Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BLACKPILL LIST #2

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
1) Overall, due to our evolutionary past and primate origins, human nature is evil and brutal
2) Women act and behave like children
3) Society want incels dead
4) School isn't about the learning and knowledge, it's about social selection made by genetic and material factors, average people don't care about science.
5) Lying is a part of human nature, people hate truth.
6) Humans are mostly introverted and don't like other humans, other than their partner and offspring. People will choose spending time with their offpsring and partner, than with friends or other family members or humans
7) Men's genetic quality is accurately determined by women at large (good genes hypothesis), and that this applies today
8) Most incels are hopeless without cosmetic surgery
9) Dating success is determined by things men cannot easily improve on such as looks, rather than personality
10) Nothing can change female sexual desire
11) Women reject more than 80% of the male population

1) Overall, due to our evolutionary past and primate origins, human nature is evil and brutal
umm, not really, no.
2) Women act and behave like children
Yeah, this is wrong.
3) Society want incels dead
Not exactly
4) School isn't about the learning and knowledge, it's about social selection made by genetic and material factors, average people don't care about science.
Wrong again.
5) Lying is a part of human nature, people hate truth.
Big lie.
6) Humans are mostly introverted and don't like other humans, other than their partner and offspring. People will choose spending time with their offpsring and partner, than with friends or other family members or humans
WTF, this is the biggest lie lmao
7) Men's genetic quality is accurately determined by women at large (good genes hypothesis), and that this applies today
no, it's really not.
8) Most incels are hopeless without cosmetic surgery
eh, some of them, most aren't/
9) Dating success is determined by things men cannot easily improve on such as looks, rather than personality

10) Nothing can change female sexual desire
nope.
11) Women reject more than 80% of the male population
not exactly accurate.

Pretty retarded thread, ngl

umm, not really, no.

Yeah, this is wrong.

Not exactly

Wrong again.

Big lie.

no, it's really not.

nope.

not exactly accurate.

ok

Don't know about nr. 6

The rest seems legit.

Society want to enslave incels and most incels don't even know about the term or this forum, they try act normie and bluepilled irl, and think things will get better, and that looks doesn't matter to get laid. Remembering that incels are more than 30% of male population

And lets remember that all these 18% foids, are all volcels

umm, not really, no.

Yeah, this is wrong.

Not exactly

Wrong again.

Big lie.

no, it's really not.

nope.

not exactly accurate.

Dmwugsw004931 png332404

dn rd
water is wet

12) Life is a scam without hair

It is legit. I even made a thread about it:
I don't know man. I have two or three friends that I have to see at least once a week to not get crazy and I always envy them when they are with other people having fun. I just feel like I'm missing out a lot while I'm in my room depressed. Maybe I'm just not cold enough.