Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Blackpilled post on r/unpopularopinion results in so many virtue signaling foids in the comments

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

Found a blackpilled post on cuckit, too bad it’s filled with so many virtue signaling foids in the comments.

Last edited:
It’s why I avoid Reddit.
I find there is lots of the lowest common denominator when it comes to white knights and virtue signaling femoids.

Your post was written by a foid retard. “As a female, I’m tired of this hypocrisy”

You call this based? Are u serious?
A7BEFA4D 5C94 4EE4 86C2 7EDE236F3840

With all the virtual signalling foid we see, It's funny, that I've never had one speak up for me irl before.
Meanwhile a foid gets a papercut and the avengers are activated

If it has a cunt between it's legs any thing it says is attention seeking and validation.

Virgin shaming is worse IMO.

I was actually liking the post until I realized a hole wrote it.

It’s why I avoid Reddit.
I find there is lots of the lowest common denominator when it comes to white knights and virtue signaling femoids.

There is normal people on reddit. Even blackpilled guys exist on there. But their constantly swarmed by the waves of trannies, women, and the other abominations that make up the majority of reddit.

There is normal people on reddit. Even blackpilled guys exist on there. But their constantly swarmed by the waves of trannies, women, and the other abominations that make up the majority of reddit.
1% of dudes are blackpilled.

I don't know if I'd go that far but yeah I'm sure black pilled isn't the word for them. I think the term you use is purple pilled.
so its less than 1%?

It’s why I avoid Reddit.

Foids are organized quite well and they have one goal: maintain the status quo of women being the less shallow gender. They desperately want simps to continue believing women are innocent angels, more logical/rational and less visual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back