Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLM is growing in Japan

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Never thought that I'd see this coming tbh

@Ineedassitance hows that tinder going btw?

Last edited:
Commies be taking over n shiet

I assure you this BLM shit will be forgotten in a few months, it's not even nearly as in your face as it was a few months ago.

thats odd, fob noodlewhores are pretty racist towards blacks, maybe japanese ones are like mayofoids

Americans...

why are they protesting in english? jfl. The impression I got was that a lot of people in Japan don't really speak that much english (they might "know" it academically but they dont really speak it conversationally), and honestly the people who are mainly going to be racist towards non japanese/black people are the ones that probably prioritize learning english the least.

But theres like no black people in japan

Will a qt thicc Japanese chick date me

Extreme cope, Japanese hate black people. Also this video was posted 2 weeks after all the protests started, over 3 months ago. All the virtue signalling has already died down and nobody gives a shit anymore.

There was a tennis star last month Naomi Osaka who is half black/half japanese and she wanted to organize a """Protest""" and based Japancels told her to fuck off :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Blackuu Cockuuu Onryyy!!

Totally organic.

we wuz japanese n shiet

i wonder who could be behind this
Extreme cope, Japanese hate black people. Also this video was posted 2 weeks after all the protests started, over 3 months ago. All the virtue signalling has already died down and nobody gives a shit anymore.

There was a tennis star last month Naomi Osaka who is half black/half japanese and she wanted to organize a """Protest""" and based Japancels told her to fuck off :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
:lul:

There's like 5 blacks there total what the fuck are they crying about

95% white foreigners JFL

They are just feigning and trying to follow and please Americans, Japans borders are shut tight to black and ethnic invaders

Jfl really? I thought they like her a lot in Japan, but obv not as much as Nisbokori who is way worse but a dude and they are based af

Shoul be named koku-jin lives matter there intead.

Reasons why the Japanese are correct in being xenophobic of stupid baka gaijin

Are you talking about me or the BLM protestors?
the BLM protestors. It's an obvious jewish psyop. Nothing would gain this much world-wide traction were naturally, especially in a place like japan

Japan is a cucked nation.

Never thought that I'd see this coming tbh

@Ineedassitance hows that tinder going btw?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i was planning trip there
wait watch the video, 90% of people there are white lol

BLM in japan? Doesn't japan dislike all foreigners?

>Jewish commie shit is growin in jewish commie ruled countries
Imagine my surprise. Japans is the same type of shithole USA is today, just more techno fancy.

Reasons why the Japanese are correct in being xenophobic of stupid baka gaijin
Nationalism is the only way to go. I thought they understood that, but it looks like they've been infiltrated, too.

Commies be taking over n shiet
Shieeeet, we wuz kangs and shiet, dose crackaas bettah treet uzz bettah or we gonna smash his store and shiet.

BLM in a country with barely any blacks and possibly NO blacks ever shot by police, not that it's statistically meaningful in the US.

Feel free to ask the bluepilled normies in real life how any of this makes sense. It's not about saving black lives, it's far leftist agitprop.

The infection spreads...

It's an obvious jewish psyop. Nothing would gain this much world-wide traction were naturally, especially in a place like japan
imagine if Palestinians tried to start a protest like this. The world wide (((media))) will shit down in fear. and blame it on covid.

Boers .Palestinians. Uyghers and more. These people don't exist I guess.