Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Blackpill lens

K

Kashayam

Recruit
★★
Hello my dear incel brothers.

I'm from India. I'm a medical student.

Let me explain from my condition.

In my childhood when my parents quarrelled often. At that time I said to myself that I'll become good husband and they will get jealous on seeing how I live with wife and children. Among my all other ambitions getting a partner was one top priority at that time.

Indian cinema especially Bollywood, brain washed me into thinking that I'll get the love of my if be the perfect gentleman. That if a girl gets to know my true character they will fall in love with me.

I used to believe that romantic love was pristine and purest form of love.

I think I got black pilled with few attempts of courtship. Even though it took me 25 years. The following are my attempts -

1. In high school , I was a very shy guy, introverted, and used get bullied a lot. But I studied hard and got good scores. It was like a over compsetion for other areas I lacked. I thought my scores will get me through life. But I was wrong, I realised how much I was socially handicapped when I went to college.

I had a oneities At high school. I confessed my love to her. She rejected me outrightly. Still I obsessed her for about 5 years . During this 5 years she had 5 boyfriends. One time I told everything about one of her boyfriend to her brother ( Indian families at that time ,in 2005 I guess, were very strict) I think her brother scolded her or something. The next day her boyfriend came and as revenge beat the crap out of me.

2. In college, there was this shy awkward girl. She wasn't a big beauty. But I like her awkwards and character. She didn't talked much. But was very friendly to me. So I assumed she liked me. I was so damn sure that she liked me. But when I confessed my love, I poured my heart out for her. She rejected me and started treating me like a total strange and psycho. It was worst rejection. I was shattered.

The 2nd scenario made me black pilled. Because I thought and thought, analyze everything for her weird behavior. Finally i brought me to the black pill.

Now with the black pill knowledge when I look back everything makes sense. From my romantic failures, the bullying that I faced, to, even my parents ,who compares me with other guys, (chads) pointing out to me how incompetent I'm. It's all about how people perceive you, it's all the impression, it's all looks.

I hope more curries get blackpilled.

I'm from India.
Hi Chad
By gail best pickup line ever hi im from india 230196902

Welcome home brother

But when I confessed my love, I poured my heart out for her. She rejected me and started treating me like a total strange and psycho. It was worst rejection. I was shattered.

If the foid shows no interest in you. Dont even bother saying anything. Auto-reject

If she doesnt consider you over her level, its basically an insult, saying "you are only worth as much as myself." Therefore, sexual harrassment.

Guys, there will be more curries in this forum in the coming decade.

Feminism is on the rise in India.
Urban India is more western that the west. Indians in the craze to be like westerners is copying their every behavior. Especially sexuality.

Educated Indians believe that sexual liberation is one of the reason that west got so developed not realizing that Sexual liberation happened as a side-effect of the wests development. This mentality of Indians is poking holes into the strong traditional familial fabric that kept Indian society despite the many other problems we have.

Teenage age childrens have already started sexually experimenting in high school. Now parents don't see it as big deal. Because these idiotic parents want to show others they are very mature, progressive and modern.

It's true that we have arranged marriage.but it's become hard to get a virgin wife. Now the feminists in India are pushing to wards making martial rape as a severe offense.

Poor Indian guys are cucks. They have no blackpill awareness .indian guys clap and approve any agenda put forth feminists.

Last edited:
Curries have it bad, sorry man.