Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill in pro wrestling promos

Brutal camera cut pill

he looks like a manlet.

Why do most of these bulked up wrestlers have close set eyes?

I’ll let you decide
Here is a framecel with close set eyes:

Pretty much over tbh

he looks like a manlet.
Most newer wrestlers are. Wrestling is lame so most workers are nerds these days. Very few guys crack 6' in the business it seems. They height fraud a lot JFL.

I mean unless he's family connected I assume most chads will go into MMA or football. And if that fails maybe wrestling.

Most newer wrestlers are. Wrestling is lame so most workers are nerds these days. Very few guys crack 6' in the business it seems. They height fraud a lot JFL.
@kentcel will be debuting on smackdown soon then. would you watch?

JFL I have another one of these. Will have to look for it

he looks like a manlet.
Pro wrestling is a giants profession but outside of Vince's muscle mania you can do well as a small guy if you're very athletic or have good mic' skills.

I mean unless he's family connected I assume most chads will go into MMA or football. And if that fails maybe wrestling.
Used to be whatever a wrestlers stated height is, take away about 3 inches, don't forget some have those big boots on too.

In modern times the wrestlers are getting smaller.