Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackpilled people are the most Non-Violent people on Planet Earth

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Blackpill is all about extreme acceptance. You accept that AWALT, you accept that ITS OVER (and it never began), you accept that foids are living on tutorial mode and the game is rigged against you.

The blackpill is the last stage in the Kübler-Ross model - the "acceptance" stage after you have gone through the denial phases. In ancient times the Blackpill had variants called stoicism and epicureanism e.t.c.

So a person who embodies the blackpill has abandoned all hope and is just LDARing - such a person has no incentive to do violent acts of terror or mass shootings. Blackpilled folk are trully the most non-violent people in the world right now - all they do is cope & LDAR.

IT won't touch this.

People like ER aren't really blackpilled. ER was narcissistic and delusionmaxxed and didn't get why foids didn't date him. He thought of himself as an attractive young man.

true.
redpillers are way more frustrated and angry than us, especially when the efforts they put in self improving don't give any result.

I don't know about that bro.

true.
redpillers are way more frustrated and angry than us, especially when the efforts they put in self improving don't give any result.
True - imagine spending $20 000 on surgerymaxxing and foids still treat you like shit - you will go berserk!

But blackpilled folk know its over and they dont even try
IT won't touch this.

People like ER aren't really blackpilled. ER was narcissistic and delusionmaxxed and didn't get why foids didn't date him. He thought of himself as an attractive young man.
The supreme gentleman wasn't blackpilled - he wanted to blonde stacymaxxxx
I don't know about that bro.
Its True!

IT won't touch this.

A truly blackpilled incel would not even risk being within 10 feet of a foid lest he feel like getting a lawsuit or going to jail.

I disagree.

"It's over" means we gave up on romantic relationships, but that doesn't mean we accept the state of society.

There are many things I'm not willing to accept, but at the very least, I want prostitution to be legal everywhere.

But ITcels say only inkwells are able to (((cause))) violence in this society

Last edited:
We are simply some broken souls tbh

I would punch people but I don't leave the house

Given the shit we get from society we are the most peaceful group on earth.

IT won't touch this.

Googleplex IQ

Can't relate tbh if i could nuke the Earth 50 times i would this second.

In terms of the Calhoun rat experiment, bluepill/redpill are the rats that try to mate with everyone and have scars from fighting over scraps. Blackpill rats are the beautiful ones who avoid social interaction and have immaculate coats of fur.

A truly blackpilled incel would not even risk being within 10 feet of a foid lest he feel like getting a lawsuit or going to jail.
Based.
Those are the actions of a man who has ingested the purest untainted Pharmaceutical grade blackpill.
I want prostitution to be legal everywhere.
Nuclear Physicist IQ
But ITcels say only inkwells are able to (((cause))) violence in this society
ITcels are essentially braindead and dont respond to logic or reason - that is why they trash the scientific blackpill and dont want to accept the results of thousands upon thousands of peer reviewed studies that validate the blackpilled truth
We are simply some broken souls tbh
High IQ
Given the shit we get from society we are the most peaceful group on earth.
Very True - imagine if it was the degenerate LGBTQ that was getting this much hate - those fegz would riot and burn shit down
Can't relate tbh if i could nuke the Earth 50 times i would this second.
Brutal Hiroshima Nagasaki pill
In terms of the Calhoun rat experiment, bluepill/redpill are the rats that try to mate with everyone and have scars from fighting over scraps. Blackpill rats are the beautiful ones who avoid social interaction and have immaculate coats of fur.
EXACTLY!!!!!!

blackpill is the most peaceful pill

Last edited: