Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [Blackpill] Knowing about the Battle of Incelistan

Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
Knowing about the history of inceldom is important and a cope about what happened in this battle on cuckit im watching videos and reading about what happened.

You can check it here

Mandatory reading for all greycels

The incel community never recovered from the loss of /r/incels. Normies and cucks brutalized us for being ugly.

I was a survivor of that battle. If I ever have granchildren, i'll them about it

i only lurked on r/incels i didnt even have a reddit account back then.

moved to this forum after i realised braincels was full of fakecel scum

I know I sound stupid, but who is Azavii?

Damn! Now that's what I call a history lesson for incels. Since 2015 this crazy shit has started and ended in November 2017 only for this site to come into fruition, which only made incels stronger and on top of not being able to get this site shut down(for now) So @SergeantIncel and the rest of the staff thought ahead and made this site sometime before the banning of r/incels. Smart move. :dab:

Although the wiki doesn't say anything about the termination of r/braincels, truth be told that termination only made us stronger as many of them migrated here.

But all in all, thanks for the history lesson, that was a fun read and a funny video to watch. :feelsokman:

Damn! Now that's what I call a history lesson for incels. Since 2015 this crazy shit has started and ended in November 2017 only for this site to come into fruition, which only made incels stronger and on top of not being able to get this site shut down(for now) So @SergeantIncel and the rest of the staff thought ahead and made this site sometime before the banning of r/incels. Smart move. :dab:

Although the wiki doesn't say anything about the termination of r/braincels, truth be told that termination only made us stronger as many of them migrated here.

But all in all, thanks for the history lesson, that was a fun read and a funny video to watch. :feelsokman:
Yeah it was actually a smart move tbh