Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill sighting

• Thread starter UnclaimedCorpse
  • Start date
UnclaimedCorpse

UnclaimedCorpse

Greycel
Sitting on my bed facing forward when I notice movement in the corner of my eye. I turn my head and see a dark orb materialize in my closet. The orb slowly glided down from the closet across my room and vanished under a table in the corner. It lasted about 7 seconds but I managed to stand and get a closer look. Hard to describe its appearance but it was about the size of a ping pong ball, black with a blurry exterior and noiseless. Can't come up with any other explanation other than it being an actual materialization of the blackpill. Does anyone have any reasonable explanation for this phenomenon or is it possible for the blackpill to physically appear before believers?

Hallucinations.

Kointo said:
Hallucinations.
Most likely. It was just so vivid. I remember clearly how it drifted gracefully even though my face was just inches away. Only time I've seen anything like it.

St.Blackops2cel just reminding you your incel

UnclaimedCorpse said:
Most likely. It was just so vivid. I remember clearly how it drifted gracefully even though my face was just inches away. Only time I've seen anything like it.

Exxon+mobil+_b6d0125fb9a8d5ea32899be489262a81.png

mine was a black capsule
blackcapsule>blackpill

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
St.Blackops2cel just reminding you your incel

This. Its a reminder not to betray our Lord and Saviour, Elliot Rodger.
Say the Lords prayer every night before sleeping, and he will grant the ability to ignore roasties.

Zt6Zmyp.jpg

7339er said:
This. Its a reminder not to betray our Lord and Saviour, Elliot Rodger.
Say the Lords prayer every night before sleeping, and he will grant the ability to ignore roasties.

Zt6Zmyp.jpg

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Oh Saint Blackops2cel, thou art my shepard.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thou leadest me beside still waters and green pastures.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I will dwell in the house of saint Blackops2cel for ever.[/font]