Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] many/most of us would still be single even if we were 8/10 males

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Women get highs/feed off of upset, drama & conflict. Meanwhile I avoid conflict and when people try to get things going and won't calm down I just leave.

Its also impossible for me to have a conversation with normies. On ANY subject as soon as I start going deeper and showing the truth, normies run the fuck away so fast its comical.

I am also low energy, don't like going out much, eg. going out to dinner.

So I would be a person the woman literally hates every single sentence I say, and also doesn't get the emotional high she gets off of low IQ males.

Well if you lived your life as a 8/10 male you would have developed differently. But I can kinda relate to what you're saying. I have no interest at all in having a conversation with a normie, I don't want to hear none of their bullshit and I definitely don't want this meme advice they give Incel looking guys. Fuck that.

However, if I could edit my body into a straight 10/10 GigaChad I'd definitely be slaying in a week simply because foids wouldn't give a fuck about my crippled personality and "misogyny" at all - at least that's what I think.

Well if you lived your life as a 8/10 male you would have developed differently. But I can kinda relate to what you're saying. I have no interest at all in having a conversation with a normie, I don't want to hear none of their bullshit and I definitely don't want this meme advice they give Incel looking guys. Fuck that.

However, if I could edit my body into a straight 10/10 GigaChad I'd definitely be slaying in a week simply because foids wouldn't give a fuck about my crippled personality and "misogyny" at all - at least that's what I think.
Very true

Massive cope. I would slay if I was a legit 8/10

You'd be a different person & even if you had all the problems the foids would do everything short of you pushing your waist forward.

The way other humans treat you would be different so therefore you'd improve.

I think if we were GigaChads in physical terms we would be the guys who have a wife and kids at home, but we are rarely there, and even when we do go home we do our own thing. And the woman would spend her time watching tv or with the kids and complain to her girlfriends about lack of attention, but still stay because we were GigaChads.

Well if you lived your life as a 8/10 male you would have developed differently.

This, & even if you were still an awkward fuck you wouldn't be for long.
There are women who aren't okay with being prey, instead they are the predators when it comes to relationships(it's rarer & obviously Chad ONLY)

Wasn't there a famous actor who plays WoW who said a women came up to him and asked him out when he was young & still an awkward fuck? I forget his name but I know people have posted him often.

This, & even if you were still an awkward fuck you wouldn't be for long.
There are women who aren't okay with being prey, instead they are the predators when it comes to relationships(it's rarer & obviously Chad ONLY)

Wasn't there a famous actor who plays WoW who said a women came up to him and asked him out when he was young & still an awkward fuck? I forget his name but I know people have posted him often.

Hmmm, I think you are right. now that you mention it I have seen these women who are thin and not that good looking who are very aggressive/bitches. And they find like these Nerdic tech guys who are good looking men with good jobs, but very unsuccessful with women because of their personalities which are like ant repellent to most women.

Actually I have a lot of respect for these thin bitches who do that, because they get a really good husband and top tier genes.

most of us would still be single even if we were 8/10 males
This could be true if we were suddenly magically body-changed, mostly because our personalities were shaped by being ugly.

It might be different if we grew up as 8/10s though

this is probably true for currycels and some ricecels lol

massive cope if we were tall,white, good looking 8/10 guys none of us would be here

I am already a 8/10 according to my grandma :soy:

Massive cope. I would slay if I was a legit 8/10
You'd be a different person & even if you had all the problems the foids would do everything short of you pushing your waist forward.

The way other humans treat you would be different so therefore you'd improve.

Women get highs/feed off of upset, drama & conflict. Meanwhile I avoid conflict and when people try to get things going and won't calm down I just leave.

Its also impossible for me to have a conversation with normies. On ANY subject as soon as I start going deeper and showing the truth, normies run the fuck away so fast its comical.

I am also low energy, don't like going out much, eg. going out to dinner.

So I would be a person the woman literally hates every single sentence I say, and also doesn't get the emotional high she gets off of low IQ males.
same