Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blacks gearing up for the race war (feat. ER)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
hwgxlovnmd151.jpg

This is very unsettling :feelstrash:

Just cherrypick a few examples of where asians have done bad things to blacks (half of them either fake or justified) in order to start a race war theory.

Race war? Everyone against whites? If so then shoot me first please I promise I’ve been a very evil racist whitey.

Race war? Everyone against whites? If so then shoot me first please I promise I’ve been a very evil racist whitey.
No, asians vs blacks

Why it's whites fault their in shitty mess well for the most part

I dont blame them
Yeah but most of the violence was against Asian stores

There has to have been some resentment otherwise they would have targeted white people instead

Yeah but most of the violence was against Asian stores

There has to have been some resentment otherwise they would have targeted white people instead
[/QUOTE]

I mean it would make more sense whites have fucked over blacks the most looking at their genes curries the 2nd chinks have been barely touched.

I think that peace will remain.

Niggers do nothing but kill, rape and rob asians and now a small thing happens and all the nigcels have another excuse to finally shoot the gooks

Good riddance, hope gook americans arm themselves and blast these hood rats to oblivion

Wait is a race war seriously gonna happen?

niggers should teach noodle/curry foids a lesson in gta 5

You guys are dumb, this is obviously bait. I wouldn't be surprised if it came from /pol/ or some troll farm.

Blacks would get destroyed in a race war in the US because of all the gun owners, who no doubt have been wanting open season on black gang bangers for a looong time.
In Europe wild African blacks roam freely breaking the law and no one dares stop them because they are protected by the state.

So many lies in that manifesto. It was probably made by a retarded 12 yo gangsta wannabe SJW.

@Colvin76 @Hate_my_life can you let me into the blackcel army in the race war? I need the n word pass

JFL if niggers think they can actually win any type of race war.

@Colvin76 @Hate_my_life can you let me into the blackcel army in the race war? I need the n word pass
You have my permission.
@pp183 You're not allowed into the blackcel army.

Ethnics hate white man more than white man hates himself or them tbh