Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled gymcels: Why?

Why

• Total voters
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
You know based on the studies and personal experience that lifting can only enhance the attractiveness of people who are already attractive; does nothing for the truly unattractive as far as the SMP is concerned. You know that there's a hard genetic limit to just how swole you can be -- even with steroids, but especially without -- and the joy of seeing the weight on the bar and the circumference of your bicep going up will end eventually if it hasn't already. You know that there is neither a squat for your femur nor a curl for your wrist (wrist curls being the exception that proves the rule), so there's only so much space you can command with the mass you've accrued atop the frame you cannot change. Absolutely, you know that no matter how much weight your six-pack can move from a decline sit up position, it will never stop a knife or bullet. So, why? Why do you spend three, six, nine hours a week punishing yourself by lifting heavy objects, only to then put them back in their original spots when you're done? How is the time you spend doing that not better spent on something less painful, like watching anime with ice cream, beer, and chicken tendies?

You know based on the studies and personal experience that lifting can only enhance the attractiveness of people who are already attractive; does nothing for the truly unattractive as far as the SMP is concerned. You know that there's a hard genetic limit to just how swole you can be -- even with steroids, but especially without -- and the joy of seeing the weight on the bar and the circumference of your bicep going up will end eventually if it hasn't already. You know that there is neither a squat for your femur nor a curl for your wrist (wrist curls being the exception that proves the rule), so there's only so much space you can command with the mass you've accrued atop the frame you cannot change. Absolutely, you know that no matter how much weight your six-pack can move from a decline sit up position, it will never stop a knife or bullet. So, why? Why do you spend three, six, nine hours a week punishing yourself by lifting heavy objects, only to then put them back in their original spots when you're done? How is the time you spend doing that not better spent on something less painful, like watching anime with ice cream, beer, and chicken tendies?
I need do it so I can monk max more easily. Many Meditation postures require a strong body and flexibility which I get from yoga. The other reasons are good too. But for me it's mainly the fact that Meditations are boosted substantially especially with cardio. Lifting is just done in case in the monasteries I have to lift some heavy bullshit or something.

I just like how I feel and look when i'm gymmaxed. Shapemoging everyone in the subway was lifefuel. I'll go back to gymceling next week

By now, Im not gymceling
but Im not fat either

I want to defend myself, also i'm going to the army so im going to need the extra strength.

im going to start so i can be stronger so i dont get pushed around easy

I went to the gym. I trained regularly without ever missing a day. I got bigger and stronger. Girls kept rejecting me just the same as before. I realized my newfound superior strength couldn't be used for anything relevant in the modern world. I realized I could put my time to something more useful or at least more entertaining. I quit the gym like 6 years ago and never went again.

I run sometimes and that's it.

I went to the gym. I trained regularly without ever missing a day. I got bigger and stronger. Girls kept rejecting me just the same as before. I realized my newfound superior strength couldn't be used for anything relevant in the modern world. I realized I could put my time to something more useful or at least more entertaining. I quit the gym like 6 years ago and never went again.

What did you replace gym with and did it get you any closer to getting some female love?

What did you replace gym
Mostly doing things I already did before, but more. Playing music, LDARing, studying, reading, etc.

did it get you any closer to getting some female love?
No. I never get IOIs, didn't get them when I was in my best form either. I had some girl acquaintances noticing I was stronger and with a better posture, but nothing came from it. They weren't interested anyway.

Mostly doing things I already did before, but more. Playing music, LDARing, studying, reading, etc.

No. I never get IOIs, didn't get them when I was in my best form either. I had some girl acquaintances noticing I was stronger and with a better posture, but nothing came from it. They weren't interested anyway.
Are you white? Are they white?

Are you white?
Semi-white I guess. No light eyes or hair though.

Are they white?
I used to approach every race pretty much.

Semi-white I guess. No light eyes or hair though.

View attachment 169241

I used to approach every race pretty much.
One thing I've seen is gymmaxxing favours non whites more. Even if you take a Nordic or German Chad and gymmaxx him, he's gonna look less good. Opposite holds for slightly dark (not curry obv) guys

I took the fatcel=volcel thing too seriously and now I can't stop, still a fatass but I've already cut about 6% bf, hoping to become 15% bf by end of next year tbh

It helps drown out negative thoughts, much like other forms of self-harm.

Its just a cope and nothing else. It's completely as pointless as spending all day playing call of duty. I also am a bit of a masochist.

It really didn't help with anything? At all? I know for me, doing things like moving furniture, crossing fences, carrying groceries, are all much easier for me.

I get flattering comments about my body from people too sometimes, which is especially nice since I grew up getting comments that... weren't so flattering.

Fuarrrk brah thats why

Better than going ER tbhngl

It would feel weird if I were to stop.

Mostly for fear and respect from other men, and if females won't fuck me I want them to at least be intimidated by me. I've got pretty big muscles but I've never been impressively lean, still my physique puts the vast majority of STEM students to shame.

I hate the idea of looking weak, I also do boxing and the thought of knowing that I can destroy the average Chad in a fight is some good cope for me.

Health, longevity, deterrence of attackers, and overall preparedness.

I train for strength and fitness. Training for show is fake and gay. Bodybuilding is gay as AIDS. You build your body so other men can critique and judge it. That's pretty fucking gay tbhngl.

Getting swole for its own sake is absolutely retarded. Build muscle so other activities in your life become easier.

Health, longevity, increase in strength/body-mass, self-defense, cope

The biggest motivator to get into the gym was being told by random kids - I'm skinny.

I'm talking about kids who are 7 or 8. They'd just have a look at my arms and say: "Why are you so skinny"?
That shit stuck with me because these kids (who speak their mind), basically told me what everyone else sees when they see me.

Started going to the gym to just do arms/chest.
Started squatting because the misc said so.
Didnt mind it.
Started deadlifting because the misc said so and some memes.
Started to enjoy it.
The gym/cardio/boxing became the outlet for my anger.

Now I do it to cope with how subhuman I am.
I know squatting 3 plates for reps (on Tuesday), or deadlifting 5+ plates will get me no foid attention, but I feel good proving weaker me wrong and proving the phaggots in the gym that still see a skinny me wrong.
Their faces when they see a guy who has thinner arms than them, squat/deadlift/bench their 1 rep maxes for paused reps is the motivation I need.

It’s a sustainable form of cope and venting unlike drugs.

I enjoy lifting.
I like seeing my body improve.
I get more respect from other men.
Even women are more neutral towards me (does NOTHING to make me attractive, I just mean it makes them less likely to be mean towards me)
A bit of self hatred, in a way doing some exercises I don't like is a way of punishing myself.
It's better to lift than to rot.

I'm surprised "self-hate" isn't higher. I love feeling the burn as a form of punishment. It's the best anger-release cope.

It really didn't help with anything? At all? I know for me, doing things like moving furniture, crossing fences, carrying groceries, are all much easier for me.
Yeah, it makes such things easier, but I'm not that weak in my natural state. I can do those things without working out (of course, unless I have to lift some super heavy shit, but it never is the case).

I get flattering comments about my body from people too sometimes, which is especially nice since I grew up getting comments that... weren't so flattering.
All the flattering comments I used to receive came from men. I don't want to work so hard at the gym just to have a bunch of men commenting on my physique tbh (though I appreciate the encouragement).

This pic is 100% true if you're ugly facially.

Self-defense, emergency preparedness. But I haven't been to the gym in a month or so because I don't enjoy it anymore and I'll most likely never need any muscles beyond the random people won't fuck with me level.

I quit the gym. Just made me feel shittier about weight loss cause my lifts would (especially bench) would get weaker and some bloated gymcel that went to the gym everyday would smirk at my stalling strength.

No point to it. Leanness is all that matters and no one messes with me anyway.

Autistic Habit - it'll be 8 years soon and I dont see myself stopping. Once my autism latches onto something its hard to get off.

If you lift for women your wasting your time women only care about your frame once your height and face have been verified. They would gladly pick a skinny twig over a 5'1 3/10 meat head. lifting is good if you dont want other guys pushing you around and want to give off the illusion you are capable of defending yourself plus who doesnt want to look their potential best. Just because you cant get women doesnt me let yourself go

As a short endomorph I know gymcelling is pointless in terms of the futile attempt to attract a looksmatched partner.

Even a 5 foot nothing tall, pale faced troll, Princess Fiona from Shrek tier foid has a 6 foot 2 Mesomorphic Chadlite boyfriend these days.

But when I started getting high blood pressure and dizziness from stress I realised I have to go back to exercise of some description.

That said I also get stressed when spandex foids browbeat me at the gym, so my blood pressure and rage goes up again.

I would do home workouts but have neither the space or sturdy floor for it.

But again if you don't "exercise your demons" you'll end up like bagel guy in the hospital due to internal stress.

20988162-0-image-a-67_1573707672745.jpg

All the flattering comments I used to receive came from men. I don't want to work so hard at the gym just to have a bunch of men commenting on my physique tbh (though I appreciate the encouragement).
Same here. Men have a better idea of what's attainable naturally since the majority of them either go to the gym or have tried in the past (even if they have no idea what they're doing) while females think every man who lifts should look like Zyzz. Sub-8 men are also hyper-sensitive to female validation and would take compliments on their physiques as a form of flirting. You pretty much have to be Chad to get it.

i need to move everyday so i gymcel in winter when i cant do any moving activity outside. its good for clearing head, sort of meditation

You know based on the studies and personal experience that lifting can only enhance the attractiveness of people who are already attractive; does nothing for the truly unattractive as far as the SMP is concerned.
Brutal blackpill.

i need to move everyday so i gymcel in winter when i cant do any moving activity outside. its good for clearing head, sort of meditation

Same here. Men have a better idea of what's attainable naturally since the majority of them either go to the gym or have tried in the past (even if they have no idea what they're doing) while females think every man who lifts should look like Zyzz. Sub-8 men are also hyper-sensitive to female validation and would take compliments on their physiques as a form of flirting. You pretty much have to be Chad to get it.
A friend of mine heard a fat chick say that men shouldn't lift, just do a bit of sports, don't look too big, look like chris evans from captain america.

It's painfully obvious to me gymcelling can only get you so far if you're not cut out for it. Dont get why so many guys here spend the time and energy and money to go. It's painful.If it's a tool for something i could understand...

Why take care of yourself, why even bother trying if your genetics are average or below
I have assymetrical face, soy jawline, am shedding hair at an increasingly faster rate (currently NW1)
Incraesing my physique? why bother? have shitty upper/lower segment ratio and a protruding rib. No hope for aesthetics.

It just requires so much effort:nocoping through junk food anymore
Can't even stay at home and LDAR cause have to go and sweat being mogged by other men and teased by foids training their ass for chad and instagram.
It's just depressing imo. Still feeling like I should try and a lazy cunt

I don't know. I have no logical argument to give you. It is just cope.

I feel fine, and it is reconfortable when i set some goals and i fullfiled them.

I have no more explanation

Because fatcel = volcel

My face looks like shit, but i´m tall so i don´t want to look like a skinny-cel.