Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blackpill the best thing that happened to me

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
It opened my eyes
It saved me from manipulative foids
It saved my soul.
It gave me direction and knowledge
It gave me opportunity to chose true religion - Islam - to fight degeneracy.

Cope, it doesn't do anything for you, you're still an incel. However, the truth itself has a lot of value, thereby you'll feel enlightenment

Harsh and cold reality, which the blackpill shows, always enlighten you no matter how hard it may be.

Harsh and cold reality, which the blackpill shows, always enlighten you no matter how hard it may be.
Yeas.it did not make me happy but it prevented me from wastage

Blackpill is cool

Welcome brother . Islam is the only hope for incels , they simply will have nothing working for them and saves them from the dark reality of foids and humanity . Islam is the way of enlightenment and have a happy life in this shithole of a life

Same, the truth can be hard buy it's better than living in an endless cope

Blatant lie
Their women are the least promiscuous, they have polygamy and they have a way lower ratio of women compared to men. JFL if you think muslims are anything but enraged incels, the only solution is monogamy.

Their women are the least promiscuous, they have polygamy and they have a way lower ratio of women compared to men. JFL if you think muslims are anything but enraged incels, the only solution is monogamy.
true
terroristcels are literally incels coping through religionmaxxing