Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [BlackPill] Normcuck practically offers his "female friend" for Chads on a silver plate

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
Another day at the gym, another BlackPill to report.

I've been gymcelling for a year and a few months, and among the regular gym population was a short femoid with a chubby body and a beautiful face, and a dude with a very fit body and a shitty face who always used to come together. He has a recessed chin, wears big glasses, and his eye area is completely fucked. He is slant eyed without even being Asian. His eyes look they belong to an insect or alien, rather than human. His body however, is male model tier.

So these two used to always come together, joke around together, and more importantly: the normcuck used to dedicate more than one hour of his time per day to coach the femoid and give her tips. He used to do it with care and dedication superior to even the best personal trainers I've seen, and he used to do it for free, because he was her friend. Maybe he secretly wanted to sleep with her.

I've been away from this gym for about 5 months (travelled for 3.5 months, and lazied around for another month), and when I came back to my old gym, I saw so many changes. Among them was this femoid. Whereas she had a chubby body before, her body is so fuckable now and is sexy af. Damn she looks TIGHT now !

Along with this physical change of hers, and her bumping from 5.5 to 7.5, came with a lot of behavioral changes:

- They don't come together anymore, and she barely says hi to him.

- Whereas she was a "nice girl" before, she's now the Chads' plaything. She's always slutting around with some Chad, and has like 2-3 regular chads she hangs around with. But not just hanging around, the way she works out with these chads is very sexual. Like, when they support her while doing squats, they pretty much dry hump her from behind and she keeps touching them, whereas her workouts with the slant-eyed normie were very "platonic".

- She's now the girlfriend of one of these Chads, and she keeps making out with him under the eyes of the Normcuck, who is obviously annoyed by all this.

- Whereas the normcuck used to strut around the gym, proud that he is accompanied by a femoid, his body language now is completely cucked, and is invisible. Doesn't socialize with the guys anymore, whereas before he used to try to behave as if he was a Chad.

- A year of orbiting around the female, and sacrificing hundreds of hours of his time to help the femoid sculpt her body got him the following result: he now gets to see all his efforts and hard work being reaped by Chad, who just had to be there. Practically he offered his female friend to the Chads on a silver platter. That's some deep cuckery.

I find the gym, where aesthetics are glorified, a place of raw human instinct and a raw environment for the BlackPill.

If you do anything to raise a womans SMV for free then you're automatically a cuck. No exceptions

Good Blackpill, i cannot sleep this tonight, i dont think it, whatelse

Nice story, but I don't think it was worth the many hours you wasted in that place.

Nice story, but I don't think it was worth the many hours you wasted in that place.

As far as I am concerned, I am extremely satisfied at my gymcelling.

My gymcelling + past surgeries + future surgeries + looksmaxx is having great results.

Brutal blackpill and suifuel. Good work.

There is no gym for your face theory

I feel like I've read a /fit/ greentext about this near exact thing happening.

Yep, he should kill himself. Dying would be the best thing that could happen to him.

What did he think would happen, she’d be indebted to him for the help?

Yep, he should kill himself. Dying would be the best thing that could happen to him.

He should just be confident and smile a lot, and eventually he'll find the right girl for him. There's someone for everyone.

somebody needs to blackpill that poor fuck so he can turn his cuckness into pure rage and put that foid in her place.

Poor sap, all the effort into a bitch and she just dips on him .smh AWALT

I've been gymcelling for a year and a few months, and among the regular gym population was a short femoid with a chubby body and a beautiful face, and a dude with a very fit body and a shitty face who always used to come together. He has a recessed chin, wears big glasses, and his eye area is completely fucked. He is slant eyed without even being Asian. His eyes look they belong to an insect or alien, rather than human. His body however, is male model tier.

So these two used to always come together, joke around together, and more importantly: the normcuck used to dedicate more than one hour of his time per day to coach the femoid and give her tips. He used to do it with care and dedication superior to even the best personal trainers I've seen, and he used to do it for free, because he was her friend. Maybe he secretly wanted to sleep with her.

I've been away from this gym for about 5 months (travelled for 3.5 months, and lazied around for another month), and when I came back to my old gym, I saw so many changes. Among them was this femoid. Whereas she had a chubby body before, her body is so fuckable now and is sexy af. Damn she looks TIGHT now !

Along with this physical change of hers, and her bumping from 5.5 to 7.5, came with a lot of behavioral changes:

- Whereas she was a "nice girl" before, she's now the Chads' plaything. She's always slutting around with some Chad, and has like 2-3 regular chads she hangs around with. But not just hanging around, the way she works out with these chads is very sexual. Like, when they support her while doing squats, they pretty much dry hump her from behind and she keeps touching them, whereas her workouts with the slant-eyed normie were very "platonic".

- She's now the girlfriend of one of these Chads, and she keeps making out with him under the eyes of the Normcuck, who is obviously annoyed by all this.

- Whereas the normcuck used to strut around the gym, proud that he is accompanied by a femoid, his body language now is completely cucked, and is invisible. Doesn't socialize with the guys anymore, whereas before he used to try to behave as if he was a Chad.

- A year of orbiting around the female, and sacrificing hundreds of hours of his time to help the femoid sculpt her body got him the following result: he now gets to see all his efforts and hard work being reaped by Chad, who just had to be there. Practically he offered his female friend to the Chads on a silver platter. That's some deep cuckery.

I find the gym, where aesthetics are glorified, a place of raw human instinct and a raw environment for the BlackPill.
this is one of the blackest pills i have ever seen

holy shit he leveled her up

then she dumped him and then also worse keeps repeatedly ramming her ass in his face the ass he made with his bare hands, while CHAD ONLY
how is this guy even alive and why in the fuck is still at the gym
just leave dude its over she will cause you to fucking rope the more you see her fuck around in front of your face

this is one of the blackest pills i have ever seen

holy shit he leveled her up

then she dumped him and then also worse keeps repeatedly ramming her ass in his face the ass he made with his bare hands, while CHAD ONLY
how is this guy even alive and why in the fuck is still at the gym
just leave dude its over she will cause you to fucking rope the more you see her fuck around in front of your face

All charity is chucked. Survival of the fittest :feelsBox:

Hahahah lol never help foids

JFL at this cuck

Imagine gymcelling for a filthy hole

Tbh. Poor guy was bluepilled at the time for sure. There’s no way this experience didn’t blackpill him.

Tbh. Poor guy was bluepilled at the time for sure. There’s no way this experience didn’t blackpill him.
I bet he’s still bluepilled. Some people will never take the black pill no matter how bad it gets

I bet he’s still bluepilled. Some people will never take the black pill no matter how bad it gets
Kek. Even if the girl straight tells him that his problem is that he is unattractive.

Sad and brutal life. If only going ER was legal. Purge when?

His revenge, when?

Norman’s are low IQ. They don’t understand by raising her SMV, they make it harder to fulfill her hypergamy. Chad only