Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Blackpill] If you don't ascend by 18, its 100% over

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Brutal. What was it like when you were 17-18? Did you still have hope?
I was pretty bluepilled back then and a tryhard. But once you hit your late 20s without any results you get blackpilled and tired of life.

Average high school has about 250 students per grade, which means ~125 girls in your grade. You have to go through 4 entire years, going 6-7 hours a day, for 200 days each year in classes full of young, horny, beautiful and SINGLE girls.. and not once have success for the entire time.

Even if in the entire year after you go for puberty you can't have sex once, I say its over.
Even more brutal for me... My school has around 500 to 550 students per grade.... Never even began for me.

I was pretty bluepilled back then and a tryhard. But once you hit your late 20s without any results you get blackpilled and tired of life.
Yeah late 20s would deffinetly be total trueceldom. no going back.

This is retarded alot of guys get laid at 19 and their early twenties , you really shouldn't give hope at 18.

This is retarded alot of guys get laid at 19 and their early twenties , you really shouldn't give hope at 18.
By "a lot of guys" do you mean mentalcel chadlites? I doubt most average and below average men can ascend past 18

By "a lot of guys" do you mean mentalcel chadlites? I doubt most average and below average men can ascend past 18
Are you retarded avg guys have sex , incels don't that's what makes us incel. An NT normie gets laid , not as much as chad but he still does where as incels usually don't. Avg white guy who has avg height can easily get pussy and is a fakecel.

E28

Even more brutal for me... My school has around 500 to 550 students per grade.... Never even began for me.

Yeah late 20s would deffinetly be total trueceldom. no going back.

Over for you for sure. If you were remotely desirable to women, out of those like 250-275 single girls who you spend 200 days a year 6-7 hours a day with, a number of them would at minimum be going on dates with you and kissing and eventually sex.

20 is the dead line. If you haven't got any attention by 20, you are a low tier male.

I’m nearly 17 and I’ve already been rejected nearly 20 times, my chances of ascending are pretty low atm :feelsbadman:

Why do you have a picture of two white guys in suits if you arent two white guys in suits? Fuck off with your stupid trolling. Youre not funny.
I'm funny to me....you're an angry autist....I like my autist happy. Dis is why you inkel!! Plus I am two white guys in suits talking mousecel.

Indeed it is. You either ascend before uni, or you lose your virginity to a prostitute/hooker (only if by any chance she's not repulsed by you).
There was this foid at my college, who looked adorable and so innocent. :soy:
She actually had sex within the first week of uni, this was just pathetic
Fucking hell
Whole = whore, always know this bros.

My dad ascended at 21 lol.

I have met many people that ascended at 25 or even 35. It is only over if you are truecel.

I have met many people that ascended at 25 or even 35. It is only over if you are truecel.
They ascend with hags. Just lol at fucking an old std ridden hag with 1000 prior partners.

ugh... been in uni 3 years and still no girl... :feelsrope:

Down where I live more people are getting it on in college than high school. So it's not the end there. But good luck getting it in college. If you haven't done it by high school then you prob wont in college... Speaking from experience.