Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill lens is like a Jedi power

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If you are an incel you probably know a lot about Star Wars so I won’t go into too much detail.

I noticed that seeing the world and individuals through the lens of the black pill is similar to the Jedi power of “Shatter point”. Which is a rare Jedi ability that Mace Windu has where he can use the force to look at an opponent and immediately tell their greatest weakness.

I feel we are able to look at someone and know a TON of information about them as a person just by their looks because we have the power of the black pill.

Last edited:
it's over for non-blackpilled men

"This is not the foid you are looking for..."

"Move along."

The blackpill is also a huge mental burden. The blackpill IS autism. Or rather, being blackpilled is being in a highly autistic state.

If you are an incel you probably know a lot about Star Wars so I won’t go into too much detail.

I noticed that seeing the world and individuals through the lens of the black pill is similar to the Jedi power of “Shatter point”. Which is a rare Jedi ability that Mace Windu has where he can use the force to look at an opponent and immediately tell their greatest weakness.

I feel we are able to look at someone and know a TON of information about them as a person just by their looks because we have the power of the black pill.
So you watch star wars theory.

Actually it's the completely opposite,it's a Sith power.
-Forbidden knowledge
-Sought by those who have suffered a lot and want to find another approach at things
-It channels anger
-If used properly it's way more powerful than the bluepill aka jedipill
-Only the strongest can survive its powers without becoming mad since it deeply affects your mind

Last edited:
Black pill is a life saviour , even it almost kills you at first , but once you fully consume it you start seeing life as she is truly beyond the redpill and the bluepill

my dad is a boomer who hates star wars
but he looks like a framelet harry potter so he shouldn't be siding for masculinity. Anything he says he shoots himself in the foot.
Put harry potter and a nascar shirt in a radiation chamber and you get him.

normshits love star wars op.

Blackpill help me to understand what people actually think and what are their motives much clearly.

Blackpill help me to understand what people actually think and what are their motives much clearly.
This guy gets it!

Actually it's the completely opposite,it's a Sith power.
-Forbidden knowledge
-Sought by those who have suffered a lot and want to find another approach at things
-It channels anger
-If used properly it's way more powerful than the bluepill aka jedipill
-Only the strongest can survive its powers without becoming mad since it deeply affects your mind