Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Blackpill french court rules that sex is "like having a shower or a meal"

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
A court in France has ruled that a man who died from a heart attack after having sex during a business trip had suffered a work-related accident and that his employer was liable.
The court in Paris said the law protected employees engaged in everyday activities for the entirety of any such trip, unless they interrupted planned business activities. It heard from the insurance fund that sex was part of everyday life, “like having a shower or a meal,” and that the employee, therefore, was covered by work-related protections while on the trip.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/12/world/europe/france-sex-work-accident.html

QONVIyz.gif

"B-B-B-B-BUT YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT SEX", JFL @ anyone thinking this, sex = human right, if you dont have a gf you will die early either by having loneliness shave decades off your life or going loco and going ER, inceldom is a serious disease like HIV or rabies, LOL @ anyone claiming not getting laid is harmless and not equivalent to being starved or tortured

I'm hungry and i stink too

We're entitled to sex.

:feelslala:

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

The company is right this is a degenerate nourmie he only did it to himself the court is degenerate

Give us sex you whores it's our human rights where is Geneva and ONZ???? We are killed like flies :incel: :incel: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Nuclear holocaust when?

Rly? Ok!

And all this time i thought that was just a meme!
no i took shower 4 times once and i got like two laids during 12h :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/12/world/europe/france-sex-work-accident.html

QONVIyz.gif

"B-B-B-B-BUT YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT SEX", JFL @ anyone thinking this, sex = human right, if you dont have a gf you will die early either by having loneliness shave decades off your life or going loco and going ER, inceldom is a serious disease like HIV or rabies, LOL @ anyone claiming not getting laid is harmless and not equivalent to being starved or tortured

This is epic OP more so than you know especially since France banned paying for sex. They finally recognise the importance of sex.

Huzzah. Victory is a coming.

To be fair france is the clown country that doesnt let men DNA test and force men to pay child support

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back