Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BLACKPILLSCIENCE: Dark Triad is HARMFUL for sub-8s

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
Deleted member 10531

Deleted member 10531

incelecni
-

Aggression was associated with a reduction in popularity for adolescents low on facial attractiveness. However, popularity did not decrease as a function of aggression for adolescents high on facial attractiveness.

Darktriad and psychopathmaxxing is a cope

Based research, finally a study that doesn't say some bluepilled shit to cover up the fact that facial attractiveness is critical in perception by others to a degree where almost nothing else matters pewpew.

Fire is already hot.

I don't know, dark triad can still be intimidating even more with an ugly face. Chad will think twice about intimidating a madman who threatens to poison him.

I don't know, dark triad can still be intimidating even more with an ugly face. Chad will think twice about intimidating a madman who threatens to poison him.

Not so fast. It won't look good on 5 foot indian janitor at all.

Last edited:
Your face literally determines your quality of life

Dark Traid shillers are inherently BLUEPILLED since they are saying personality matters jfl. I don't know how anyone can claim to be blackpilled while shilling that retarded drivel. Its painfully obvious that truecels can't dark traid maxx without being treated worse/being demonized for it.

The only way you can have non-hooker sex as a sub7 is to be a leftist feminist liberal betabux cuck with a decent job, a car and your own place.
You're still paying for sex if you're sub7 (betabuxxing) and the sex you get is pathetic starfish sex once every two months. It's still technically prostitution. These relationships are never based on true sexual attraction and love (only the man is sexually attracted to his "gf"/wife.)

Only Chad doesn't have to pay for sex. In fact, Chads often get approached by women. Chads with all types of personalities get laid, but there is some evidence to suggest that psychopath/criminal Chads have more sexual partners. Again, this only applies to actual Chadlites and Chads (tall 7/10+ PSL men.)

If you're a regular 5/10 5'9" NT normgroid, being anything other than a subservient low test beta will hurt your "chances" with women. Post wall women are only willing to settle with subservient leftist feminist "men" who will be their doormat and atm in exchange for birthday blowjobs and starfish sex once every few months when she doesn't have a headache. As soon as a cucked beta "male" shows any sign of masculinity or he attempts to be the man of the house he gets dumped and the whore finds another beta cuck.

Last edited:
Also based thread

Whatever, irrelevant. Incels will at best be treated like subhumans. It's the difference between being vilified and being hated.

Dark Traid shillers are inherently BLUEPILLED since they are saying personality matters jfl. I don't know how anyone can claim to be blackpilled while shilling that retarded drivel. Its painfully obvious that truecels can't dark traid maxx without being treated worse/being demonized for it.
Putting aside reactions from foids in terms of dating/hookup success it's better to be feared than disrespected by everyone in general.

If you're an ugly guy & had to choose between being a tall ogre that elicits a fear reflex in others or a small framed non intimidating passive beta which one do you think is going to be treated worse in life overall, being flexed on & fucked with.

Putting aside reactions from foids in terms of dating/hookup success it's better to be feared than disrespected by everyone in general.

If you're an ugly guy & had to choose between being a tall ogre that elicits a fear reflex in others or a small framed non intimidating passive beta which one do you think is going to be treated worse in life overall, being flexed on & fucked with.
it really depends on why you are feared tbh. Its better to be a tall ogre than small framed manlet but if the tall ogre is super dark triad maxxed people are going to be a lot more antagonistic towards them. Tall ogres usually have to nicemaxx to coutneract their negative/violent aura to normies. Just look at the name "ogre", its a feared creature thats seen as something that should be killed in most fairy tails, not respected.

Holy shit man, i really coped hard with darktriadmaxxing :feelsrope:. @Edmund_Kemper

Damn its beyond over man

High IQ.

Dark triad maxxing is just a respectable and cooler way of saying personally maxxing. You just happen to pick the personally that foids respect the most (raw power).

Is there a solution? What now? Am I just going to be put in line by society as an ugly man? I have to conform to what society thinks of me, as an ugly man, that an ugly man can't stand up for himself against society? That an ugly man has to know his place like a good slave?

Fuck man, it's too brutal.

Think about it. You will never have a peace of mind. Society will always scoff at you, they will never leave you alone.

And if you dare try to change that in anyway, (dark-triad maxxing, gymcelling, etc.) society will kick you down. They'll always find a reason to drag you down like a bunch of crabs they are.

No amount of coping will ever erase that, that from the moment you first swallowed the blackpill. You can never take it back.

It is bettER to be "unpopular" and met with a frown, than "popular" and met with a smile in the sense that you are an easily exploited, stepped on, and bullied kid who is made fun of without threat of retaliation.

We owe it to ourselves to Dark Triad maxx and get the same weapons in our arsenal of social intimidation and fear that our genetic enemies have used against us. It is not supposed to make soyciety like us. Fuck soyciety, and down with all social climbers!

Last edited:
f you're an ugly guy & had to choose between being a tall ogre that elicits a fear reflex in others or a small framed non intimidating passive beta
Here the most important difference is tall/large vs manlet. I'd pick TALL ogre any day.

IF IT will touch this they will just sprout some shit like "nonsensical studies and facts". Cucks.

The only thing of any use to sub 8 is machiavellianism.

Rest of the "Triad" is pretty useless.

See inkwell, your personality is why u inkwell :soy:

Darktriad is about gaining fame or notoriety. That's it. The personality portion means very little other than a way of potentially frauding status.

I tried explaining it many times. Chad is dark triad coz no one has given him shit for it. Thats different from everyone else

its a feared creature thats seen as something that should be killed in most fairy tails, not respected.

Fear IS respect

Its the most important form of respect

"Love" is temporary, someone can "love" you for X reason and then stop "loving" you still even though you still have X, because something greater than X came along

Once someone fears you for X, they don't stop fearing you for X, fear is more imposing than "love"

Show me a man with no options and I show you a man with two dicks in his mouth.
Asking