Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackpilled sand nigger summarizes how I feel about being ethnic

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

This video is from 2005, it was translated by the Jews at MEMRI. These Egyptians discuss why Arabs are hated and considered subhumans by the rest of the world, the fat guy in the colorful shirt is blackpilled af.

He says that the 22 Arab nations are actually farms and not even worthy of being called countries, he also talks about how we are the world's villains. He mentions how we've contributed nothing to the world, and are just parasites. We can't manage without aid from the west, our culture is just trying to emulate the west, even the clothes we wear are western.

He doesn't even get into how we are ugly and genetic trash, that and so much other shit.
JdUJLnX.jpg

Words cannot express how much I hate being a sand nigger.
Any others agree? @gymletethnicel

Being ethnic is already bad , Now imagine being at the bottom of ethnics

Chaddam slays

Imagine being ethnic in the west. AND LIVING IN A PLACE WHERE IT'S 90% WHITE JFL.
i havent been outside in days. i cant let people know im living here amongst them

Fat norwooding egyptcel should be a saint to all incels.

Why do you hate yourself that much?
I mean you're saying you're worse than indians which is utter bullshit.

Why do you hate yourself that much?
I mean you're saying you're worse than indians which is utter bullshit.
I've always been ashamed of my sand heritage, but once I became fully racepilled I became suicidal about it. Sure we're slightly better looking than curries, just like curries are slightly better looking than baboons. But we're the most pathetic inferior people on the planet, as discussed by the wise Nabil Sharaf Al-Din. We've accomplished nothing, our people are inbred religious fanatics with IQs lower than room temperature in Celsius, we blame the west for our problems even though we'd be nothing without the west, and the list goes on. Honest to Blackops2cel, I'd rather have been born a curry.

Brazilians are honorary sandniggers. We and our Moortuguese forefathers are full of North African blood.

Sand niggers mog curries, rices and abos.

Sand niggers mog curries, rices and abos.
abos are not even real, they’re some other branch of sapiens tbh
However i have a theory that jordan barrett, the great australian mogger is part abo. His palate and skull are huge even for a white chad, so maybe some dilution of those genes can work in ones favor

abos are not even real, they’re some other branch of sapiens tbh
Abos are same us but are fucked up because of high denisovan admixture and not admixing with other population much.

However i have a theory that jordan barrett, the great australian mogger is part abo. His palate and skull are huge even for a white chad, so maybe some dilution of those genes can work in ones favor
Possible.

I hate being a Slav degenerate can't imagine what you go through though brutal

would you rather be a Jew