Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blind pre-date: guy talks about feelings, gets nexted.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

(Timestamp 4:55 if the link doesn't forward on its own)

Also, funny how she seems unsure at the end after she sees the guy she picked based on PERSONALITY who she thought was the hottest.

You can pretty much infer from what she says at the end she was trying to choose the guy she envisioned as the most PHYSICALLY attractive best off of what they were saying. JFL.

Last edited:
"uhhhhhhhhh... he seems really nice"
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She can tell who's attractive based on their voices

She can tell who's attractive based on their voices

Shit, it didn't even occur to me she was actually trying to pick the guy she envisioned as the most physically attractive rather than choosing on personality. JFL the personality meme has to fucking die.

Last edited:

Also, funny how she seems unsure at the end after she sees the guy she picked based on PERSONALITY.

Ohhhh...
In the past i watched one of those hypergamous games.
Round up some stupid fucks, put the bitch on a pedestal, and make her choose the cock she prefers.
Only a full round of ammunition can clean this inanimate disease.

It's horrifying that the foid can reduce a life's worth of personal achievement and passion for something into being "dynamic", exciting and "different" from the other guys". Women see everything that doesn't directly cause them pain or pleasure like they see handbags, as a commodity with market value that they can benefit from. From the second their uterus starts shedding its lining once a month, foids turn into "influencers" whose only goal is to use everything in their surroundings to market themselves to Chad and whoever will give them free things/validation. They lack anything that could be called a human experience, they do not perceive things like human beings do, they are subhuman. They aren't renaissance men, they aren't philosophers, they aren't rugged pioneers, they aren't self made, they're moist holes and they want you to pay attention to the things they decorate themselves with. Millions of people living, dying and dedicating the time they have to struggle in all things, constant improvement and creation of things people who came before couldn't have imagined out of necessity is like an aisle of shoes to women and nothing more. I wish half of the species I belonged to was human mentally, and if not that I wish that we would cut the crap and turn women into axolotl tanks so they couldn't go out of their way to ruin everything under the pretense of gender equality. At least children mature eventually and aren't spiteful creatures.

hmmmm all of the ethnics got nexted i wonder why

She didn't like the guy she ended up picking. She regretted ever doing the whole thing once she laid eyes on the guy selected.

I have autism and I can tell.

She's a 4, literally below average. He's a 6/7 who looks kind of like a poor mans Jonathan Rhys Meyers and looks like he works out a fair bit. Surprise, surprise.

Jay (the white asian) is literally better looking than her.

Also god it infurtiates me that she sits on her phone while Jay talks to her I can´t stand girls with smartphones in their hands!

She's a 4, literally below average. He's a 6/7 who looks kind of like a poor mans Jonathan Rhys Meyers and looks like he works out a fair bit. Surprise, surprise.

She is a 3/10 in the west. Still she can be picky because of (((them))).

These are all paid actors and this entire video is fake.

Also, funny how she seems unsure at the end after she sees the guy she picked based on PERSONALITY who she thought was the hottest.

You can pretty much infer from what she says at the end she was trying to choose the guy she envisioned as the most PHYSICALLY attractive best off of what they were saying. JFL.

JFL ethnics get eliminated without even looking! :feelsohh::feelsgah::feelskek:
white guys just have better personalitys :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Fucking ethnic foids traitors. They were protected, fed,etc. by their ethnic male counterpart and that's how they pay

JFL @ how feminists whine about men "wanting sex dolls" when women have such hatred for the slightest bit of emotion from a male that it appears that a woman's ideal mate is a literal robot built to look like Chad.

I mentioned this once already, but I have to again.
To me it's creepy, when these asian women can speak perfect english.
They don't speak like black people, where you can hear their blackness. They speak exactly like white people.
So when you hear them speak, you expect a white woman.

Also LOL at that line up.

1. Decent looking, middle-eastern guy I guess. Looks actually manly. But all of them including him are EXTREMELY SHORT: Looks like same height as the woman.
2. Nerdy Indian. Looks like he is getting pushback from the first guy and gets his shoulder pushed.
3. Some degenerate, tattoed white guy, who had his ear lobes stretched.
4. ... I don't care about the rest. Lots of Asians and a very feminine looking black.

Like imagine being an asian women thinking you probably get to choose from multiple white guys and getting these guys.
Wow. I just watched her elimiante the guys in order. It's really amazing how she was able to eliminate all of them, so only the 2 actual masculine guys were left-over.

Also pretty brutal, how she ditched the last asian guys: "He'd be better for me as a friend"
BBBBBBRTUAL

And she chose the one white guy.

Last edited:
It's horrifying that the foid can reduce a life's worth of personal achievement and passion for something into being "dynamic", exciting and "different" from the other guys". Women see everything that doesn't directly cause them pain or pleasure like they see handbags, as a commodity with market value that they can benefit from. From the second their uterus starts shedding its lining once a month, foids turn into "influencers" whose only goal is to use everything in their surroundings to market themselves to Chad and whoever will give them free things/validation. They lack anything that could be called a human experience, they do not perceive things like human beings do, they are subhuman. They aren't renaissance men, they aren't philosophers, they aren't rugged pioneers, they aren't self made, they're moist holes and they want you to pay attention to the things they decorate themselves with. Millions of people living, dying and dedicating the time they have to struggle in all things, constant improvement and creation of things people who came before couldn't have imagined out of necessity is like an aisle of shoes to women and nothing more. I wish half of the species I belonged to was human mentally, and if not that I wish that we would cut the crap and turn women into axolotl tanks so they couldn't go out of their way to ruin everything under the pretense of gender equality. At least children mature eventually and aren't spiteful creatures.
This pretty much.
I couldn't force myself into watching the clip though, as I already know what it will display and I don't need more rage material for today.

They can smell Chad from a mile away