Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blacks are children of Satan.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
You're not better than anyone.
I’m better than you
So kill yourself faggot. You're a worthless nigger who wants all niggers dead.

I don't have to off myself because I don't share the same retarded beliefs as you and I have a purpose for existing, you don't. Not to mention if I did, I'd end up back on earth anyways. Not that you'd know anything about that.

Idgaf if you IQ mog me or not nigger. IQ is irrelevant which is why you're a broke, talentless, unskilled faggot with zero worth to anyone.

So based off what you posted, livestream your suicide for us nigger, at least accomplish something in your life. But I know you wont because you don't even believe in what your saying. All talk and ZERO action. Too much of a pussy to even follow through with your own belief. Either livestream your lynching or shut the fuck up and keep sucking off those San Fransisco Chad fags.
Nigga fuck you go kill yourself
Not to mention if I did, I'd end up back on earth anyways. Not that you'd know anything about that.
Lmao you act like I have knowledge about this topic. I probably know more about this topic than you.
Either livestream your lynching or shut the fuck up and keep sucking off those San Fransisco Chad fags.
Since when this topic was about chads, says the guy that has/or had (haven’t checked in while) white chad as his avi on looksmax.

I don’t need to livestream shit for anyone because you’re irrelevant only attention seeker will do that. Since when this topic was about chads

Last edited:
Not what you were saying a couple weeks ago, mate.
I’m better than you because you can’t comprehend shit you low iq moron. You are so retarded it’s not even funny. Stick to water is wet topics and sewers.

Is this a new phase? first your were right wing, then a political, then started self hating, then you're better than everyone else.
I’m better because I knowledge mog most of you on this forum (not that it matters) you don’t know me and you only say this because you have no knowledge of my world views.

You’re literally around the same age as me.

Based and Truthpilled...hopely when im dead i can reincarnate into an anglo saxon chad hopefully...

Based and Truthpilled...hopely when im dead i can reincarnate into an anglo saxon chad hopefully...
I call out every race bullshit but as soon as I call out my own I’m a self hater, coon etc. Everyone will hate you if you’re a completely unbiased person and take no sides. I must be doing something right because people hate truth. Also I rather not come back as a biological life form at all. Two likely outcomes after death is nothing or random rebirth (no karma in this one)
Im 21 im a grown ass man while you're a 19yo kid.
Then start acting like it because you act like a fool on this forum and I’m 20 this month, acting like you’re 40 sit your ass down.

It's not a phase mom
Imagine wasting your time replying to a 'kid' what a grown ass man indeed.

Give me another reply, I order you to do so.

@Diocel you replied back for me, give me another post again like a good boy I order you.

Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN North America

Cel on cel violence. :feelsPop:

I cant change my name. I'm no longer right wing, i still agree with some points of theirs but I'm apolitical now.

based apoliticalcel .It is the right way forward, no point taking sides in a society we have no stake in.

I cant change my name. I'm no longer right wing, i still agree with some points of theirs but I'm apolitical now.

based apoliticalcel .It is the right way forward, no point taking sides in a society we have no stake in.
Thank you brocel, it’s definitely the way to go.
What a soy thing to do
B74AC72C B581 4A7D B539 B332426BF748

Not backtracking, at all
>Like i ordered you

Yep you're definitely a kid.
Picking on spelling mistakes, what a soy thing to do.

Yeah when you speak multiple languages sometimes you make spelling mistakes, what's your point?

View: https://youtu.be/U1UtRnGn5hc

I’m better than you

Nigga fuck you go kill yourself

Lmao you act like I have knowledge about this topic. I probably know more about this topic than you.

Since when this topic was about chads, says the guy that has/or had (haven’t checked in while) white chad as his avi on looksmax.

I don’t need to livestream shit for anyone because you’re irrelevant only attention seeker will do that. Since when this topic was about chads

Nah, I have plenty to live for, I'll be roaming earth for awhile. You yourself already expressed your beliefs about niggers in your OP so don't be a hypocrite. Follow through with your belief and find that rope.

What a meaningless statement. If you have more knowledge on the subject than post information on it dumbass

Never had a Chad avi ever in my life. Not on here or looksmax, so idk wtf your looking at nigger.

Idgaf if you livestream it or not. Just die faggot and follow through with your OP, otherwise don't ever speak on this subject again because you're a fucking fraud.

I don't want to see another post from you again. If you actually "believe" your OP than you shouldn't even be breathing right now.

@Nautica1983 keep barking for me give another reply, I order now! I love living rent free in your head. I love how you’re entertaining me I love how angry you are.
What a meaningless statement. If you have more knowledge on the subject than post information on it dumbass
They can only be existence or more particularly experiences. Just before you were born 'you' passed away this incarnation is what takes the point of view from the last point view. You could of been anything/one but this particular incarnation is what came after your last demise. 'You' will indefinitely keep being reborn and forced to exist just as me and you were forced to exist now. It could be on this planet or another planet in the galaxy or a completely different galaxy.

'You' are what that interrupts 'nothingness' I could link to someone who explains this more better than me.

I don’t believe in karma so it doesn’t matter who’s bad or good in this life your next existence is whatever comes after this one it could be a good/decent existence or shit existence but knowing this world you’re more likely to get a shit one.

(Edit) also you can’t refute my iq statements you can’t refute that Black Countries are overwhelmingly shitholes. You can’t refute how they are gullible to every damn race it was the Arabs then whites and jews and now trusting China like a saviour who’s going to help but really is going use and abuse as usual.

I call it as it is, you got mad at the truth, it seems you go full bluepilled when it comes to this type of topic you have VBS as blkpillpres says. I hate those other races too (for different reasons) I hate all humans I’m a misanthrope. But it’s either a big sensing up happen or continue to be used and abused. But let’s be honest which one is more likely to happen.

Last edited:
@Nautica1983 keep barking for me give another reply, I order now! I love living rent free in your head. I love how you’re entertaining me I love how angry you are.

They can only be existence or more particularly experiences. Just before you were born 'you' passed away this incarnation is what takes the point of view from the last point view. You could of been anything/one but this particular incarnation is what came after your last demise. 'You' will indefinitely keep being reborn and forced to exist just as me and you were forced to exist now. It could be on this planet or another planet in the galaxy or a completely different galaxy.

'You' are what that interrupts 'nothingness' I could link to someone who explains this more better than me.

I don’t believe in karma so it doesn’t matter who’s bad or good in this life your next existence is whatever comes after this one it could be a good/decent existence or shit existence but knowing this world you’re more likely to get a shit one.

(Edit) also you can’t refute my iq statements you can’t refute that Black Countries are overwhelmingly shitholes. You can’t refute how they are gullible to every damn race it was the Arabs then whites and jews and now trusting China like a saviour who’s going to help but really is going use and abuse as usual.

I call it as it is, you got mad at the truth, it seems you go full bluepilled when it comes to this type of topic you have VBS as blkpillpres says. I hate those other races too (for different reasons) I hate all humans I’m a misanthrope. But it’s either a big sensing up happen or continue to be used and abused. But let’s be honest which one is more likely to happen.

Yeah, I'm angry, yet your the guy that literally sent me a PM even though we were already having a discussion in this thread telling me to go fuck myself. But your the calm one :feelsclown:

Also starting out a response with a variation of "I love how salty you are it's so funny to me, I'm really living rent free in your head" does not make you look better and is the most common phrase an angry cuck would say. It's obvious that you are seething right now which is why you sent me a PM, you obsessed faggot.

I don't care about your IQ statements or what you have to say about black countries because it is irrelevant to my response to your thread.

Do you even know what I wrote in my first response to your thread retard?

I called you out for being a hypocrite coward, I never once said anything about black IQ or the current state of black countries. You are literally creating fake narratives and trying to "call me out" on them. You are operating directly from your emotions like a foid with no logic. You really are stupid worthless aren't you? This is beyond sad

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm angry, yet your the guy that literally sent me a PM even though we were already having a discussion in this thread telling me to go fuck myself. But your the calm one :feelsclown:

Also starting out a response with a variation of "I love how salty you are it's so funny to me, I'm really living rent free in your head" does not make you look better and is the most common phrase an angry cuck would say. It's obvious that you are seething right now which is why you sent me a PM, you obsessed faggot.

I don't care about your IQ statements or what you have to say about black countries because it is irrelevant to my response to your thread.

Do you even know what I wrote in my first response to your thread retard?

I called you out for being a hypocrite coward, I never once said anything about black IQ or the current state of black countries. You are literally creating fake narratives and trying to "call me out" on them. You are operating directly from your emotions like a foid with no logic. You really are stupid worthless aren't you? This is beyond sad
The thread was about black stupidity, you’re the retard that can’t keep on topic because I triggered you. Notice how you never address my augments, I hope your mom gets raped nigga, you’re a bitch that can’t refute shit fucking retard. Also you’re worthless too you idiot guess who’s on a incel forum with 6k post and has a foid as a avi:feelskek:

You cant refute shit, you know it’s the truth you utter subhuman trash.

'Be Free from the slavery of your Ego'
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I never once said anything about black IQ or the current state of black countries.
That’s literally what the topic is about you are stupid aren’t you.
I called you out for being a hypocrite coward,
You are operating directly from your emotions like a foid with no logic.
You’re ironically the one operating like a foid who came on my thread trigger happy telling a nigga to kill himself and how worthless i am you sound like foids who speak about the evil inkwell. I struck a nerve and you lashed out like a retard bitch.

Last edited:
The thread was about black stupidity, you’re the retard that can’t keep on topic because I triggered you. Notice how you never address my augments, I hope your mom gets raped nigga, you’re a bitch that can’t refute shit fucking retard. Also you’re worthless too you idiot guess who’s on a incel forum with 6k post and has a foid as a avi:feelskek:

You cant refute shit, you know it’s the truth you utter subhuman trash.

'Be Free from the slavery of your Ego'
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That’s literally what the topic is about you are stupid aren’t you.

You’re ironically the one operating like a foid who came on my thread trigger happy telling a nigga to kill himself and how worthless i am you sound like foids who speak about the evil inkwell. I struck a nerve and you lashed out like a retard bitch.

It doesn't matter what the thread was about you negative IQ faggot. I never addressed your arguments because they were IRRELEVANT towards my comment.

Goddamn nigga, there's literally chimpanzees more intelligent than you.

My response was towards your blatant hypocrisy that you are too much of a pussy to address. Why would I "refute" arguments that have nothing to do with me or my post? Why don't you address your hypocrisy that I've brought up several times? Stop running and changing the subject nigger boy. :lul: You shouldn't even be alive right now. You got triggered hard when I called your black ass out.

So your topic is about being free from your ego......yet you are literally doing the complete opposite of that and a complete hypocrite to everything you've posted. Makes sense.

You also literally said blacks need to be genocided yet your sperging out and seething in anger when someone tells your black ass to kill yourself? :lul::lul:Foid logic I tell ya.

Me telling you to kill yourself was right in line with everything you stated in your OP and throughout this thread. "happy" nigga. I've never known a "happy" nigga(kek) to go out his way to flame someone over PM when we were already talking in this thread.

I've been here since 2017 and LITERALLY 98% of this 6k was accumulated before 2019 when I was LDARING. I didn't even post on here for more than half of 2019 and all of 2020. I barely even post on here now.

Ok? The foid is a fictional character, what's your point?

Done arguing with you negro. People like you only want to see what they want to see and create false and irrelevant narratives to "win" against some online.

Do me a favor and die soon please, thanks.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what the thread was about you negative IQ faggot. I never addressed your arguments because they were IRRELEVANT towards my comment.
So your comment was impulsive what a foid trait.
Goddamn nigga, there's literally chimpanzees more intelligent than you.
says the nigga that comment random shit on my thread :feelskek:
My response was towards your blatant hypocrisy that you are too much of a pussy to address. Why would I "refute" arguments that have nothing to do with me or my post? Why don't you address your hypocrisy that I've brought up several times? Stop running and changing the subject nigger boy. :lul: You shouldn't even be alive right now. You got triggered hard when I called your black ass out.
Because it has nothing to do with topic, it has no correlation you’re the idiot. But you can’t see it because you’re a bitch.
So your topic is about being free from your ego......yet you are literally doing the complete opposite of that and a complete hypocrite to everything you've posted. Makes sense.
That comment wasn’t about that, it was about you it went over your low iq brain monkey boy.
You also literally said blacks need to be genocided yet your sperging out and seething in anger when someone tells your black ass to kill yourself?
You’re spazzing out because I struck a nerve clearly for you to to even reply like a bitch on my thread. 'Black ass' wow sounds pretty RaCisT you got some self hating problems you got to fix:feelskek:
I've been here since 2017 and more than half of this 6k was accumulated before 2019 when I was LDARING.
how sad maybe you should stop being being a larper and lDAR for real and hang yourself nigga:feelskek:. Don’t be a hypocrite go hang yourself and also don’t live stream it ain’t no one want to see your black ass. Practice what you preach negro. Lay done and rot for real none of that larping bullshit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ok? The foid is a fictional character, what's your point?
damn even more pathetic nigga, you giving trannie vibes. Imagine using a foid to represent you. Gay ass nigga :feelskek:
Do me a favor and die soon please, thanks.
565A8B8B B929 4311 A9F2 5DCE2B47B345

Done arguing with you negro. People like you only want to see what they want to see and create false and irrelevant narratives to "win" against some online.
Nice damage control you know you can’t win this argument, imagine wasting your time with a worthless person what that makes you even more worthless :feelskek:

Last edited:
This mandingo fight thread is pretty lit :feelsPop:

this utter schizo incoherent ramblings

Black people are ok but must. Know there place and only do low skilled jobs and respect white people

So, you're Mormon now?

I'm surprised the mods didn't took this down as racebait, lol.

I'm surprised the mods didn't took this down as racebait, lol.
Because it’s lounge aka sewer lite. Also can’t take down 'Racebait' when it’s facts. Race threads are allowed.

Last edited:
It's kinda sad the INCEL FORUM is the last place on the internet we can have an honest discussion about race