Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blacks that act and sound White are based and advance society

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
too lazy to re type this so just read what I said on looksmax.

"
ABOLISH THUG CULTURE.

ABOLISH GHETTO CULTURE.

ABOLISH EBONICS CULTURE.

ABOLISH DEGENERACY CULTURE.

EVERY BLACK NEEDS TO ACT AND SOUND WHITE. IT SHOULD BE IN THE LAW & CONSTITUTION.

Every problem in the black community would be solved if the vast majority of blacks Emulate Whites.

smh why do degenerates and ghetto thugs have to ruin everything?
"

Last edited:
niggas need to stop acting like niggers and start acting like negroes.

Yeah, I agree. The ghetto culture that keeps getting promoted just serves to keep you back.

Christian Niggers > Atheist Niggers > Muslim Niggers

Nigger culture, pushed by the (((parasite))) holds the black man down. It’s time to make black culture great again.

:soy:
u Christ Cucks worship a dead kike on a stick, how very based

Quit this foolishness, there are positive and negative traits in every group. Blacks who refuse the capitalist slave way of life are extremely based. Let "the master race" work while they fuck and loot everything. Thug culture refuse to lick the boots even though the "culture" ain't worth shit .

Now whites on the other hands builds great societies but in doing so they sacrifices the one thing that truly matters. Freedomof one's own people. Whites will whore themselves for anyone in exchange for simple hedonistic pleasures.

Nigger culture is the worst thing that has happened to society. If niggers just acted like normal people and stopped acting like uneducated chimpanzees then they would actually have a better reputation. The only reason why I hate niggers is because they are a bunch of thugs. If they sounded white and starting emulating whites then society would be better

Quit this foolishness, there are positive and negative traits in every group. Blacks who refuse the capitalist slave way of life are extremely based. Let "the master race" work while they fuck and loot everything. Thug culture refuse to lick the boots even though the "culture" ain't worth shit .

Now whites on the other hands builds great societies but in doing so they sacrifices the one thing that truly matters. Freedomof one's own people. Whites will whore themselves for anyone in exchange for simple hedonistic pleasures.

Not to mention a lot of black people are street smart and know how to navigate social situations well which helps contribute to them being seen as smooth and higher SMV.
There are a lot of downsides to thug culture but having darktriad appeal with women isn't one of them and it's a very powerful motivator.

Blacks are pretty normal here since they came from Africa
But most of the blacks in USA are being literally groomed by gangsta culture and streets at an early age and grow up to be useless deadbeat people who will either die from drug overdose or from a drive by shooting

Unfortunately blacks that act white are called coons and other shit by niggers, so there;s an incentive for young black men to follow thug culture. Black foids also seem to reinforce the stereotype, shaming blacks who try to go to college and improve themselves.

oreoman should be the main man for blacks
and cho seung hui for ricecels

You might as well come out and say "black = degenerate" and "white = respectable", which is what you're saying.

I'd rather have a black lawyer than some Trump-supporting white trash meth addict as my neighbour. Not that white trash could afford to live where I live.

@ChinaCurry thoughts?

You might as well come out and say "black = degenerate" and "white = respectable", which is what you're saying.

I'd rather have a black lawyer than some Trump-supporting white trash meth addict as my neighbour. Not that white trash could afford to live where I live.

@ChinaCurry thoughts?
White trash don't emulate white culture which is success and respect and what caused them to take over the world.
As a result, not all blacks follow black (nigger culture). But yes, white culture is respectable vs black culture

You need to stop being an uncle tom

Whites dont care about ethnics or niggers, they are only interested in preserving their status quo

As long as you behave and act white they dont care because youre not causing any turbulence, meanwhile theyre fucking ethnic women and leaving us incel

Women always side with the conquerors, and if you cuck yourself into being a white mans bitch you lose

Asian men in UK dress like black men

White trash don't emulate white culture which is success and respect and what caused them to take over the world.
As a result, not all blacks follow black (nigger culture). But yes, white culture is respectable vs black culture

Fair enough. I just think that white trash are honorary niggers and don't deserve the respectability that all other whites get by virtue of their racial halo.

Nigger culture is the worst thing that has happened to society. If niggers just acted like normal people and stopped acting like uneducated chimpanzees then they would actually have a better reputation. The only reason why I hate niggers is because they are a bunch of thugs. If they sounded white and starting emulating whites then society would be better
We're a self-defeating race. In what world do you expect the race responsible for the greatest rate of Homocides, Abortions, Gang/Illegal activity to gain any respect?
Unfortunately blacks that act white are called coons and other shit by niggers, so there;s an incentive for young black men to follow thug culture. Black foids also seem to reinforce the stereotype, shaming blacks who try to go to college and improve themselves.
This.

The amount of times I've been called an OREO for not being a cunt is astonishing.

We're a self-defeating race. In what world do you expect the race responsible for the greatest rate of Homocides, Abortions, Gang/Illegal activity to gain any respect?
I feel bad for niggers that actually act decently. Nobody would ever appreciate them since everyone would think he is another dumb monkey like everyone else. There just isn’t anything that niggers do that gain them respect. Same thing with Indians. I am an Indian but people often see us as these pajeet looking curry munching call center people who shit on streets

Just remember Muhammad Ali was a supposed hero for the Black folks.

Yet he himself wasn't even fully Black! He was part white and could even trace his ancestry to Ireland!

Not only that but he insulted other Blacks for being uncle Toms when his own trainer and cornermen were white. Oh and he apparently hung out with the KKK once.

For someone who claims to hate whites, he sure seems to enjoy hanging out with them a lot.
For someone who is supposed to fight for the Black man, he sure enjoyed ruining the lives of not just his black opponents but their families too.

Nah just act african...I'm uncomfortable around blacks that act white

Chris Rock already said this 25 years ago. If he did this bit today, he would be "cancelled" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You're right that the jews are the ones that are promoting thug culture constantly. The past 3 months CNN and NBC have said looting in the middle of the worst pandemic since 1918 is good :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Chris Rock already said this 25 years ago. If he did this bit today, he would be "cancelled" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You're right that the jews are the ones that are promoting thug culture constantly. The past 3 months CNN and NBC have said looting in the middle of the worst pandemic since 1918 is good :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Based comedian :feelzez:.

Also fuck (((mainstream media)))

@ChinaCurry thoughts?
Richcel brag

Women unironically don't like black guys who try to be white, no cap.

All the black guys slaying white women act thug.

Literally the other way around, most chimp outs by niggers in muttland are by christcucks, meanwhile, muslims are far more civilized and classy.

Last edited:
Women unironically don't like black guys who try to be white, no cap.

All the black guys slaying white women act thug.
No surpise, black women, like any other female group, encourage their men to act like barbarians to see who is the most savage and alpha

You need to stop being an uncle tom

Whites dont care about ethnics or niggers, they are only interested in preserving their status quo

As long as you behave and act white they dont care because youre not causing any turbulence, meanwhile theyre fucking ethnic women and leaving us incel

Women always side with the conquerors, and if you cuck yourself into being a white mans bitch you lose
"Just act like a degenerate thug and go to prison and ruin your life bro! Just speak ebonics and become an uneducated nigger bro"

:feelsseriously: Fuck off. My parents didn't raise me to be a degenerate low IQ thug.

Literally the other way around, most chimp outs by niggers in muttland are by christcucks, meanwhile, muslim niggers are far more civilized and classy.
Homerlache

Amerifat gehtto rats fall under atheist, all those middle class niggers are Christian who go to their Methodist Church every Sunday.
Muslim niggers are just lower class thugs and leftist extremists who riot for BLM.

Good point, blacks are a lot harder to tame than other races, that's definitly good when it comes to countering the jew. I would say east asians are the easiest to tame though, with how docile they are.

True, I hate it when white nationalists talk about technology and "progress" (which is usually LGBT shit), when it means nothing when they are leading a hedonistic, miserable, self-destructive life and forcing that lifestyle on the rest of the world. Western europeans have been in power globally for 300-400 years now, and they're already waning, whereas muslims, romans, and persians ruled for much longer with better resultys.
View attachment 304304

Amerifat gehtto rats fall under atheist, all those middle class niggers are Christian who go to their Methodist Church every Sunday.
Muslim niggers are just lower class thugs and leftist extremists who riot for BLM.

How do they fall under atheist when many claim to be christian?

Most black muslims don't support BLM

Good thing most people tell me I talk and act white

It’s not “acting like blacks”, it’s acting like people in poverty.

Good thing most people tell me I talk and act white

Same. But I was subjugated to bullying by other blacks because of it. That's one of the reasons why I hate my race with a passion.