Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLM protestor killed after attacking a driver who honked (video)

Good, they were about to go full angry mob and beat his ass for no reason. If more people in this country had balls like that driver did these protesters would think twice.

If more people in this country had balls like that driver did these protesters would think twice.
I love it when shit like this happens. just another normie NPC low iq brainlet who's no longer a problem in this world

Don't fuck with the honkler :feelsclown:

A quick summary of tonight -

FUCK THE POLICE
DEFUND THE POLICE
*bang bang*
WHERE DA POLICE HELP GET THE POLICE CALL 911

damn, the US is just like a zombie apocalypse game :feelsclown:
Good, they were about to go full angry mob and beat his ass for no reason. If more people in this country had balls like that driver did these protesters would think twice.
I love it when shit like this happens. just another normie NPC low iq brainlet who's no longer a problem in this world
it's self-defense
maybe this BLM shit is a chance for the US to purge its commies and other types of scum :feelshaha: I certainly hope so
all BLM supporters should get treated with their own medicine

Hasn't it occurred the opposite way before where someone honks or indicates irritation at BLM protestors blocking the street and a BLM protestor shoots them?

I can't even see who shot and why lmao.
Hasn't it occurred the opposite way before where someone honks or indicates irritation at BLM protestors blocking the street and a BLM protestor shoots them?
These BLM/antifa people have shot people for saying all lives matter, killed a random chick.

A quick summary of tonight -

FUCK THE POLICE
DEFUND THE POLICE
*bang bang*
WHERE DA POLICE HELP GET THE POLICE CALL 911
tumblr_inline_p5xgb7Qewx1rsr8v6_540.png

Fucked around, found out. Good riddance.

The Jew caused these riots to happen which led to Death, Madness, and Suffering.

Is it seriously this hard to get out of the way so a single car can move through? :feelstastyman:

I really love seeing society descend into chaos. I hope it keeps escalating.

I really love seeing society descend into chaos. I hope it keeps escalating.
It's all fun and games until the food runs out....

But hey, it will (((keep))) escalating.

It's all fun and games until the food runs out....
On the contrary, that's when the real fun begins. This is what zombie movies have been preparing us for years.

I cant even tell whats happening. Someone is howling in the back and its fucking annoying.

On the contrary, that's when the real fun begins. This is what zombie movies have been preparing us for years.
Only for those that are able to defend themselves...

Even so, it's gonna take a lot of cooperation (and ammo) to turn a big herd of blmbies...

This video made my day

I hope more antifa rats get shot, preferably on the head.

Good dumbpiece of shit deserved it for trying to intimidate a random driver via mob tactics. Not so tough when the other person is armed too. Hope he rots in hell

I don't give a shit about leftists and their shitty protests, good riddance. Stop standing in the middle of the street.