Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackpill Philosophers Thread

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
Here we make a list of Blackpill philosophers. I'll start:

1. Arthur Schopenhauer: "On Women" and his other quotes. Very good philosopher!
2. Richard Wagner: Most of his ideas were from Schopenhauer.
3. Napoleon Bonaparte: Restricted foid's rights in France while making it an excellent autocracy.
4. Adolf Hitler: Created NS, hated foids with a passion. Student of Schopenhauer's works and enjoyed Wager's operas.
5. Carl Jung: Esoteric Hitlerist.
6. Miguel Serrano: Esoteric Hitlerist.
7. Julius Evola: Esoteric Hitlerist.
8. Philipp Mainlander: Student of Schopenhauer.
9. Gautama Buddha: Various anti-female quotes, man of compassion and peace.
10. The 11 Gurus of Sikhism: They hated foids for how they destroyed India and made Sikhism to repair it.
11. Prabhupada: See his quotes. He knew the truth about so called 'rape'.
12. Rousseau: Railed against equal rights in women in France.
13. Hegel: Elements of the Philosophy of the Right rails against foids rights.
14. Darwin: Misogynistic quotes in The Descent of Men. Big evolutionist and founder of major blackpills.
15. Alfred Rosenberg - NS follower of Hitler.
16. Joseph Goebbels- NS follower of Hitler.
17. Hermann Goering - NS follower of Hitler.
18. Plato - Argued that women were inferior to men.
19. Socrates - Argued that women were inferior to men.
20. Kurt Vonnegut - Knew it was evil to try to educate women.
(Maybe or maybe not) 21. Otto Weiniger - Wrote "Sex and Character" and influenced Hitler, BUT, he was a jew and allowed ubsermasc foids to live.
21. Immanuel Kant - Said men have to protect foids because foids are too immoral and cowardly to protect themselves, said that women should not do anything outside of home affairs.
22. Isaac Newton - Hated women, and used the fact that his mother and other women mistreated him as examples.
23. William Shakespeare - Used his stories to degrade and attack women.
24. Ernest Hemingway - Used his stories to degrade and attack women. Had the masculine male ideal spread.
25 - Lao Tzu - Created Taoism, hated women and said that they should keep quiet.

25. Lao Tzu -

What are you waiting for? Add on, add on!

Last edited:
Islam>cucktanity

Good ol Mohamed, the creator of Islam

The philosophy of Stirner is credited as a major influence in the development of nihilism, existentialism and post-modernism as well as individualist anarchism, post-anarchism and post-left anarchy. Stirner's main philosophical work was The Ego and Its Own.

Egoism

Stirner argues that individuals are impossible to fully comprehend. All mere concepts of the self will always be inadequate to fully describe the nature of our experience. Stirner has been broadly understood as a proponent of both psychological egoism and ethical egoism, although the latter position can be disputed as there is no claim in Stirner's writing in which one ought to pursue one's own interest and further claiming any ought could be seen as a new fixed idea. Stirner may be understood as a rational egoist in the sense that he considered it irrational not to act in one's self-interest. However, how this self-interest is defined is necessarily subjective, allowing both selfish and altruistic normative claims to be included. Individual self-realization rests on each individual's desire to fulfill their egoism. The difference between an unwilling and a willing egoist is that the former will be possessed by an "empty idea" and believe that they are fulfilling a higher cause, but usually being unaware that they are only fulfilling their own desires to be happy or secure; and in contrast the latter will be a person that is able to freely choose its actions, fully aware that they are only fulfilling individual desires as stated by Stirner:
Sacred things exist only for the egoist who does not acknowledge himself, the involuntary egoist [...] in short, for the egoist who would like not to be an egoist, and abases himself (combats his egoism), but at the same time abases himself only for the sake of "being exalted", and therefore of gratifying his egoism. Because he would like to cease to be an egoist, he looks about in heaven and earth for higher beings to serve and sacrifice himself to; but, however much he shakes and disciplines himself, in the end he does all for his own sake [...] [on] this account I call him the involuntary egoist. [...] As you are each instant, you are your own creature in this very 'creature' you do not wish to lose yourself, the creator. You are yourself a higher being than you are, and surpass yourself [...] just this, as an involuntary egoist, you fail to recognize; and therefore the 'higher essence' is to you – an alien essence. [...] Alienness is a criterion of the "sacred".
— Max Stirner[15]
The contrast is also expressed in terms of the difference between the voluntary egoist being the possessor of his concepts as opposed to being possessed. Only when one realizes that all sacred truths such as law, right, morality, religion and so on are nothing other than artificial concepts—and not to be obeyed—can one act freely. For Stirner, to be free is to be both one's own "creature" (in the sense of creation) and one's own "creator" (dislocating the traditional role assigned to the gods). To Stirner, power is the method of egoism—it is the only justified method of gaining property.

Attachments

• apagar.png
    apagar.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 58

Dear lord. You can't be blackpilled if you hate other Incels. Think this over. WN's pretend to hate women, but will in reality do anything for them. They're the white version of those iBMOR fuckers. Also, inb4 you realize that more than 1/2 of the Alt-right is run by tradthots like Laura Lokteff, Tara McCarthy, etc.
:feelsokman:

Mainländer... trapmaxing:

Attachments

• foto apagar.png
    foto apagar.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 53
Dear lord. You can't be blackpilled if you hate other Incels. Think this over. WN's pretend to hate women, but will in reality do anything for them. They're the white version of those iBMOR fuckers.
Why would you assume that? Just because the man happens to have a podcast on a WN website? Who cares, the man is a radical Orthodox Christian who is exposing female nature left and right.

Why would you assume that? Just because the man happens to have a podcast on a WN website? Who cares, the man is a radical Orthodox Christian who is exposing female nature left and right.
Nah tbh I assumed you were a WN lol not the the dude (srs), yeah I should wait before assuming though my bad.

Nah tbh I assumed you were a WN lol not the the dude (srs), yeah I should wait before assuming though my bad.
My opinions about race are just that, opinions. They don't matter in the great scheme of things. While far from being PC, I hold no ill will towards other races.

You forgot Mahavira (one of the four Tirthankaras) and Mohammed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahavira
Oh yeah, thanks!

Yeah, they were Blackpilled AS FUCK.
Dostoyevsky was an incel for a long time, I believe.
He even wrote a short story about an incel, it's called "White Nights". I've been meaning to read it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Nights_(short_story)
Wow, good to know. I'll give it a read myself when I can! Thank you!

Last edited: