Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Blackpill?] I found a very interesting video on Youtube about the Mouse Utopia Experiments.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I'm currently watching a video that is honestly very interesting and it even mentions at one point where the rats act similar to people in city life and people in our modern society. Its about an experiment done in the 1940s up to the early 1970s involving rats & mice where they test the rat's psychology and social behaviour, there has been noticeable behavioural changes in the rats as the experiment goes on.

Where the mother mice have been targeted by aggressive alpha mice and the betas would hide in the center pens, but wouldn't attempt to breed with the female mice. Eventually he continued this experiment many years later in a different pen with minimal interference unlike last time.

Yeah. Theres a cool part where they talk about "the beautiful ones"

Very blackpilled.

Yeah. Theres a cool part where they talk about "the beautiful ones"

Very blackpilled.
I just listened to that part of the video and it is blackpilled because those female mice really do resemble most modern females of society. Most females don't do sexual acts with anyone except for Chad and they certainly never get into fights.

That shit is 100% true! The jolly heretic also has blackpill stuff that's similar.

Very interesting I'll look into that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back