Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill blaming good copes for causing inceldom is retarded

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
"Video games ruined my life. I spent my teenage years playing video games and didn't learn how to be a normalfaggot."

I keep seeing bs comments like this. In reality you'd still be incel without video games. You would just be bored. Blaming godsend copes for your inceldom is retarded.
You were lucky to be born in the age of video games and Internet. Before incels would spend their lives reading books.

tbh and also high T

Didn’t know copes were bad to the point they’d ruin you. It all varies on the person if you define “bad”.

Personally, I used to use weights as a cope but I was in denial and had hope until I realized that no matter how much I cope it’s over.

Ofc it's bs.
I knew plenty of good looking guys in highschool who were playing even more vidya than I was. They still got pussy while I didn't.

Then there were guys like pewdiepie

Video games don't cause inceldom. Inceldom causes guys to want to cope by playing video games.

Ofc it's bs.
I knew plenty of good looking guys in highschool who were playing even more vidya than I was. They still got pussy while I didn't.

inceldom killed their youth, not games. when will they get that through their skulls

Whoever says that is either trying to ignore the real problem or is a delusional retard

somes normies and bluepilled peoples are seriously thinking we gonna be at the gym and in a social circle without our sedentary copes