Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackpill in that 70’s show

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
It’s in the episode where they go out of town to a concert, then they have to trade two tickets for a car battery. They make Ashton Kutcher and the girl who is his girlfriend in the show be the two to miss the show. Ashton Kutcher says “you guys are chumming me. God hates me.” Then the foreign guy fez says to him “but how could god hate you have a woman’s love. Be happy.”

Well said, fez. Ashton Kutcher needs to shut his fucking mouth. The sad part is that this was put in as a joke. Because it’s one of the most often used jokes against fez, that he’s a let down with the ladies and he can’t get any. It’s a joke about how pathetic he is. Tfw you’re more pathetic than fez

20 yoAshton Kutcher was getting paid for kissing jb Mila Kunis.

Fez got to end up with Jackie after she rode Hyde and Ashton

Fez gigamoggs everyone on this forum
latest

If he couldnt get laid in the 70s then what chance do we have in 2020?

20 yoAshton Kutcher was getting paid for kissing jb Mila Kunis.

Fez got to end up with Jackie after she rode Hyde and Ashton
Well of course the show would set that up after 10 or whatever seasons of the same shit for him. It’s “comical” in its own way.

Was googling the actor who plays Fez. It’s only now that I see he has some history with dating underage foids , didn’t knew he was so based

Was googling the actor who plays Fez. It’s only now that I see he has some history with dating underage foids , didn’t knew he was so based
Wilmer Valderama is a creepmaxxed Illuminatimaxxed Scientologymaxxed based ethnic.

Dude, where's my car?

Fez gigamoggs everyone on this forum
latest

If he couldnt get laid in the 70s then what chance do we have in 2020?
None because it never began
Giga cope. He's a shitskin subhuman ethnic.
He mogs you.
With a face like that, who wouldn't?