Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Blackpill on drug purchase

ThirdWorldIncel

ThirdWorldIncel

ain't easy being ugly
-
I have a connection to buy weed from since I have a close friend who is a bassist and is into this music scene.

Last friday, I met him in his car on the usual spot we always meet. He is a small guy (around 1.60m) and we were smoking a joint of the stuff I was buying to try it.
Suddenly he received a call; seemed like his gf and he started yelling him out of nowhere. He tried to calm her, visibly embarassed in front of me. She kept throwing insults at him and suddenly she stopped, talked some bs drama and "forgave" him. Then she proceed to ask if he could pick her up from her friends place (dude has a nice car) and he accepted no refuse.

This guy makes a lot of money, he has the connections and all but his hoe sucks him dry. If I had that kind of business, I wouldnt be so careless. He sells good weed for a nice price but if I tried to sell this to other locals I would barely make any money. Not to mention the high risk, since locals are not trustworthy people.

Being a drug dealer cel would ceirtanly fix a lot of my problems, but i Dont know who to sell to.

Being a drug dealer really isn't a great long term career choice when you consider that most of them end up being shot and stolen from, or become junkies themselves.

At least thats what i've read from human books

20200217 190808

Being a drug dealer really isn't a great long term career choice when you consider that most of them end up being shot and stolen from, or become junkies themselves.

View attachment 345758
Basically this. When these dealers eventually end up making more money, they just keep going instead of planning an exit strategy.

When the money starts rolling, they dont want to get out. In this kind of business, you NEED to know when to get out based on the risks.

Greed kills.

View attachment 345758
Thats to much of a tv series thing. At least here, drug dealers aint necesarilly thugs or shit alike. Mostly normal guys on college who want to paid for their expenses and dont wanna wagecuck

Thats to much of a tv series thing. At least here, drug dealers aint necesarilly thugs or shit alike. Mostly normal guys on college who want to paid for their expenses and dont wanna wagecuck
You clearly underestimate human beings. I like how you're telling yourself this as if you know every person where you live.

If you want to end up shot and buried in the woods its your funeral.

Ignorance is bliss after all.

You clearly underestimate human beings. I like how you're telling yourself this as if you know every person where you live.

If you want to end up shot and buried in the woods its your funeral.

Ignorance is bliss after all.
ok D.A.R.E

Brutal brutalpills pill

i have more more respect for criminals who try to get even with society than wagecucks.

Basically this. When these dealers eventually end up making more money, they just keep going instead of planning an exit strategy.

When the money starts rolling, they dont want to get out. In this kind of business, you NEED to know when to get out based on the risks.

Greed kills.
Enough to buy a few properties to rent out or a few legal weed businesses if in US & you're good.