Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BlackPilPres is Coping

So pair bonding - love and mutual affection evolved out of rape

Nope I did not say that. Women will just abort unwanted babies or not even get pregnant in the first place throught the high cortisol levels from the rape trauma itself.

You mistake how female attraction and non-attraction works. You as a male may not find a female attractive and that's the end of it, but women feel utter disgust and hatred for your genes, a female which is not attracted to you will be repulsed by the idea of you reproducing. All women are attracted to the same men, and hate the same men. If you're attractive to one female you're attractive to others.

It is BIOLOGICAL. Do you think you can socialize women to be attracted to men with genetic disorders, health issues or deficiencies? Attractiveness is objective.

This is one of the funniest strawman arguments I've ever seen, literally came out of nowhere, I've never seen a more blatant attempt to put words in someones mouth

Your point presumes such, it must, otherwise it falls apart, really it falls apart either way.

Rape is not a successful reproductive strategy because women will not bear or care for rape babies. Human children require extensive care, women are primarily responsible for that. Therefore female approval is necessary for the success of your offspring.

If you're incel it's over. That's the real blackpill.

Last edited:
Nope I did not say that

So what did it evolve out of?

You mistake how female attraction and non-attraction works. You as a male may not find a female attractive and that's the end of it, but women feel utter disgust and hatred for your genes, a female which is not attracted to you will be repulsed by the idea of you reproducing. All women are attracted to the same men, and hate the same men. If you're attractive to one female you're attractive to others.

It is BIOLOGICAL. Do you think you can socialize women to be attracted to men with genetic disorders, health issues or deficiencies? Attractiveness is objective.

I didn't mistake anything and this literally has nothing to do with the topic, the matter at hand has nothing to do with female attraction, you are literally arguing with not just a strawman, but an unrelated strawman

The matter at hand is whether or not the value placed on "pair bonding" today is mostly biological or mostly socialized (cultural)

This was you initial statement:
the experience of pair bonding astronomically mogs everything else in life, in some cases life itself.

It begs the question - "If this has a biological basis and its not mostly cultural, by which process did this evolve as a trait within humanity?"

You've yet to answer that, you said:
You rape a woman, what do you think happens next?

A pair-bonded couple will be extremely more successful in having and raising children, than a runaway pregnant slave.

The implication of that statement is that rape and what happens afterwards is involved the process that leads to pair bonding traits being passed on through offspring

You claim that your argument is not stating this, so I refer back to what I asked above: So what did it evolve out of?

YOU
are the one claiming that the huge importance pair bonding has today is rooted in biology (I'm claiming its mostly socialization, the indoctrination of cultural values into men and women from young), so please explain how that came to be, from a history of rape and ownership of women

There is literally no way for traits favoring consensuality to evolve when most all sex was rape, if you seriously think the average man wouldn't be raping if raised outside of modern society and social customs (like in the wild) its you that is blue pilled

Men have never cared for pair bonding as much as they do today, until they lived in a society that forced them to pair bond or live without sex

Last edited:
It begs the question - "If this has a biological basis and its not mostly cultural, by which process did this evolve as a trait within humanity?"

Natural selection? Same how it evolved in other species where this happens.

People who pair-bond reproduce, people who don't don't.

Natural selection? Same how it evolved in other species where this happens.

People who pair-bond reproduce, people who don't don't.

1. You are falsely assuming that a raped woman won't just carry the pregnancy to term, there are women today that carry such babies to term and abortion is safe and easily accessible, so what makes you think it even dawns upon a woman from way back in the past to even think to do that?

You said:
Women will just abort unwanted babies

What do you even mean by that, that's very vague, how does a woman SAFELY abort a baby in the days of cave men, falling on your stomach and hoping you don't fuck yourself up doesn't sound like a plan the average woman would try and there was no morning after pill

2. I don't think you realize you are using circular logic, you are using the modern cultural understanding and purported trauma of rape to argue that said understanding and trauma way back when would prevent women from carrying those children to term

Have you ever observed animals mating, its mostly always rape, the male chasing the female and forcefully mounting, most of those result in pregnancy, these animals don't have the social context of seeing that act AS "RAPE" so the pregnancy is carried to term

WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING THAT HUMANS OF THE PAST SAW "RAPE" AS "
RAPE"?, and that the women would definitely be so traumatized and grief stricken that they'd try to terminate the pregnancy

Do you see any other mammals terminating pregnancies because they were "raped"

:feelskek: High IQ, bro. I don't even open his threads anymore, I know I'm going to get slapped in the face with more pseudo-intellectual walls of text.

Says the BIGGEST pseudo-intellectual coper of the forum, who not only denies the race pill but even revels at being a curry JFL.

Not to mention you've embraced the biggest cope of all which is religion, and ISLAM out of all of them. So don't come to us with judgements about IQ and go fuck some goats mate its embarrassing honestly :feelshaha:

I'm pretty sure this guy is a troll, some of the things he said just seemed like obvious bait, like putting words in my mouth as though outright trying to anger me, he made his trolling too obvious, so I stopped the back and forth, I'll pretty much just ignore is posts from this point on lol
yeah i noticed that too there was a post he made in a thread i believe it was about the responses he got were low iq, which they were, too many incels responded with not gonna read. Not that there is some rule telling incels how they should respond.But i digress , he made comment saying that you were pretty smart(he never explained how he reached that conlclusion) and then he made another thread saying that you were stupid and that you were coping. And the second claim he made was based on him reviewing your older threads. SO like what the FUCK??? This guy was trying to lick ass hard or i don't know what he was trying to accomplish.

In the 1600s you just had to say "if i get hit by a house it will hurt more than if I'm hit by a feather". Newton was smart but at the time the bar was set much lower. Had me and him conversed if would be obvious I am of greater intellect.
:feelskek:
Says the BIGGEST pseudo-intellectual coper of the forum, who not only denies the race pill but even revels at being a curry JFL.

Not to mention you've embraced the biggest cope of all which is religion, and ISLAM out of all of them. So don't come to us with judgements about IQ and go fuck some goats mate its embarrassing honestly :feelshaha:

What's up with all the aggression from greycels lately?

In the 1600s you just had to say "if i get hit by a house it will hurt more than if I'm hit by a feather". Newton was smart but at the time the bar was set much lower. Had me and him conversed if would be obvious I am of greater intellect.

For anyone reading, he is obviously kidding here, meaning

1. He was trolling just in this particular instance only after his posts blew up and controversey began

or

2. He was a troll all along

I lean towards 1. Quite an entertaining thread I have to say.

What's up with all the aggression from greycels lately?
Ive been lurking the site for about year, but only recently bothered to start logging in and posting. This guy is probably the grandest gigacoper on the site I had to take my shot now that I finally can.

I am not "pseudo-intellectual," you retard. Extremely low IQ greycel spotted.

Validation does not come from people being nice to you, it comes from belief in self-worth. You knew you were paying them, you knew you accomplished nothing. Feeling good because someone treated you well is not validation, validation comes from personal feelings of superiority over others.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Where do you think belief in self worth comes from? It isn't innate, it's from positive feedback that you get from others. This is like when cucks say "just be confident". Confidence, like validation, isn't an innate trait, it's literally from belief that when you do or say something that it's going to work or be right because you know it has before. If you lose 20 times in a row at blackjack, you're not going to be confident that you're gonna get some money out of the pot.

@BlkPillPres

What if I raped you without lube? Would you say you're socialized to be traumatized by it? Imagine an alien came and inserted an alien baby into you, would you just accept it?

Just take the cannibalism example,your tribe may accept eating foreign tribesmen, but the person being eaten and their friends and family certainly dont. And they'll fight you to prevent this.

What do you even mean by that, that's very vague, how does a woman SAFELY abort a baby in the days of cave men,

You can google that yourself, probably drinking some portioned poisonous plant mix with enough to kill the baby

Abortion wouldn't even be necessary since as I said most pregnancies fail/don't even happen in that time period and lifestyle. Sex likely wouldn't result in pregnancy unless you're high T (in which case you're lilely a high status alpha) in which case it isn't rape because women love Chad dick.

If women carry the child it will be treated poorly compared to Chad's children, bullying would be an actual death sentence.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Where do you think belief in self worth comes from? It isn't innate, it's from positive feedback that you get from others. This is like when cucks say "just be confident". Confidence, like validation, isn't an innate trait, it's literally from belief that when you do or say something that it's going to work or be right because you know it has before. If you lose 20 times in a row at blackjack, you're not going to be confident that you're gonna get some money out of the pot.

It comes from belief in yourself that comes from GENUINE appreciation from others. Paying someone to be nice to you will not provide you with validation you bluepilled cuck.
you can repeat the same thing over and over again, idiots will be idiots, they wont understand it bro, you are trying to educate people with sub 80IQ. They literally cant think outside the framework of norms/customs which they've been culturally and socially programmed to follow. JFL i thought the whole point of being blackpilled is to be able to think objectively, introspectively, logically and rationally while having self-awareness. By that definition, very few people on here are actually blackpilled.

You are by far the most illogical, nonobjective, unscientific thinker on this forum. You're IQ is below downie level.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres

What if I raped you without lube? Would you say you're socialized to be traumatized by it? Imagine an alien came and inserted an alien baby into you, would you just accept it?

Also you are falsely asserting that females aren't adapted to forced copulation, google the mallard duck, most of their mating is rape, and the females actually adapted special vaginas to counteract this, unlike human females who aren't physically adapted in anyway to specifically prevent pregnancy after rape and often women even orgasm during rape (why would such a response evolve)

This is anecdotal, but you can go on reddit right now on forums for women who "survived raped" and you'll see many stories of them being ashamed because they never orgasmed from sex with their husbands, but they orgasmed when they were raped, doesn't that seem like a very backwards response to "pair bonding", shouldn't it be easier for them to orgasm from consensual sex than from rape

Why is it so many women like "rough sex" (which is just simulated rape) if "pair bonding" and consensuality is ingrained in us biologically?

You can google that yourself, probably drinking some portioned poisonous plant mix with enough to kill the baby

Oh yeah, shortly after discovering fire, humanity became significantly versed in homeopathy and the science of medicinal plants, they also wrote it down and shared the abortion recipe specifically for women who were raped

Abortion wouldn't even be necessary since as I said most pregnancies fail/don't even happen in that time period and lifestyle. Sex likely wouldn't result in pregnancy unless you're high T (in which case you're lilely a high status alpha) in which case it isn't rape because women love Chad dick

JFL this is some red pill science nonsense, I can't believe you are actually making this argument seriously

If women carry the child it will be treated poorly compared to Chad's children, bullying would be an actual death sentence.

Now you are just grasping at straws, you are projecting modern social customs onto past people, think of the lowest form of human, you know those half ape half man depictions, you think a human at that point in history, with its limited intelligence, thought of forced sex as "rape"

No, that is all socialization

By your logic, all victims of child abuse know they are "raped", but that's not how it works, people often have to tell these children that what was done to them was "wrong"

If a guy raised his daughter completely outside of any modern day knowledge and had sex with her, and told her - "this is what fathers and daughters do", SHE LITERALLY WOULD THINK NOTHING OF IT AND WOULD ENJOY IT

We don't magically just know what "rape" is, we had to be TAUGHT WHAT "RAPE" IS

I don't know how you can't understand something that simple

Last edited:
Ego is a natural and healthy part of human behavior, and it motivates us to do constructive things. Disconnecting happiness from validation and ego is a waste of the mental abilities you've been given as a sentient human.

Ego is a natural and healthy part of human behavior, and it motivates us to do constructive things. Disconnecting happiness from validation and ego is a waste of the mental abilities you've been given as a sentient human.

1. Something being natural doesn't make it beneficial, and ego is only "healthy" if you get positive reinforcement to stroke it, if you can't its rather unhealthy and will keep you suicidal and depressed

2. One can do constructive things regardless of ego, one can do those things because they benefit your existence

3. You said "disconnecting happiness from validation", my point is that validation is useless and happiness is subjective and illusory, so my stance has nothing to do with separating the two, my stance is that the two don't really matter/exist

4. Not having an ego is only a waste, IF YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM HAVING AN EGO

But as an incel, YOU CAN'T

So your argument is like saying:
A deaf person should keep their mp3 player because it would be "a waste" to get rid of it
A blind person should keep their prescription glasses because it would be "a waste" to get rid it
A paraplegic should keep their bicycle because it would be "a waste" to get rid of it

No it isn't a waste, they can't do anything with it

HAVING AN EGO AS AN INCEL IS ONLY A BURDEN, YOU GAIN NOTHING FROM IT

It makes sense for Chad to hold onto his ego, because he gets positive reinforcement to stroke and grow it daily

Last edited:
1. One can do constructive things regardless of ego, one can do those things because they benefit your existence

2. You said "disconnecting happiness from validation", my point is that validation is useless and happiness is subjective and illusory, so my stance has nothing to do with separating the two, my stance is that the two don't really matter/exist

3. Not having an ego is only a waste, IF YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM HAVING AN EGO
Ego and validation are just as subjective as happiness. You're treating them like solid constructs which they are not. Successful productivity with any task can boost your ego, and achievements of any kind are validating. Ego is a permanent part of your self image. Claiming not to have one is claiming not to have any opinion on yourself. If you have no measure of yourself nothing you do will ever seem meaningful.

Ego and validation are just as subjective as happiness. You're treating them like solid constructs which they are not

No I am not, my point is literally that they are subjective, I don't think you are reading my arguments properly, or you don't get abstract arguments

Claiming not to have one is claiming not to have any opinion on yourself

That's a false dichotomy

You are falsely asserting that one either has an ego and has an opinion of themselves or one has no opinion of themselves and has no ego

You are falsely conflating SELF CONSCIOUSNESS with EGO, they are completely separate things

By your logic, every animal has an ego, because they are aware of their own existence and they experience physical stimuli, no they don't, ego is pride, very few animals even have anything resembling pride, they don't go out and forage for food to "feel better than" others who collect less, they forage for food so they can eat and have food for later, to increase their chances of survival

Ego revolves around wanting to be better than others, rather than wanting more for yourself period (which is closer to how animals think)

Ego always involves comparing yourself to others, its not the same as just being aware of your existence and who you are

If you have no measure of yourself nothing you do will ever seem meaningful.

I don't think you see the irony of arguing that you can't enjoy anything without ego, while you yourself are an egoist

You are not in the mindset required to properly gauge that, you need an outside looking in perspective, you are gauging the worth of ego within the mental framework of being an egoist, of course you can't think of not having an ego being enjoyable

Does food stop tasting good if you aren't measuring yourself?

Do orgasms stop feeling good if you aren't measuring yourself?

Do being rested stop feeling good if you aren't measuring yourself?

I just want to enjoy existing, that's it, measuring yourself is pointless, you are unable to think of something as simple as that BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PERCIEVE EXISTENCE OUTSIDE OF YOUR EGO, AND THAT IS THE PLIGHT OF AN EGOIST

Last edited:
@MENSAIQ_cel you have the highest iq post I’ve ever read on this forum :feelzez:

OP is clearly trying to put words in another's mouth & beliefs in another's brain... ala Soviet Abuse of Psychiatry style.

JFL @ this thread going on as long as it has. OP is clearly a LARPing alt ban evasion Troll... Yet to be determined which previously banned account.

It comes from belief in yourself that comes from GENUINE appreciation from others. Paying someone to be nice to you will not provide you with validation you bluepilled cuck.

Disregarding his hooker experience which I wasn't talking about, validation still isn't innate.

1. Something being natural doesn't make it beneficial, and ego is only "healthy" if you get positive reinforcement to stroke it, if you can't its rather unhealthy and will keep you suicidal and depressed

2. One can do constructive things regardless of ego, one can do those things because they benefit your existence

3. You said "disconnecting happiness from validation", my point is that validation is useless and happiness is subjective and illusory, so my stance has nothing to do with separating the two, my stance is that the two don't really matter/exist

4. Not having an ego is only a waste, IF YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM HAVING AN EGO

But as an incel, YOU CAN'T

So your argument is like saying:
A deaf person should keep their mp3 player because it would be "a waste" to get rid of it
A blind person should keep their prescription glasses because it would be "a waste" to get rid it
A paraplegic should keep their bicycle because it would be "a waste" to get rid of it

No it isn't a waste, they can't do anything with it

HAVING AN EGO AS AN INCEL IS ONLY A BURDEN, YOU GAIN NOTHING FROM IT

It makes sense for Chad to hold onto his ego, because he gets positive reinforcement to stroke and grow it daily

YOU JUST AGREED WITH MY WHOLE THREAD!!!!!!

Having an ego, especially one based on female validation, is a GOOD THING if you can get it.

To say you're better off with no ego because "muh validation doesn't objectrively exist" is an incel coping mechanism.

@BlkPillPres

I concede, I guess you're right on the r*pepill.

BUT, it's still cope, "giving up your ego" (if that's even possible) doesn't make up for the lack of experiencing female attraction.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres

I concede, I guess you're right on the r*pepill.

BUT, it's still cope, "giving up your ego" (if that's even possible) doesn't make up for the lack of experiencing female attraction.

The point isn't to "make up" for anything, the point is to do whats beneficial to you, and staying mentally stuck in a normie mindset, when you are an incel is the worst kind of coping actually, its almost like "being hopeful", at least that's the way your subconscious is probably percieving it

"I still have a chance, that's why I'm "holding out" and I won't pay for sex" OR "I still have a chance that's why I'm so focused on female validation"

All I'm saying is that incels should put our mental energy towards things we can actually change, and things that are actually beneficial to us, obsessing about never being validated, is like a guy in a wheel chair obsessing over never walking again, he has to accept he'll never walk and move on or he'll just waste his entire life

YOU JUST AGREED WITH MY WHOLE THREAD!!!!!!

Having an ego, especially one based on female validation, is a GOOD THING if you can get it.

To say you're better off with no ego because "muh validation doesn't objectrively exist" is an incel coping mechanism.

1. Most people I can type up detailed responses, but I'm getting so tired of you, there's no way you aren't a troll, you have to be doing this shit on purpose, its like you haven't read a damn word I said, you are arguing against a strawman, I have never claimed its not a good thing for the people who can't get it, last time I checked were incels on on incel forum, I speak about what pertains to us

2. Validation being objective, and validation being a "good thing" to those who can get it are two separate issues, you are so fucking dunce, you need to change your username

How am I now seeing this shit
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
The point isn't to "make up" for anything, the point is to do whats beneficial to you, and staying mentally stuck in a normie mindset, when you are an incel is the worst kind of coping actually, its almost like "being hopeful", at least that's the way your subconscious is probably percieving it

"I still have a chance, that's why I'm "holding out" and I won't pay for sex" OR "I still have a chance that's why I'm so focused on female validation"

All I'm saying is that incels should put our mental energy towards things we can actually change, and things that are actually beneficial to us, obsessing about never being validated, is like a guy in a wheel chair obsessing over never walking again, he has to accept he'll never walk and move on or he'll just waste his entire life

1. Most people I can type up detailed responses, but I'm getting so tired of you, there's no way you aren't a troll, you have to be doing this shit on purpose, its like you haven't read a damn word I said, you are arguing against a strawman, I have never claimed its not a good thing for the people who can't get it, last time I checked were incels on on incel forum, I speak about what pertains to us

2. Validation being objective, and validation being a "good thing" to those who can get it are two separate issues, you are so fucking dunce, you need to change your username

How am I now seeing this shit
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yep, troll confirmed.

Very high IQ post
SIck and fucking tired of so many worshiping the fucking wannabe sociopath
fucker should be a politician tbh
We are all coping
Tbh

Last edited:

I partly agree

Meat no matter the ingredients will taste different from one animal to another, I'm not like chad

After the years of mistreatment and rejection, validation is not necessary as a "taste booster" for me

So really we're not missing out on anything but whores' stupid opinions

Also validation and female bodies aren't "part of a whole" like your meat example

The better chicken that's a physical component, with women validating, I would understand if it was something like curvy vs skinny and your missing out on curves etc. but you don't miss out on validation, because it's not part of their body, so you can't compare that to meat

The worst part of your troll post is you comparing lack of validation to lack of food and saying they're even remotely similar (WTF are you even saying JFL)

Pseudo-intellectual eh? Is that why Universities use my papers.
Bro you can say whatever you want but Mensa is funny as hell

This thread will be bookmarked for almost all users who visit it to have a laugh