Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blame your Jeans.

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Back when I was in university, I saw my oneitis going to one of my male classmates room. He was from another town. He was living in a rented apartment.
It was heartbreaking to witness that. She took pictures of herself in poses when she was in his room and posted it on her instagram.
She and her friends were always with this guy.
People tend to form groups anywhere, i fitted no where.
It was heartbreaking. It still hurts thinking about her , she flipping her hairs and this guy taking pictures of her with his expensive galaxy phone.
It sucks to be me when I saw her day after day sitting with the other guys, shoulders rubbing against each other while I could not even get a proper handshake.
She was a solid 8-9/10. To me she was 10.
I was not jealous or envious of this guy. He was white, mascular had symmetry, good hairline, good eyesight.
He good the good genes.
Your genes ruined you. It was all about your looks. Of course she will hang out with him.
There is no i can kill him and force her to stay with me can i.
I am defeated. I did everything I could.
I was deafeated by a few milimetres of bones, a surgery scar and a misalinged teeth.
When you got looks , good height, you are handed over everything by life.
Genes got me good. All i need is a bullet in my head.

Keep your genes in your jeans.

Back when I was in university, I saw my oneitis going to one of my male classmates room. He was from another town. He was living in a rented apartment.
It was heartbreaking to witness that. She took pictures of herself in poses when she was in his room and posted it on her instagram.
She and her friends were always with this guy.
People tend to form groups anywhere, i fitted no where.
It was heartbreaking. It still hurts thinking about her , she flipping her hairs and this guy taking pictures of her with his expensive galaxy phone.
It sucks to be me when I saw her day after day sitting with the other guys, shoulders rubbing against each other while I could not even get a proper handshake.
She was a solid 8-9/10. To me she was 10.
I was not jealous or envious of this guy. He was white, mascular had symmetry, good hairline, good eyesight.
He good the good genes.
Your genes ruined you. It was all about your looks. Of course she will hang out with him.
There is no i can kill him and force her to stay with me can i.
I am defeated. I did everything I could.
I was deafeated by a few milimetres of bones, a surgery scar and a misalinged teeth.
When you got looks , good height, you are handed over everything by life.
Genes got me good. All i need is a bullet in my head.
Surgery bro