Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [BlackPill] [PersonalityPill] 16 year old chadlite stabbed his whole family but....

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
His girlfriend says she still loves him and she is going to wait for him for next 15 years after he is released from prison.

"Everytime i open my eyes i wish you can see me again and give me a hug. You can´t imagine how much i miss you."

I wanted to end with inceldom but the blackpill is everywhere i look. Like there is no escape out of this incel reality.

He should get life.

His girlfriend says she still loves him and she is going to wait for him for next 15 years after he is released from prison.

"Everytime i open my eyes i wish you can see me again and give me a hug. You can´t imagine how much i miss you."

I wanted to end with inceldom but the blackpill is everywhere i look. Like there is no escape out of this incel reality.

Once you swallow the blackpill you cannot escape

Wow, he sure must have an amazing personality :soy: dis is y u inkwell :soy:

rJkEMI3oRW_JwyUu-a2qSA~T-ned-er-Adam-16-m-na-krku-obvinenie.jpg

He has a shit lower third and shit hair, unless he has a top 1% eye area then he's below average in looks

I know that looks are the most important and all, but we already have enough evidence for the blackpill sufficient enough to not overrate someone by 3 points just to prove it again

They should cut off his dick. Then both he and his gf will be frustrated af. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I would stab my family too if they made me into a pixel-faced freak like them!

I have spent 18 years rotting alone neetbuxing in an apartment, I'm 42 now.... sent packing by foids and normies. yet this guy is a murderer, will be released when he is entering / bang in his prime (31) and will easily find an atteactive foid to mate with and start a family. And no doubt he'll go on some "rehabilitation employment scheme" for people with criminal convictions when released - helping him find gainful employment.

Why was I even born.

No.
She will fuck the next Chad and forget about him. Mark my words.

Don't believe what she says believe in her actions.

No.
She will fuck the next Chad and forget about him. Mark my words.

Don't believe what she says believe in her actions.

Yes, of course she is still going to find the guy with same personality and not the guy with inkwell personality.

What comes out from their mouth is not important is how they act

Yep, it never ceases to amaze me how foids personality detector work.

just kill ur whole family bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back