Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackpill is Wrong

Is BlackPill-Plus Something you Subscribe to?

• Yes! Fuck people!

• Meh, I don't know what you're on about

• What the fuck is wrong with you, you Psycho?!

• Yeah

• I'm Fine with my BlackPill

• I'm Not Even BlackPilled O_O

Results are only viewable after voting.
B

blakegale

Banned
-
I am not BlackPilled because men and women bend to the chad of the group. People are evil, not just women. This idea, as well as BlackPill, in of itself is Sociopathic. From what I have seen being a "Sociopath" is not a bad thing because the only difference is that never learnt to sneaky. If you understand yourself to be angry and want to hurt others like Eliot Rogers that is Sociopathic as well but again, is that a bad thing? Is hating people who want to hurt

Feminism: I have no doubt that a lot of women have a good reason to hate men because people are evil and they don't realise it but women are no different from men, they are still evil. If you think I am a white-knight from taking BlackPill-plus then I have some news for you: I hate that women act like they are pure goddesses, it's putrid. I don't want revenge on Chads, women, etc. or for the children from high-school to be shot; I want everything to be eradicated. I have sympathy towards Eliot Rogers and Incels, but I want you people to understand my philosophy and go further

What are you people's opinions? Do you understand what I am saying need more explanation? Hate it and hate me?

Your autistic ramblings are pretty stupid and this is a low iq first post. You should have at the very least commented on a bit of things to get the post culture around here. I get your point, and I'd say that most people here honestly agree with you. This isn't even a *-pill of any sorts. A *-pill is an ideological way of thinking about society is run. You just want everyone dead. Most people here would totally accept immediate death for everyone and everything.

this is very true. everyone in this world are fucking snakes, men and women. its just that women do a better job of hiding it. fuck them all they all deserve to die and im counting down the days until the reckoning and they burn in hell for eternity.

this is very true. everyone in this world are fucking snakes, men and women. its just that women do a better job of hiding it. fuck them all they all deserve to die and im counting down the days until the reckoning and they burn in hell for eternity.
yep almost everyone is pure garbage (including myself tbh)

I just dont try and make sense of the world anymore