Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BlackPilPres is Coping

too much written for me to read but I think it's high iq post

Didn't Read LOL | Wiki Memes Pedia | Fandom

Yep, high iq thread. I've been saying this to him for a while now. Easily one of the lowest iq biggest copers on the forum.
Nice! I didn't know you did.

Yeah, he hates me because I always used to call out his contrarian edgelord bullshit in his threads
Yep. His threads are pseudo-intellectual and the low IQ userbase eats it up. Jfl.

I always pay attention in those "who's the highest iq user" threads to see who says blkpllpres
Then I know that person's an idiot
:feelskek: High IQ, bro. I don't even open his threads anymore, I know I'm going to get slapped in the face with more pseudo-intellectual walls of text.

Hes just another pseudo intellectual passing by.

He'll be gone in a month.

Oh and OP

View attachment 228833

If I didn't have a habit of reading these fucking tl;dr posts, I'd use this gif tbh.

Pseudo-intellectual eh? Is that why Universities use my papers.

You need to stop sucking your own dick, dude.

It's great that you're furthering your education in university, I'm happy for you. But your ego is insufferably bloated.

Last edited:
OP's entire persona of being a "muhh high IQ poster" is one of cringe.

Truly high IQ people are never "self-proclaimed" to be high IQ, they are recognised as being High IQ by others without having to literally call themselves high IQ.

So Newton wasn't high IQ because he always boasted about his intelligence

So Newton wasn't high IQ because he always boasted about his intelligence

His intelligence was noticed through his theory's. Not because he boasted about them.

You on the other hand are a self proclaimed Intelligent person on a forum for lonely autistic men with supposed papers to your name that you still won't link to. The fact that you're comparing him to you is fucking hilarious.

Keep making yourself look like more of a joke GrAYcel

His intelligence was noticed through his theory's. Not because he boasted about them.

You on the other hand are a self proclaimed Intelligent person on a forum for lonely autistic men with supposed papers to your name that you still won't link to. The fact that you're comparing him to you is fucking hilarious.

Keep making yourself look like more of a joke GrAYcel

In the 1600s you just had to say "if i get hit by a house it will hurt more than if I'm hit by a feather". Newton was smart but at the time the bar was set much lower. Had me and him conversed if would be obvious I am of greater intellect.

In the 1600s you just had to say "if i get hit by a house it will hurt more than if I'm hit by a feather". Newton was smart but at the time the bar was set much lower. Had me and him conversed if would be obvious I am of greater intellect.

tenor.gif

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
This deformed guy compared himself to volcel Isaac Newton the most intellectually accomplished man in history!
I'm done, btw I'm reporting you, you're just a flamer at this point.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
This deformed guy compared himself to volcel Isaac Newton the most intellectually accomplished man in history!
I'm done, btw I'm reporting you, you're just a flamer at this point.

Yeah because being deformed has anything to do with being intellectual.

I'm reporting you for trolling and intentionally trying to ruin my threads.

Great civil discussion by shitting on other users, @MENSA_IQel. :feelswhat: But this doesn't mean your arguments have no merit. I still agree with @BlkPillPres's point that validation is mostly socialized and is subjective to each person. There is no universality of the concept of validation. Which is why it has differed from era to era. However, @MENSA_IQcel's argument can relate to the precedence of biology on culture. Not to say one has complete dominance over the other, but biology can't exist without culture and vice versa. Biology has been around much longer than culture has and infact, influence our ancestors to a much greater extent than culture (again i'm not saying one has dominance over the other). If you were to tell our ancestors what Greek love was, they'd hit you right on the head with a club.

I will start off this thread by saying BlackPilPres is easily one of if not the most intellectually stunted users of this forum. The man posts low-IQ post after low-IQ post and I highly disregard him as even a fellow human being. He is clearly coping with his whole "ego death" ideology.

BlackPilPres argues that the only reason incels seek validation is because of our "egos". We value ourselves to be higher than we really are, we believe we "deserve" things which others have. Since we live in an atheistic-materialistic-deterministic Universe any ideas relating to self-worth and justice are fictional and only exist to serve our egos as emotional beings. Thus the truth to happiness and fulfillment is to give up our egos, accept we are cosmic dust in a meaningless Universe, and take life for how it goes in an attempt to maximize our personal pleasure. According to BlackPilPres this ideology has freed up from seeking validation. BlackPilPres made a post a while ago arguing he doesn't care whether he picks up a women at the club or hires a prostitute because it's the equivalent between hunting your own food or buying your own food. Only the hunters ego, his innate desire to feel worthy and valuable, forces him to hunt as opposed to buy his own food. BlackPilPres has given up on attempting to validate himself with immaterial awards while all the rest of us foolish chase "love", "affection", and "validation"

I do agree with BlackPilPres that we live in a deterministic and meaningless Universe. It is true that ideas about self-worth, justice, and observance are immaterial nonsense; however, he is wrong that "validation" is immaterial and illusory. Validation is a very real emotional need and to say that you don't need it anymore because you killed your "ego" is akin to monks saying they don't need food anymore because they reached Nirvana. BlackPilPres's subconscious knows he would be far much happier had he be able to let his ego grow and satisfy it with cheerful and enthusiastic validation from female cohorts. BlackPilPres deep down knows by killing his ego he's killing a massive source of potential joy and pleasure for his life. BlackPilPres's essence is no different than chemically castrating yourself and arguing your on the same level as Chad because "I don't need sex like the others anyway". While "morality" and "worth" are subjective immaterial ideas, love, affection, and validation are not. They are emotional needs designed by evolutionary biology to drive us to reproduction. You can not merely turn these motions off with enough mental gymnastics. To take his simile of the hunter vs grocery shopper. Imagine if you lived in a world where everybody was either a hunter or a hunter wannabe. Men who couldn't hunt were considered losers and the successful hunters got to keep the best meat for themselves. Does BlackPilPres really mean to state that in this world he would be just as happy being one of the food purchases as he would being the top hunter because after-all, his nonexistent ego doesn't depend on validation? BlackPilPres ideology is probably smart to adopt when you live in the state we do but unfortunately it is a sour grape's cope of which one's subconscious knows it is futile.

TLDR - This idea that you can disconnect your happiness from validation is non-sense
damn you live up too your name. you DESTROYED @BlkPillPres ngl

also:
@MENSA_IQcel @BlkPillPres

Attachments

• Mensa_IQcel vs BlkPillPres.gif
    Mensa_IQcel vs BlkPillPres.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
didnt read tbh

G
Firstly I will begin by saying I only called you an intellectualcel in the beginning of my post to foster a civil discussion. You are far from that. You post some of the biggest garbage on this forum and are near the same level of inceltears.

Second, I take back what I said first, you're trolling. I realized that after reading your "rapist" analogy" and your "barbarian tribe" analogy which is easily refutable. This idea that female validation is a modern society concept is so stupid I think you have to be trolling, the Greeks talked about the benefits of being physically attractive with women and spoke of its "natural superiority". I am not going to write much more because I know you agree with me but get some sort of rush from these posts.
Ancient Greece was a very advanced civilization. blcpillpres wasn’t talking back when we were hunters and gatherers.

Great civil discussion by shitting on other users, @MENSA_IQel. :feelswhat:But this doesn't mean your arguments have no merit. I still agree with @BlkPillPres's point that validation is mostly socialized and is subjective to each person. There is no universality of the concept of validation. Which is why it has differed from era to era. However, @MENSA_IQcel's argument can relate to the precedence of biology on culture. Not to say one has complete dominance over the other, but biology can't exist without culture and vice versa. Biology has been around much longer than culture has and infact, influence our ancestors to a much greater extent than culture (again i'm not saying one has dominance over the other). If you were to tell our ancestors what Greek love was, they'd hit you right on the head with a club.

Why should I not shit on him when he responds to my posts with "LOW IQ LOW IQ LOW IQ"

Why should I not shit on him when he responds to my posts with "LOW IQ LOW IQ LOW IQ"
Because you threw the first punch.
I will start off this thread by saying BlackPilPres is easily one of if not the most intellectually stunted users of this forum. The man posts low-IQ post after low-IQ post and I highly disregard him as even a fellow human being. He is clearly coping with his whole "ego death" ideology.
Listen I don't have any grasp of Aristotelian Logic or even basic argumentation. I just say a bunch of axioms and hope we can agree to disagree (im not a fence sitter). But I wouldn't attack them for not totally agreeing with all my points.

Imagine being a March graycel and shitting on the old vets of this place.

Because you threw the first punch.

Listen I don't have any grasp of Aristotelian Logic or even basic argumentation. I just say a bunch of axioms and hope we can agree to disagree (im not a fence sitter). But I wouldn't attack them for not totally agreeing with all my points.

He threw the first punch me. My original thread was "I want to start off this thread by recognizing blackpill pres as a high IQ user, he's clearly intellectually gifted and makes high IQ after high IQ post". After he insulted me I changed it to what it is now.

He threw the first punch me. My original thread was "I want to start off this thread by recognizing blackpill pres as a high IQ user, he's clearly intellectually gifted and makes high IQ after high IQ post". After he insulted me I changed it to what it is now.
I guess calling yourself, "high iq" is perceived by users as quite pretentious. Also it is kind of justified furthermore by the fact that you have a history of insulting other users for not being intelligent as you. Now again, its not to discredit any of your arguments.

I guess calling yourself, "high iq" is perceived by users as quite pretentious. Also it is kind of justified furthermore by the fact that you have a history of insulting other users for not being intelligent as you. Now again, its not to discredit any of your arguments.

I insult people who take hits at me first. I called people "intellectual dwarfs" for only responding to my threads with "TLDR LOL"

@BlkPillPres

Doesn't matter what or why, the experience of pair bonding astronomically mogs everything else in life, in some cases life itself.

No amount of mental gymnastics can make up for not experiencing it.

We are all coping

@BlkPillPres and @MENSA_IQcel in a nutshell tbh

@MountainGorilla guess what ur a nigger hahah gotem

If you're saying I'm overvaluing it, it's not my opinion, it's that of billions of normies, chads and stacies.

1. Appeal the majority

2. Oh, so now the judgements and beliefs of normies count for something, but when it comes to every other thing we call them blue pilled NPC's and disregard what they are saying

Lets be consistent at least, if they are right about that, then they are right about us, and the black pill is 100% false and doesn't mean shit

Because its ridiculous that now all of a sudden when their beliefs happen to allign with your blue pilled obsession of "muh love" they are now right, but they somehow are wrong when it comes to the black pill

Time to go take a shower and get a haircut

1. Appeal the majority

2. Oh, so now the judgements and beliefs of normies count for something, but when it comes to every other thing we call them blue pilled NPC's and disregard what they are saying

A sex-haver will personally tell and gaslight an incel with "sex/love/relationships aren't everything", we dismiss it because we can observe that it is not true.

I am not basing my argument on individual sayings or anecdotes, but on anthropological and sociological analysis. That is NOT appealing to majority.

We know through scientific observation that pair-bonding is the most valuable and most rewarding human experience, because we can observe it being valued above all sorts of other successes by multitudes of people who experience it.

What you're doing is spouting the simple-minded MGTOW cope.

We know through scientific observation that pair-bonding is the most valuable and most rewarding human experience

No, we know its the most sought after and celebrated, and what makes something the "most rewarding" depends on what each participant is trying to get out of the arrangement

To a woman who married a rich man and later divorced him ("fell out of love"), whose to say that the most rewarding part of that interaction wasn't the divorce settlement rather than the "good times" they had pair bonding

Let me guess - "That pair bond wasn't real"

That's just a "No True Scotsman" fallacy

Your are just projecting your wants and goals onto others, and tbh that projection would be accurate for the majority, but the majority of people aren't black pilled, which is exactly my point, you can't pick and choose whether a blue pilled way of thinking is valid or invalid, they are either wrong about existence and whats important about it, or they are right

Are they wrong about the black pill, or right about the black pill, you can't have it both ways

because we can observe it being valued above all sorts of other successes by multitudes of people who experience it

Yes and we can also observe this same group saying the black pill is completely wrong, you can't have it both ways

What you're doing is spouting the simple-minded MGTOW cope.

Your entire argument is just appeal to majority + appeal to nature

Something being natural doesn't mean its beneficial, especially not for a collective

A practice being common or a perspective being common doesn't make it valid by default

The people who hold your view are NPC's, all they know are their base desires and they pursue them, and that's it, they don't really contemplate existence, they are pretty much just rabid animals, your argument pretty much amounts to - "me feely good good so dis must be most importantest"

No that's not an argument, saying that - "Most people are influenced more by their emotions, therefore emotions are more important"

Is not a valid argument, you'd ironically call these people wrong and illogical in another thread about something else

The only simple minded one here is you

Last edited:
Fucking a hooker doesn’t compare to a lifelong intimate relationship and raising a family, EXTREMELY different experiences.

People are on here because loneliness and lack of pair-bonding has taken a very bad toll on their health, both mentally and physically because they go together.

We have observed, and it is PROVEN through multiple studies the effects that social relationships, especially intersex pair bonding has on human health. REAL MEASURABLE EFFECTS. These things have been posted here before many times.

You are coping by arguing that through mental gymnastics; you can reprogram your biology to not want these experiences anymore, and that not wanting those experiences make up for the lack of them, to not suffer the consequences of lacking such.
@BlkPillPres

No one can fully digest the black pill without going mad so we’re all coping

You are coping by arguing that through mental gymnastics; you can reprogram your biology to not want these experiences anymore, and that not wanting those experiences make up for the lack of them, to not suffer the consequences of lacking such.
@BlkPillPres

The majority of influence that makes you want these experiences IS PROGRAMMING, its socialization, this is an example I keep using because you love obsessed fools just can't think abstractly:

If you were born in a raider tribe thousands of years ago, claiming a woman for your wife from a raided village would have been the norm, you would not have given any fucks about whether she "loved you" or not, that's the point, most of what you think and feel IS SOCIALIZATION

You are just refusing to understand this, accept it, and then realize that these experiences aren't something you "need", they are what you were taught to need

I can't imagine a day without using my computer for entertainment, work, etc, THERE IS NO INNATE BIOLOGICAL NEED TO USE COMPUTERS (you might as well say that there is based on your logic, seeing as we all can't do without technology today), its learnt behaviour, I was born in a technological age, taught to use these tools and became accustomed to using them everyday

Absent of that upbringing I would not feel a "need" to use my computer

Serious question: DO YOU THINK MEN THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO JUST ACCEPTED REJECTIONS FROM WOMEN?

They were like - "oh well, she doesn't want to pair bond, and I need these emotional attachments, so I guess I'll just do without sex"

Obviously no, they took them by force, so how the fuck does "pair bonding" become a biological necessity when there was no basis for those traits to evolve, men were raping like crazy, there were no laws, no jails, no nothing, do you think men were just getting down on one knee and offering bitches flowers in the cave man days?

Like come on dude, you know what you're saying makes no sense, I've went over this so many times already

There's no biological basis for any forced consensual means of courtship (as in "without "love" you won't want to court"), "pair bonding" has never been a requirement, so we would never have evolved to "crave it"

If you look in the animal world even when females reject the male, the male pursues and mounts her regardless, very few species give a fuck about consent

Last edited:
The majority of influence that makes you want these experiences IS PROGRAMMING, its socialization, this is an example I keep using because you love obsessed fools just can't think abstractly:

If you were born in a raider tribe thousands of years ago, claiming a woman for your wife from a raided village would have been the norm, you would not have given any fucks about whether she "loved you" or not, that's the point, most of what you think and feel IS SOCIALIZATION

You are just refusing to understand this, accept it, and then realize that these experiences aren't something you "need", they are what you were taught to need

I can't imagine a day without using my computer for entertainment, work, etc, THERE IS NO INNATE BIOLOGICAL NEED TO USE COMPUTERS (you might as well say that there is based on your logic, seeing as we all can't do without technology today), its learnt behaviour, I was born in a technological age, taught to use these tools and became accustomed to using them everyday

Absent of that upbringing I would not feel a "need" to use my computer

Serious question: DO YOU THINK MEN THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO JUST ACCEPTED REJECTIONS FROM WOMEN?

They were like - "oh well, she doesn't want to pair bond, and I need these emotional attachments, so I guess I'll just do without sex"

Obviously no, they took them by force, so how the fuck does "pair bonding" become a biological necessity when there was no basis for those traits to evolve, men were raping like crazy, there were no laws, no jails, no nothing, do you think men were just getting down on one knee and offering bitches flowers in the cave man days?

Like come on dude, you know what you're saying makes no sense, I've went over this so many times already

There's no biological basis for any forced consensual means of courtship (as in "without "love" you won't want to court"), "pair bonding" has never been a requirement, so we would never have evolved to "crave it"

If you look in the animal world even when females reject the male, the male pursues and mounts her regardless, very few species give a fuck about consent

you can repeat the same thing over and over again, idiots will be idiots, they wont understand it bro, you are trying to educate people with sub 80IQ. They literally cant think outside the framework of norms/customs which they've been culturally and socially programmed to follow. JFL i thought the whole point of being blackpilled is to be able to think objectively, introspectively, logically and rationally while having self-awareness. By that definition, very few people on here are actually blackpilled.

there was no basis for those traits to evolve

You rape a woman, what do you think happens next?

A pair-bonded couple will be extremely more successful in having and raising children, than a runaway pregnant slave.

A pair-bonded female will not escape, she will be interested in raising your children rather than throwing them of a cliff, she won't turn other men against you and cuck you. etc. etc.

Women would for the most part be responsible to take care of your rape babies,

YOU ARE BLUEPILLED if you think women will happily breastfeed and take care of incel babies, to think so is some "women are the empathetic gender!" low IQ bluepill shit. Every incel knows how they were treated by their female caretakers, teachers etc. growing up. Not good.

Women would rather DIE than bear children from unwanted men. Women reflexively flinch in disgust at the idea of sub-8 men passing on their genes.

The Taino women native to the island of Hispaniola would commit suicide or kill their spanish rape babies. One example of many, This same thing has happened many times over in history.
@IncelKing

Last edited:
You rape a woman, what do you think happens next?

A pair-bonded couple will be extremely more successful in having and raising children, than a runaway pregnant slave

So pair bonding - love and mutual affection evolved out of rape............. gotcha

Maybe I'll just go back to the ancestral source of the experience that
mogs everything else in life

Because by your logic, I can rape a bitch and still get that experience

Now watch as you ironically argue what I argued from the start (socializationg would change her expected behavior): (that socialization will make her not react as she would in nature, so no pair bonding would take place)

JFL the irony, I''m already expecting it, you know that's your next argument, because if you don't say that, then you'd be agreeing that I can pair bond with a bitch by raping her (which is ridiculous and obviously false), you have to argue that it won't work out like that due to the socialization of being disgusted with rape, knowledge of rape laws, what a "crime" is, etc

That's been my entire point from the start, socialization has a great effect on what you desire and what you accept

YOU ARE BLUEPILLED if you think women will happily breastfeed and take care of incel babies, to think so is some "women are the empathetic gender!" low IQ bluepill shit. Every incel knows how they were treated by their female caretakers, teachers etc. growing up. Not good.

Women would rather DIE than bear children from unwanted men. Women reflexively flinch in disgust at the idea of sub-8 men passing on their genes.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is one of the funniest strawman arguments I've ever seen, literally came out of nowhere, I've never seen a more blatant attempt to put words in someones mouth