Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BLM rallies should be against foids, not cops

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
foids are the main perpetrators of racism (I'd even argue that all racism starts with them)
the sexual market is an eugenicist Nazi's wet dream

normies fail to prove that systemic racism against blacks exists
there are no policies that discriminate against blacks (on the contrary there are policies which discriminate against all other ethnicities like the Affirmative Action)
the BLM rallies further prove that no one supports racism: all normies including cops join these protests, the only critique is that they're pointless (bc racism against blacks is a marginal issue) and that they're used to spread violence

but there is one area of life where racism is thriving: the sexual market
as proven time and time again all foids are white supremacists and they vote with their pussies for the extermination of other ethnicities
black people aren't even in the worst position, it's the ethnics that should rise up

this is how BLM (or preferably #EthnicLivesMatter) protesters should look like:
A

I think it would be if foids were kiling black people with guns

Women are the most racist group on earth
full

they kill them with the denial of their pussies
Not as much as people here want to believe tbh. chads of all races still get pussy.

Make sure to screenshot me IT And fuck woman.
Unnamed

Foids are too braindead to realize that they're the most racist and vile creatures on earth.

I agree. When will incels rise up?

Foids are too braindead to realize that they're the most racist and vile creatures on earth.
TRUTH

Why not both.