Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackpilled Chad explaining what it's like to be chad.

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
Mogs me in all ways, especially voice.

Its over

Not even 1 second

Literally who ?

Also voicemogs , framemogs , facemogs and dickmogs me

I feel like I will want to punch the pussy magnet's chiseled features clean off so I will not watch. Can someone summarize? Also fuck foids for being so hivemind about what's attractive. Men have a wide variety of tastes and can never agree as to what's hot. Even non-hot is still fuckable for men. When I see women with men that don't look like Brad Pitt or Jason Mamoa I think they are just in it for the emotional sponge, financial easy street of being a "housewife" or biological urge to procreate and have children, ugly or not

Also fuck foids for being so hivemind about what's attractive.
foids only like 1 phenotype of males, before they might show some deviation but by the age of 16 they go complete chadsexual or lesbian

You'll have to work a thousand times harder just to secure a landwhale.:feelsrope:

I feel like I will want to punch the pussy magnet's chiseled features clean off so I will not watch. Can someone summarize? Also fuck foids for being so hivemind about what's attractive. Men have a wide variety of tastes and can never agree as to what's hot. Even non-hot is still fuckable for men. When I see women with men that don't look like Brad Pitt or Jason Mamoa I think they are just in it for the emotional sponge, financial easy street of being a "housewife" or biological urge to procreate and have children, ugly or not
Foids are a facsimile of each other. Their sexuality is laughably simple. Men's sexuality is practically infinite in scope. This flies in the face of conventional wisdom.

Wish he was my dad so I wouldn’t have shitty genes

>blackpilled
>chad

god we need a purge

Do you even know the guy? Sorry I cannot relate to the low IQs on this forum.
No I don't, and I'm surely not going to listen to a "Blackpilled chad" as you call him. You worshipper. God you're worshipping one of the main groups of people who shit all over us besides foids. What the fuck is wrong with you?

No I don't, and I'm surely not going to listen to a "Blackpilled chad" as you call him. You worshipper. God you're worshipping one of the main groups of people who shit all over us besides foids. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Worship? It's just interesting to hear what it's like on the other side, and have my/other incels' suspicions confirmed. What is wrong with a little evidence. Is your soul that weak that you break down crying after seeing a chad? pathetic :lul:

Chad always wins

Lol at calling that beard coper chad

Not Chad is Chadwannabelike.

Mogs me to oblivion. Also, not watching that shit, don’t have any tears left.

I can't imagine a Chad being black pilled like we are honestly

I can't imagine a Chad being black pilled like we are honestly
Ofcourse there's a difference between knowing all the terminology of the blackpill, and just being aware of blackpilled truths. But this guy is very aware of the power of his bone structure and height. He even admits to not being loyal and that he can get away with it because of his looks.