Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackpill spread to instagram

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191115 155248

Insta account with 3mill followers posted this. Also noticed other meme accounts with a lot of followers have also started posting things similarly to this recently. Scrolling through the comments it seems that almost everyone agrees with the meme which is good to see.

Normaloids joining our side

The first stage is accepting something with humor or irony, which this is. They're slowly getting there

Damn, I follow this account.

Last edited:
There are a lot of incel-tier guys on there most likely.
They just haven't found us yet.
They're posting blackpilled content without knowing it.

It's happening, buddy boyos!!

Just lol @ oneitiscels

When will they learn

They still think you can be a chad by gymmaxxxing. They have to come a long way before understanding our philosophy.
I still appreciate their efforts though; everyone has to start from somewhere.

Lol at normies thinking girls are into steroid head bald ogres

People can deny deny deny all they want.. but the bigger of a problem this shit becomes and the more male celibacy there is, and it is increasing, the harder it will be to hide and denounce it will become. This perfectly describes the black pill ideology and true female nature
Maxresdefault

Screenshot 20191116 084402

Hopefully this I have no memes guy can push the blackpilled posts so other meme accounts follow and maybe it become a mainstream meme for normies and all that. And like @ionlycopenow said, the first stage is accepting something with humor or irony