Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blog post] Incel trait: invisible in public

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So the other day I decided to go to the mall. As soon as I stepped in I regretted that decision and remembered why I rarely go out. Immediately I feel out of place, like a freak. I think okay, maybe Im just over thinking it. I try to go to footlocker and nobody greeted me. Okay, whatever. Then I see a few people walk in after me. They all get greeted. Then they all get the standard "everything ok" and then some even started a conversation about shoes they were looking at. of course it was NT normie shoes and I was looking at uncool ones I guess which only multiplied all the non NT failos I already have going in. So the first store I'm in i already see that I have a big red "non NT subhuman" sign over my head every normie can read.

So basically I tried going into other places and the exact same shit happened every single time. It legit started to bother me so I went to the bathroom to see if maybe something's wrong with my clothes or if I look angry. Nothing was wrong. I just had to remind myself I was ugly and probably came off as really weird in my mannerisms as well.

Ended up leaving feeling worse about myself than before I left trying to "go out more".

I was walking around alone like a loser as well and everyone had massive 5+ friend groups or a couple. Incel trait as well

Tl;dr going outside you'll always be reminded how much of a subhuman non NT freak you are.

"I'm invisible to the public"
View attachment 363265
JFL at tall(((cels)))
@LittleBoy
Just be 7 foot theory to get noticed

If you hate me so much just block me I don't know why you seem to check all my posts just to leave hate. I'm literally a khhv and yet you keep acting as if I'm some kind of Chad

Last edited:
Being invisible in public is a great trait tbh

I don't hate you, since you're not excessively bragging or anything. But I do think you're delusional if you think you can't get a gf.
How tall is he? Is he whoite?

6'5" white
IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING ON THIS FORUM THEN
HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

i get treated pretty decently in stores tbh. got personal shopping done once.

I'm too ugly it's best for people to pretend I'm not there I guess

IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING ON THIS FORUM THEN
HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA
I talk to him regularly by pms. From the way he's treated irl he isn't a fakecel at all. He's just ugly enough to offset the height

I try to go to footlocker and nobody greeted me. Okay, whatever. Then I see a few people walk in after me. They all get greeted. Then they all get the standard "everything ok" and then some even started a conversation about shoes they were looking at. of course it was NT normie shoes and I was looking at uncool ones I guess which only multiplied all the non NT failos I already have going in. So the first store I'm in i already see that I have a big red "non NT subhuman" sign over my head every normie can read.
I used to think I was paranoid about it, but I've had this happen far too many times to ignore.

over for me then

This is exactly how I feel when I go out, I never ever get greeted by workers and if I talk to them I can see in their faces the disgust they have for me.

No, some Polish guy I saw in the gym who mogged me into oblivion
I am not him. I'm not even gymcelled right now either anymore. I barely do that anymore. Now I just run and do bodyweight exercises mostly.

better invisible than being mocked