Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] brutal moments you realized you were an ugly incel

abandonhope7

abandonhope7

Greycel
Story time....I remember this one time back when I was in college, i went out with two guys from my class to this sports bar. They were very good friends with each other than either was with me. Mind you going out like this was a very rare event for me and has been my whole life. So we get there and get seated at a booth; the two of them were sitting on one side and i'm sitting opposite of them. We have some drinks and food. Towards the end of the night, our Stacy waitress comes to our booth and asks to take pictures for their website or some shit. So i'm sitting there and she takes pics with both of them one by one inches away from me and then one with both of them while completely ignoring me like I didn't even exist. What makes it worse is that these two guys were just average looking short dudes, i was taller than both of them by like 4-5 inches, but apparently too ugly/creepy looking to be in a picture. Neither one of these guys said a word because we all knew what was happening. Goes to show how heartless and cold these roasties can be.

I have plenty of black pill moments, but just the other day I went to see my normie cousin to wish him a happy birthday. I even got a gift for him. While we were catching up he kept mumbling "ew" under his breath and looking away from me. pretty soul crushing ngl

I remember this one time my sisters friend came over and kept avoiding eye contact with me. My sister went to do something, and I tried to have a conversation with her friend, but she kept shutting me down and looking away, disgusted. The worst part is, my sister told me she said I was creepy, and never wanted to come over again. That was when I truly embraced the inceldom.

I have plenty of black pill moments, but just the other day I went to see my normie cousin to wish him a happy birthday. I even got a gift for him. While we were catching up he kept mumbling "ew" under his breath and looking away from me. pretty soul crushing ngl

This was from a male cousin? What a fucking faggot. I'd cut off all contact with him.
I remember this one time my sisters friend came over and kept avoiding eye contact with me. My sister went to do something, and I tried to have a conversation with her friend, but she kept shutting me down and looking away, disgusted. The worst part is, my sister told me she said I was creepy, and never wanted to come over again. That was when I truly embraced the inceldom.

Of course. Ugly = creepy.
My sister would never even bring her friends over because she was so embarrassed of me.

When a foid told me and everyone in her vicinity that I'm a good "friend". From that day forward I stopped being a simp and treated girls like the trash they are.

brutal

Some girl spit on me while walking down the street.

Took a good look in the mirror

My mom always compliments my meekness saying I'm kind/caring or other shit. Never says that to my chadlite bro
Some girl spit on me while walking down the street.
hot
no way you're THAT ugly :feelscry:

When someone made a joke a oneitis was my girlfriend and her initial reaction was "eww gross".

I wasn't in the fog for long after that.

My freshman year in high school. We were in the gym for PE and the teacher split the class in two by gender and told every foid to choose a guy so that we could play volleyball 2 VS 2.
Anyway we could not form perfect couples because we weren't even, there was 1 boy in excess who was not gonna get picked, like 12 foids and 11 guys or something.
I was the only one who didn't get picked.
Bear in mind that this was like the second or third day of school, no one really knew anyone we had all just met each other, there weren't cliques or anything. Foids could only rely on looks to make their choice and that's what made it so brutal. I had just come out of middle school which was a frightening experience, I hoped I'd catch a break in a new school with new kids but that reminded me of my subhumanity :feelsbadman:

My freshman year in high school. We were in the gym for PE and the teacher split the class in two by gender and told every foid to choose a guy so that we could play volleyball 2 VS 2.
Anyway we could not form perfect couples because we weren't even, there was 1 boy in excess who was not gonna get picked, like 12 foids and 11 guys or something.
Bear in mind that this was like the second or third day of school, no one really knew anyone we had all just met each other, there weren't cliques or anything. Foids could only rely on looks to make their choice and that's what made it so brutal. I had just come out of middle school which was a frightening experience, I hoped I'd catch a break in a new school with new kids but that reminded me of my subhumanity :feelsbadman:
Brutal. Similar experience. I was always the last picker for things.

Bold of you to assume foids dont always make their choice based on looks.:feelsmusic:
Brutal. Similar experience. I was always the last picker for things.
me too. even when playing casual BB or soccer with my male cousins

Probably with 1 exception every PE teacher I've met has been a retard

got friendzoned like a cuck after orbiting a foid at work for months, this was when i was still bluepilled

Seeing the disgust in some foids when i tried to be romantic and more than a orbiter simp