Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [blogpost] Car and washing machine broke on same day

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Mythic
★★★
Being a real adult fucking sucks. Sometimes I am jealous of neetcels and youngcels that don't have to deal with this shit.

It costs $80 just to get the washing machine repairman to DIAGNOSE the problem, and probably another $200-300 to actually fix it.

Muh car is a piece of shit and the ignition cylinder is fucked and the car legit won't fucking start., but the shop told me "it was the battery" and charged me $250 to fix the battery and the cable from the battery leak. It'll be another $200-300 to fix the cylinder. The car is rotting in a parking lot 5 miles from me, unable to start.

Have to waste MORE vacation days from work to deal with this shit. I wanted to use those days playing video games and guitar.

Worst off, most people when they have bad days get to come home to a woman. Me? Well, I rot.

Take advantage of all the neetceling you guys can do. Living an adult life fucking sucks sometimes.

Last edited:
Those things wouldn't have happened if you had a better personality.

lol at those costs, they are superior compared to the cucked australias costs where everything costs a arm and a leg

lol at those costs, they are superior compared to the cucked australias costs where everything costs a arm and a leg
According to google my repairs will coast about 800 australiabucks.

I washed all my clothes by hand for a few months when I was too lazy to buy a washing machine, worked surprisingly well tbh

I washed all my clothes by hand for a few months when I was too lazy to buy a washing machine, worked surprisingly well tbh
Way too lazy to do that. Not even sure how I'd try that. I suppose if worst comes to worst.

I hate to be ideal, but I shouldn't even have to worry about that. MY WIFE should be washing my clothes, but I can't get one because I'm UGLY and AUTISTIC.

i know your pain, living all by yourself as incel is autistic as fuck, shit keeps breaking down and you have no motivation to fix it. i think i spent ages flushing with a bucket until i had someone fix the flushing.

can't imagine how autistic things would get with a car, even though that's on the list