Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Blackpill] If you don't ascend by 18, its 100% over

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Virgin at 20 is a bad sign, but I wouldn't say it's over in full confidence until 22-25 depending on the circumstance.

Virgin at 20 is a bad sign, but I wouldn't say it's over in full confidence until 22-25 depending on the circumstance.
Past 20 they will only get garbage females who have already had their holes fucked

better to have no food than have poisoned food same thing here
Bad analogy, but I agree on principle. The kind of person who'd exploit give a 22+ virgin a chance isn't the kind of person you want in your life. Accepting your fate is better than gambling your life on the promise of a miracle.

Damn 18 was so long ago :cryfeels:

Cope. Lot of good looking guys i know ascended after 18. Stop bringing other people down simply because you have given up hope.
It’s safe to say if you haven’t ascended and you’re 25+ then there’s no hope.

I'm 19, and in high school, and I'm still a virgin. I only have 1 semester left until I graduate and I don't see me getting a GF anytime now.

there should be a fraudmaxxing as a normie guide for incels over 18 who happen to be close to ascension, foids are repelled by mans virginity so incels need to camouflagemaxx it as much as possible around them.

also jfl at your signature buddy boyo :lul:

Not necessarily u can surgerymaxx if u have the money tbh

Title. If you don't ascend by 18 or by the time you graduate High School, its 100% over. Why? Because by the time HS ends, most of your normalfaggot peers have already either had sex, kisses, flirting, partying, dating, or other specific degenerate encounters/acts with the opposite sex.

Honestly, your only hope after 18 is if you were somehow a good looking tall mentalcel and foids looked past your non-existent experience. Besides that, it doesnt make sense how an 18+ Kissless Handholdless Virgin could ascend otherwise. Think about how creeped out foids get when thinking about average/ugly adult virgins.

You are either Bluepilled or Fakecel if you have any hope after 18.
It’s great being 22 and never have had any form of romantic interaction.
Not necessarily u can surgerymaxx if u have the money tbh
That’s what I plan to do after college.

despite being a youngcel this is low iq tbh

purely because every country's culture is different and every country's virginity loss age is different, in hong kong its like 20 21.. in iceland its like 15.

so depending on your country, it could be over. but 18 isnt this magical universal number
Fuck outta here and don't come back until you're at least 20 and have experienced university/college life.

stop the low iq gatekeeping.

some of us youngcels are below 5'5"

some of us are literally deformed

you gatekeepers along with normies give me more fucking Emergency Room fuel than anyone else. if society rejects us where else do we go besides blackpilled forums?

Last edited:
Aren’t you stronger than your classmates since you’re a gymcel?
Yeah. Most of them are weak bitches. But that doesnt matter for slaying because Height + Face + NT > "muh strength"
If you didn’t ascend by 18, it’s truly over. That means you lack the natural genetic traits suitable for a sex life. Not even a great one, just the baseline. You would’ve got some action and positive feedback by at least low tier beckies. You didn’t, at the time when many foids don’t realize their true SMV and hormones are crazier.
Just fap alone for 65+ years.
Accurate.
Being tall is crucial in getting laid after you finish high school, college, uni etc.... no foid wants a 25 year old manlet
Heightpill gets more brutal as you get older.

Also to all the people saying 20 to 25, why? I really dont see anything changing for me from 17/18 to 25.

Yeah. Most of them are weak bitches. But that doesnt matter for slaying because Height + Face + NT > "muh strength"

Accurate.

Heightpill gets more brutal as you get older.

Also to all the people saying 20 to 25, why? I really dont see anything changing for me from 17/18 to 25.
Many people say that 25 year olds and 18 year olds are extremely different. That’s a myth. 25 year olds are immature as hell and anyone who disagrees with me is brainwashed

you are still young, foids dont have high expecations at that age, any fag normie in high school can get laid unless youre truecel which i highly doubt, reason i couldnt get laid is because i am a retarded mentalcel, on top of my retarded looks

There are so many more opportunities for ascension in college tbh, it isn't truly over until you've completed your college life.
Cope. If foids didn’t like you in high school why would they like you in college? Also foids are harder to get in college than in high school cause they have realized how insane their SMV is. Also college foids are already used up and gross

you are still young, foids dont have high expecations at that age, any fag normie in high school can get laid unless youre truecel which i highly doubt, reason i couldnt get laid is because i am a retarded mentalcel, on top of my retarded looks
How is 3/10 5'8" autistic ethnic manlet not truecel? I'm a senior and graduate in June 2020 (6 months from now). There is no hope for me.
Cope. If foids didn’t like you in high school why would they like you in college? Also foids are harder to get in college than in high school cause they have realized how insane their SMV is. Also college foids are already used up and gross
People forget this. All the "its only over after college" is massive cope. Trueceldom starts after youre 18 & graduate high school.

Incel in high school = Incel in college/university. Bluepilled if you deny this.

nah some people go through puberty late, once you turn 21 you stop growing facial bones, and thats how youre gonna look permanently...
so id say its 21..

nah some people go through puberty late, once you turn 21 you stop growing facial bones, and thats how youre gonna look permanently...
so id say its 21..
Yeah youre right in that case, but I didnt start puberty late. I'd even argue that I look older than most of my peers.

fuck man u didn't need to remind me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

18-mid twenties is like last call. Maybe you can still get some leftovers of young love and sex experience. After 25 it's pretty much over.

18-mid twenties is like last call. Maybe you can still get some leftovers of young love and sex experience. After 25 it's pretty much over.
Kinda cope, but I see your point. For me, I still think its 100% over, no going back, after 18

I’m only 22 (23 in less than 2 months) and it’s already over for me.

Nope but I turn 18 in a few months though. The closer I get to 18, the more hope I lose.... Being an autistic outcast for all of middle & high school sucks.
It’s over for all of us, boyo...

so id say its 21..
That’s RARE tbh and 21 foids aren’t the same as Actually getting pussy in high school and being popular as a child.

It's over when you finish HS, that's a fact. Later it's almost imposible because people have their social groups where you are out. And women care A LOT about appearances and they don't want to be related to a "pathetic"(ugly) boy at all.

Women are disgusted if they find out you're 15 and you never had your first kiss. Imagine she finds out you have no experience at all at 18 even though the majority of normies have at least had oral sex. She'll think she's crazy for having any initial attraction to you.
You'll really need to learn to hide your inexperience after 18 or you're doomed.

People saying it gets better after HS is coping hard. The 12 years of school plus the 4 years of college is the only time in your life you're going to be around foids of your same age range, once you're out into the real world, it's over, many corporations forbid dating among the male and female employees, the foids will only follow this when it comes to ugly men, but Chads not so much, plus many people already have their established circle of people, foids are no exception, they have loads of orbiters and lots of sexual intercourse during HS and College years, plus a plethora of Chads to choose from, which makes things that much harder. When she's ready to settle down that's when betabuxxing becomes an option. But fuck that, I'm not spending my money on Chad and Tyrone's bastard kids.

So whatever, case in point if you're not born with the right genetics, you'll get no where, age be damned.

It's over when you finish HS, that's a fact. Later it's almost imposible because people have their social groups where you are out. And women care A LOT about appearances and they don't want to be related to a "pathetic"(ugly) boy at all.
People saying it gets better after HS is coping hard. The 12 years of school plus the 4 years of college is the only time in your life you're going to be around foids of your same age range, once you're out into the real world, it's over, many corporations forbid dating among the male and female employees, the foids will only follow this when it comes to ugly men, but Chads not so much, plus many people already have their established circle of people, foids are no exception, they have loads of orbiters and lots of sexual intercourse during HS and College years, plus a plethora of Chads to choose from, which makes things that much harder. When she's ready to settle down that's when betabuxxing becomes an option. But fuck that, I'm not spending my money on Chad and Tyrone's bastard kids.

So whatever, case in point if you're not born with the right genetics, you'll get no where, age be damned.
This. All the people saying "its not actually over until 22-25 bro" are coping HARD

The only actual threshold for ascending is when you're too old to get your dick up.
One can always betabuxxx, go after drunk foids or professional whores, not that I recommend it.

There is always the JBB game in Europe that's worth a try

Nope but I turn 18 in a few months though. The closer I get to 18, the more hope I lose.... Being an autistic outcast for all of middle & high school sucks.
You'll ascend at 21 talking mouse.
Yeah youre right in that case, but I didnt start puberty late. I'd even argue that I look older than most of my peers.
How do talking mice look old???

You'll ascend at 21 talking mouse.

How do talking mice look old???
I wont take you seriously if you keep spamming the talking mouse shit. Its so unfunny and next galaxy cringe.

I wont take you seriously if you keep spamming the talking mouse shit. Its so unfunny and next galaxy cringe.
Well why do you have a picture of a mouse if you're not a talking mouse???

Well why do you have a picture of a mouse if you're not a talking mouse???
Why do you have a picture of two white guys in suits if you arent two white guys in suits? Fuck off with your stupid trolling. Youre not funny.

Dude most normies dont get shit. They're lying.

I'll be 30 next year. Stuck working shit low paying wageslave jobs because I'm talentless and dumb af. I have no friends and never had a girlfriend in my life. Living alone in a small rented shit apartment. It's over for me...

I'll be 30 next year. Stuck working shit low paying wageslave jobs because I'm talentless and dumb af. I have no friends and never had a girlfriend in my life. Living alone in a small rented shit apartment. It's over for me...
Brutal. What was it like when you were 17-18? Did you still have hope?

Average high school has about 250 students per grade, which means ~125 girls in your grade. You have to go through 4 entire years, going 6-7 hours a day, for 200 days each year in classes full of young, horny, beautiful and SINGLE girls.. and not once have success for the entire time.

Even if in the entire year after you go for puberty you can't have sex once, I say its over.