Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [blackpill] you know its over when no one wanted you in the group

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Just remembered back in high school when we used to get put in groups, and i still remember this dark day where i was in a drama class and everyone had got into groups, and each group i approached they would basically tell me to fuck off, even the so called 'friends' i had in that class. Honestly one of the most true despair moments of my life. the alienation i felt was unbearable, imagine getting rejected by groups let alone by foids. At that moment i realised my life was just beginning to get harder.

Then the teacher had to step in and force one of the other groups to let you in, and they won’t even speak to you the whole time

Last edited:
Then the teacher had to step in and force one of the other groups to let you in, and they won’t even speak to you the whole time
legit this happened jfl at life

legit this happened jfl at life

I think the blackest pill is that normies didnt share this experience with us. If we were in a circle talking about it irl, most people would say it never happened to them, and they don’t know what we’re talking about. They will never understand

Sounds familiar. At gym class being last at voted into some group despite the fact I am somewhat fit. One time in physics back then, the teacher told me to group up with a female student. She immediately said that she felt sick and went off to go home.

She immediately said that she felt sick and went off to go home.
christ what the fuck is wrong with foids :feelsseriously:
every time I was put in a group in school
thankfully that shit doesnt happen at work

The “no one wants me in the group” scenario happened to me quite a bit in school.

Specially at gym class.

No one EVER wanted me in their group in high school, id get so embarrassed when teacher would say, “raise ur hand if u dont have a group” and id be the only one to raise :feelsrope: Memories still cause me great pain

Fuck having flashbacks to grade 10 english class. One time we had a group assignment I wasnt picked until after class so I was sitting alone for 40 minutes while everyone else was socializing in their groups. And I only got picked cuz they felt bad for me (someone even told me this). Funny how the teacher didnt give a shit about me, she saw me sitting alone and didnt give a fuck, she probably expected me to ask to join a group, when people specifically told me they didnt want me in their group beforehand. I guess I was somewhat lucky to at least have been picked.

Sounds familiar. At gym class being last at voted into some group despite the fact I am somewhat fit. One time in physics back then, the teacher told me to group up with a female student. She immediately said that she felt sick and went off to go home.
What a whore
Fuck having flashbacks to grade 10 english class. One time we had a group assignment I wasnt picked until after class so I was sitting alone for 40 minutes while everyone else was socializing in their groups. And I only got picked cuz they felt bad for me (someone even told me this). Funny how the teacher didnt give a shit about me, she saw me sitting alone and didnt give a fuck, she probably expected me to ask to join a group, when people specifically told me they didnt want me in their group beforehand. I guess I was somewhat lucky to at least have been picked.
Hope that teacher gets cancer

same feeling as when you get no responses to your posts on this forum :feelsrope:

Group work is always brutal and perpetrated by sadistic teachers.

I told this story before but I’ll mention it again. In college I befriended a Chad I was in 2 classes with. In geology lab we were always partners. We were pretty good at the subject but sometimes this group of 2 Stacies that we’re ahead of us would give us the answers just because he was a Chad.

I was always picked last at soccer during the gym hours despite being better than a few others. Even when we went for a different sport for the first time like volleyball or basket, ugly guys always got picked last even if no one knew their skills at that sport.

Group work outside of gym was rare but every time females sat together to talk about cool guys instead of working and the cuck who got assigned at their spot always ended up doing all the work for them.

It's hard to smile when no one wants you to be their friends. It's even harder when you are the only one to blame for it because you were never smiling.

By the way, it happened in front of everyone else as well.
Likewise with my experience JFL
same feeling as when you get no responses to your posts on this forum :feelsrope:
Here's a response boyo

I told this story before but I’ll mention it again. In college I befriended a Chad I was in 2 classes with. In geology lab we were always partners. We were pretty good at the subject but sometimes this group of 2 Stacies that we’re ahead of us would give us the answers just because he was a Chad.
JFL I rememeber when Chad used to legit get all the answers from whores when we done a pop quiz

my favorite was an old wizard who never got group projects and graded normies viciously. Ruined their gpas. Based dude.

I was always picked last at soccer during the gym hours despite being better than a few others. Even when we went for a different sport for the first time like volleyball or basket, ugly guys always got picked last even if no one knew their skills at that sport.
Fuck man this is too ER fuel for me. I remember when my gym class was split into 4 PERMANENT GROUPS for the whole year, and for volleyball we would do like group 1 vs 3 on one side and group 2 vs 4 on the other. I was put into the group with all my BULLIES. I got so fucking unlucky, and I got bullied hard in volleyball. We were supposed to rotate our positions to take turns serving and shit, they only let me serve the first time, even though I served successfully and got our team points, they told me to stand in the corner position and they would rotate without me (like skip over me). The GYM TEACHER DIDNT GIVE A FUCK, HE KNEW I WAS GETTING BULLIED YET DIDNT MAKE AN EFFORT TO MOVE ME TO A DIFFERENT GROUP.

Fuck man this is too ER fuel for me. I remember when my gym class was split into 4 PERMANENT GROUPS for the whole year, and for volleyball we would do like group 1 vs 3 on one side and group 2 vs 4 on the other. I was put into the group with all my BULLIES. I got so fucking unlucky, and I got bullied hard in volleyball. We were supposed to rotate our positions to take turns serving and shit, they only let me serve the first time, even though I served successfully and got our team points, they told me to stand in the corner position and they would rotate without me (like skip over me). The GYM TEACHER DIDNT GIVE A FUCK, HE KNEW I WAS GETTING BULLIED YET DIDNT MAKE AN EFFORT TO MOVE ME TO A DIFFERENT GROUP.
I really hope these teachers get raped or die of cancer, we didn't deserve this shit

Yeah the others didn't want to rotate with me as well, but the teacher eventually forced them to. I had different teachers over the years and they somewhat cared about everyone having fun, so I can't complain too much about them. Permanent groups sound pretty dumb tbh, thankfully we never had those.

This topic always gives my insane anxiety just remembering all those times it happend in school

I relate. Sucks being picked last for everything, people would literally fight to not have you on their team or group.

better men have gone er for less

You aren't entitled to being accepted :soy:

“school” is designed to break sub-8 men

I was picked pretty often by boys in gym due to my ogre intimidation but foids never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever picked me and picked skinny pretty boys i could break over my leg

This whole thread is ragefuel holy fuck