Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Blackpill]Video games are idiot traps

• Thread starter Deleted member 21770
  • Start date
Deleted member 21770

Deleted member 21770

Let that sink in.
-
They only serve to slow down people's thinking and learning, obsessing over something so small yet wasting so much time.

How do you gamercels cope knowing this? You play games to achieve nothing for a time, no disrespect, but i think it's over

How do you gamercels cope knowing this? You play games to achieve nothing for a time, no disrespect, but i think it's over
Yeah, i've been gaming since i was 4. It's hard not to feel like i'm wasting thousands of hours of my life into what basically amounts to nothing, but then again most people do that. Whether it's films, books, tv, gaming, hobbies, or whatever, you're gonna be wasting your life in some way.

i do game but i get where you are coming from i do it because it beats geting traped in my musing and thoughts as i find they drive me insane w

Feels like literally any kind of entertainment.

Well I'm not sure that I'm the best person to answer this question, as I don't really enjoy video games much anymore, but there isn't really much to achieve as an ugly man, so it's not a great loss. Not to mention that it doesn't really matter in the end regardless, it's just to occupy time.

Anything you do as incel is a waste of time so why not to waste it on something you enjoy and which could feel like accomplishment even if it's pointless in the end games are more fulfilling than this shitty life.

Yeah, i've been gaming since i was 4. It's hard not to feel like i'm wasting thousands of hours of my life into what basically amounts to nothing, but then again most people do that. Whether it's films, books, tv, gaming, hobbies, or whatever, you're gonna be wasting your life in some way.
Work is no better most of the time
niggas got vague job titles like "service representative" and "project manager" and think they hot shit
It's all just another variation of the Roman circus.
high IQ

Work is no better most of the time
niggas got vague job titles like "service representative" and "project manager" and think they hot shit

high IQ
very true. Sadly none of them realise their jobs are meaningless, and that a woman can get a camera that is smartphone quality and an internet connection, and instantly make more in a month than what most men make in a year. :blackpill:

I don't play video games, but I can see how people become addicted to escaping their mundane existence through them.

Anything you do as incel is a waste of time so why not to waste it on something you enjoy and which could feel like accomplishment even if it's pointless in the end games are more fulfilling than this shitty life.

Even the most successful people, especially the most successful people, don't cling to this "Everything is a waste of time unless I'm curing cancer" fallacy.

What else am I supposed to do, contribute to society that treats me like trash? Lmao

everything is a waste of time. plus it’s one of the few things i do where i actually get some enjoyment from.

High IQ. I quit gaming altogether and I feel a lot better. Games are for low status incels in denial and master level copers who know it’s over. Imagine wasting the one life you have playing meaningless money-making electronic Jew-games and frying your dopamine receptors in the process. Imagine playing worthless pleasure-center-abusing electronic “games” and being content with acquiring meaningless pixels in a bundle of code put out by greedy Jew corporations who make games to make money, and not bring genuine entertainment to people.

Gaming = low IQ cope for kids. Once you grow up, if you ever grow up, gaming will be last thing you should want to do.

My life was brutal as a kid and i used games to escape to a different reality, augmented with taking drugs. After mid 20s i couldn't really enjoy games anymore but sometimes i still play them just to distract myself from something worse. Some games can give you a false sense of achievement which is still better than nothing.

High IQ. I quit gaming altogether and I feel a lot better. Games are for low status incels in denial and master level copers who know it’s over. Imagine wasting the one life you have playing meaningless money-making electronic Jew-games and frying your dopamine receptors in the process. Imagine playing worthless pleasure-center-abusing electronic “games” and being content with acquiring meaningless pixels in a bundle of code put out by greedy Jew corporations who make games to make money, and not bring genuine entertainment to people.

Gaming = low IQ cope for kids. Once you grow up, if you ever grow up, gaming will be last thing you should want to do.
Imagine this level of cope. There are tons of video game addicted hight tier normies and chads which have sex and money on daily basis. Talking not just from statistics, but from personal experience too.

While they live their lives to the fullest, you are posting on incel forum, thinking that fun entertainment ruins your prospects. JFL.

Quit gaming to slay da bussy theory.

They only serve to slow down people's thinking and learning, obsessing over something so small yet wasting so much time.

It is all about cope, i play games for the different perspective it offers me over reality and the escapism, for just a few moments i feel i have a purpose while here i lost it all, but they all end at one point so maybe you are right.

This, pretty much. I see it as my coping mechanism.
I'm being entertained and enjoying my time. Why would it matter if I'm wasting hours playing a game or wasting hours watching a tv show for example?

Wtf are you talking about. This thread is low iq af, no disrespect. Think about it op, playing games like battlefield 4 for instance allows you to learn to think quickly because it's a fast paced game where strategy plays a big part in it. It won't help in the real world, but it's an excellent cope

Modern gaming is just one monetisation cluster fuck cancer shit. “Muh EA” No every triple AAA studio is greedy and is after making money. Fuck I hate plebbit soyboys

this.
it's no different than wasting your life watching movies or any other hobby

There are tons of video game addicted hight tier normies and chads which have sex and money on daily basis
Playing fifa and other sports or mainstream shooters don’t count as “games” they’re mainstream normie garbage

Playing fifa and other sports or mainstream shooters don’t count as “games” they’re mainstream normie garbage
How about years of World of Warcraft, Dota2 and Ligue of Legends? How about literally beating 1000 of titles in past 10 years?

Really guys, stop seeking for excuses. There is only BLACKPILL.

does it matter? its called a cope for a reason

the purpose of video games,films,books and anime is to project people in a fictional world where they can forget their problems.
adults should stop worshipping the shitty reality we live in.

It’s a distraction from how bad modern society has become.

How about years of World of Warcraft, Dota2 and Ligue of Legends? How about literally beating 1000 of titles in past 10 years?

Really guys, stop seeking for excuses. There is only BLACKPILL.
Never seen a “chad” play that shit always normies and incels. It seems like a defensive mechanism you’re using to counter this argument.

If it wasn't for games our brains would not be getting any dopamine at all so what else should we do anyway.

my way of spending time> your way of spending time

jfl at this stupid contest of who is really intelligently managing his time on this rock.

Never seen a “chad” play that shit always normies and incels. It seems like a defensive mechanism you’re using to counter this argument.
What argument, bud? You are talking like a foid who find games "childish" despite they are entertainment of millions including her boyfriend/husband/father. What is next? Nofap?

Just passing the time until I kms, I tried wageing but got fired.

What argument, bud? You are talking like a foid who find games "childish" despite they are entertainment of millions including her boyfriend/husband/father. What is next? Nofap?
Never said games were childish, stop putting words in my mouth. I still sometimes cope with gaming, just recently with the yakuza series and hitman 2. The rest are just garbage filled with monetisation crap. Modern gaming is shit.

Never said games were childish, stop putting words in my mouth. I still sometimes cope with gaming, just recently with the yakuza series and hitman 2. The rest are just garbage filled with monetisation crap. Modern gaming is shit.
I don't play games at all now, but if I could, I'd play a lot of modern games. At least upcoming Baldur's Gate III, Guilty Gear 2020, Outer Worlds and DOOM Eternal just off the top of my head.

I don't play games at all now, but if I could, I'd play a lot of modern games. At least upcoming Baldur's Gate III, Guilty Gear 2020, Outer Worlds and DOOM Eternal just from the top of my head.
Alright fair enough. Should’ve clarified I meant MOST modern gaming is filled with monetisation. You still get a decent game every now and then but it’s becoming more rarer in recent years. Corporations are getting even more greedy to please shareholders, then to worry about the player.

Modern gaming is just one monetisation cluster fuck cancer shit. “Muh EA” No every triple AAA studio is greedy and is after making money. Fuck I hate plebbit soyboys
Yeah I don't like most modern games either, you buy one and it's basically half a fucking game if you're lucky, not to mention that most of them aren't even fun. JFL I'm at the point where I feel even your average VN is of higher quality than a modern game.

It's a fact that some games like FPS and fighting games improves your cognitive functions and mental acuity so it's not completely useless as long as you moderate how much you play.

I used to be a huge gamer, but I'm not even finding much enjoyment from them these days. Only really excited for Shenmue 3 at the moment. The new Resident Evil 2 was sick too.

you buy one and it's basically half a fucking game if you're lucky,
Yep, to experience the full game you will need to purchase the $100 USD gold edition. $60 isn’t enough nowadays for the full experience.

Henry Cavill almost missed his role as Superman because he was doing a raid in World of Warcraft.

The problem is that OP thinks he's not an idiot. When my IQ test got turned in and I learned I was average, I accepted that everything I was into was for idiots. It's very unlikely that OP is not an idiot, he'd have to be 1 in 50 in intelligence to have an IQ of 130, and I hear high IQ people saying that only 160+ is genius level.

Videigames or not, they're fucked.
So let them cope in peace and let them join their family.
r/pcmasterrace
2.9m
Ascended

Vidya is part of soy culture. Which doesn't mean that you should never play a game if you want to. Just keep in mind that your time and money is wasted playing games.

Even the most successful people, especially the most successful people, don't cling to this "Everything is a waste of time unless I'm curing cancer" fallacy.
Cure for cancer has been known for centuries, stop eating like pig for few days (fasting) and stop consuming sugar so your body would able to starve cancer which needs glucose to replicate. Done just give me noble prize i cured most cancers.

You're a fucking idiot.

Video games are population control

because everything is pointless, do you think foids give a fuck if you learned some complex programming code? NO

they just care about face.

your a retard.

Last edited: