Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BlackPill is the pure truth but its wrong wanting women back in the kitchen

D

DarkTyrant

Banned
-
Blackpill is the truth but i think that feminism shouldn't be destroyed because it benefits the world.
Feminism reduces birth rate and reducing birth rate is one of the best thing we can do to save our planet.

In fact 1st world and 2nd world countries(especially the latter) are the most environment-damaging countries even if we have lower birth rates than 3rd world countries,and we harm the planet more because we waste more resources,so further reducing birth rates will do good to our sinking planet.
Reducing birth rate is good also because you won't put to the world people who didn't ask to be brought here,and this issue doesn't involve only the incel issue but the general pain that we might experience in life:what's the point of being born if there is pain in life and we won't win against death?Nothing.
Why do some people cares about the future of their country?You won't exist so why caring about it? 

Reasoning in a positivistic way Feminism should be reduced or at least re-modelled in order to improve the quality(intelligence) of the new born by making marriages more convenient for a man and by give social status to engineer and other STEM graduates so that the whole society would benefit from the children born in those couples because they'd probably have high iq.

Feel free to roast me,but don't ban me,i'm blackpilled,and i know that women are nazists but i don't see why feminism should be destroyed,since it benefits our planet in a certain way.

Feminism is good for business

yeah but more important,feminism along with the alt-right pill will break society apart so the birth rase will go even lower