Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based blackpill copy pasta

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
post blackpill memes and copy pasta. i want infographics i can post to blackpill normies. i post the 1st one to blackpill men who want to get married and i post the 2nd for lulz.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Jeffrey Epstein did nothing wrong. Those WHORES consensually agreed to fuck him and his rich friends. They were given plenty of money and were happy at the moment, but those WHORES became greedy and wanted more money. So they got together and told the cops because if he was charged and convicted then that would guarantee a humongous payout later in civil court (close to $100 million). Those WHORES agreed on their own volition to fuck him, they loved being fucked by him (WHORES always love rich, powerful, older men pounding their pussies) and on top of that they were paid hundreds of thousands. If you ask me those WHORES should be sent to prison. Send them to prison for life and throw the keys away.

Besides, the age of consent should be 15 anyway. Most holes (aka women) lose their virginity at that age or younger. These days these 15 year olds are trawling Snapchat, Instagram, Tinder, Bumble, TikTok and even Twitter for hot guys who will give them a hard dicking. By the time they graduate college, they will have had at least 20 different guys inside them. These disgusting fucking cunts will only get more degenerate in the future.

i changed the last one to be more normie friendly. the original wanted 12 yos but tbh thats too young for me. all straight men would agree 16 is prime fuckmeat material.

Shove blackpills inside stacy assholes and then cum on her

Quality blackpill tbh, well done.

i wish i had some to share mate

If anyone is curious, I am the original author of that Jeffrey Epstein piece. I joined .co pretty much just to say this.

Where can i find copy pasta like this?

Where can i find copy pasta like this?
idk im searchin for it and tryna organize it. i found this in another thread

hits-pipe-cannot-think-or-comprehend-of-anything-more-cucked-40773990.png