Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill in reddit thread

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I've realized that the reason I'm so disappointed isn't because his personality/lifestyle is entirely incompatible with mine. It's because every single time I've seen a guy like him walk by, I've built this image in my head that guys that look like that must be outgoing, fun, hardworking, goal-driven, independent men who are this perfect combination of traditional masculinity with enough emotional maturity to make my feminist heart swoon. But that's just not the case.

Who wants to bet she's still fucking him? :feelskek:

I've built this image in my head that guys that look like that must be outgoing, fun, hardworking, goal-driven, independent men who are this perfect combination of traditional masculinity with enough emotional maturity to make my feminist heart swoon.

Daily reminder that this is women's takeaway from just a few millimeters of facial bones. That's all it takes to come across as a New Jesus to them

So chad doesn't have such an amazing personality after all

Sounds like the perfect setup. Foid won't force a relationship but will still fuck and bitch about... dude literally gets the best of both worlds.

Also some foid posted they don't pick based on looks. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Not reading female garbage

used holes can't blackpill me

"He refuses to be outside of his house past 7. He eats dinner at 4 pm every day. He has three things he's willing to eat and he eats the exact same three every day. He texts his mom every time he leaves the house and gets back. He lives at home. He doesn't have a job "

Probably one of the "blackcels" here

based autistic chad refusing to simp for that landwhale

The way she described that guy, makes me think, that he's probably autistic, tbh.