Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled post and comments on r/Foreveralone

The post will be deleted soon by the female mods, filter face.

It's more blackpilled due to former r/incels posters migrating over there.

" You are banned from commenting in this community for now"

Yes they a lot of blackpilled users but that sub is cucked because they have females as mods

I had a few accounts on there, one male and another female. Guess which one got shadowbanned and which one got Reddit Gold multiple times? Glad to see a few guys from there joined this place.

Screenshot_2018-02-09-17-50-38.png

Tellem--T said:
Yes they a lot of blackpilled users but that sub is cucked because they have females as mods

Why the fuck would they have female mods? Like they'd know anything about being fa just lol

aut said:
Tellem--T said:
Why the fuck would they have female mods? Like they'd know anything about being fa just lol
In that place female FA are considered valid and on same level as male FA.
If you want ragefuel you can always read female FA there. Pure gold.

Some users of r/ForeverAlone are woke - heck before r/incels I was active there myself - it is because of the bluepilled mods that that place is swarming with cucks, fakes and "lonely" females.

Out of all the female lurkers and posters that I have encountered there only one I spoke to admitted being a virgin, and never having had any romantic partner in her entire life, and I spoke to quite a few of them (over a dozen). Not that most male FA's are any better. Many of the idiots believe that after going 2 or 3 months on a dry spell, they are FA, and the mods tolerate that...

Before incels and female moderation, that place was exactly similar in many regards to r/incels. Too bad for what happened.

Nice. Hopefully it does not get deleted.

aut said:

That's reddit for you.

One of the female mods there was quite fat and lusted after 6/10 black guys. I was like wha? Yet she remained a mod there and might still be one.

Why the fuck are there always female mods in a male dominated space?

aut said:

I remember the good old days before they took over. It actually wasn't all that bad. I got banned from there 2 years ago.

TheRealChincel said:
I had a few accounts on there, one male and another female. Guess which one got shadowbanned and which one got Reddit Gold multiple times? Glad to see a few guys from there joined this place.

HAHAHA. Top kek bro. Quite a few of my accounts have been banned from there. Being banned from there is what sent me to r/incels in the first place. So its not all bad.