Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bloatmaxxing with the Free $100 I got

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
@what is happening Thanks bro, here's my order
Eabd98ccb1c25ca0b1f6674c8d762a0e

Seriously tho comfy as fuck, this shit will last me for a few months. Thanks bro. The true facts about losing weight is about more calories going out than going on, and as long as I eat the right vitamins/supplements, I can drink/eat whatever I want and provably have already lost 180LB. See you on the flipside boyos, just got tendie maxxing.

Tendies are based, the mt dew and candy seems like a waste though

I was going to say "based" but then I saw this gay drink for gym niggas
It's cringe bro

Foodcoping is officially approved. Ban everyone in this thread right now.
Thread is shut down until some people learn to behave :/

Bloatmaxing is cope start gymceling

:feelswhat:

That's no food. Schlomo-GoMO.

So you eat a low calorie junk food diet? Jfl

So you eat a low calorie junk food diet? Jfl
Yes bro. Please tell me how its unhealthy to eat junkfood at 1500-1800 calories a day + workout if I eat the right vitamins/supplements?

Yes bro. Please tell me how its unhealthy to eat junkfood at 1500-1800 calories a day + workout if I eat the right vitamins/supplements?
Vitamin pills are cope. Idk how they are called anymore, but there are many micro nutrients, you don't get with pills.

Last edited:
Vitamins are a scam and you’re much better off acquiring them in actual Whole Foods. The lack of fiber will slowly fuck your digestion up and your blood sugar levels will be fucked from All the sugar= hormones will be fucked up, high estrogen from all the chemicals in the shitty foods, potential diabeetus, you’re likely getting a piss poor macronutrient ratio= you’ll still lose weight but your body composition will be trash (skinny fat). Nothing is worse than being a low t skinny fat motherfucker

Ship me some junk food buddy boyo

Vitamins are a scam and you’re much better off acquiring them in actual Whole Foods. The lack of fiber will slowly fuck your digestion up and your blood sugar levels will be fucked from All the sugar= hormones will be fucked up, high estrogen from all the chemicals in the shitty foods, potential diabeetus, you’re likely getting a piss poor macronutrient ratio= you’ll still lose weight but your body composition will be trash (skinny fat). Nothing is worse than being a low t skinny fat motherfucker
I blame Jews honestly

Your body in a few months

hqdefault.jpg

weren't you losing weight? :feelsseriously:

JFL. You cannot be serious

Bro I just watched your recent Jesse lee Peterson video. It sounds like you’re not a truecel you just can’t get laid in LA?

What's your dick game like

>Bloatmaxxing

You already bloated boyo it's obesemaxxing at this point

give me all your stuff

>Bloatmaxxing

You already bloated boyo it's obesemaxxing at this point
He's leanmaxxing and bloatmaxxing at the same time. May God have mercy on him.

Are the tendies any good? Are they similar to those in fast food? I wish I was a burger and could order a bunch of different foods online.

Will burn a candle for you Brendio.

is cope, it just doesn't work out for incels or anyone with shit frame