Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blonde American foids are my number 1 enemies in terms of women

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Yeah, foids are all bad, but the biggest bitches that I wanna hit them with a big pole in the face are those American blonde foids. I can smell the bitchiness from miles away once a foid is blonde, I will never empathize with their shit ever. Blonde foids are fucking horrible, they yell, they insult men and have poor hygiene.

They also fuck non blonde haired men, thus their children becoming black and brown haired untermensch. But if they don’t have blue/light eyes their hair color was probably dyed so fuck them anyway

Theres a reason the dumb blonde stereotype exists.

Just stay in mum basement 24/7 .
Problem solved and you wont have to risk going to da big house bi hitting them for lack of self control.

They actually speed up the decline of cumskins so i love them

Theres a reason the dumb blonde stereotype exists.
i read that darker haired immigrants ( jews, italians, greeks ) when entered america in 20's, 30's shocked that WASP's females had relatively ( for that time, not today hell called 'modern america' ) sexual freedom and it might be also sexual racism ( i know that is normie saying, but sexual racism is also why ethnicels and ricecels fall in west )

They also fuck non blonde haired men, thus their children becoming black and brown haired untermensch.
My hair was blonde until 10, then it turned light brown, now its only lightbrown in the sun
They also fuck non blonde haired men, thus their children becoming black and brown haired untermensch. But if they don’t have blue/light eyes their hair color was probably dyed so fuck them anyway
Even in Scandinavia blonde hair isn't as common as you'd think

"Although no scales were used, the categories employed seem clearly defined and there can be little doubt as to the character of Danish pigmentation. Hansen found that "fair" hair decreased from 52 per cent at the age of 6 years to 33 per cent at 14, and fell to 16.6 per cent at the recruit age of 20 years."
-Carleton Coon, "Races of Europe"

Last edited:
I hate all women equally but white women are the biggest offenders when it comes to spreading feminism and degeneracy

What's weird in my experience is that blondes (especially skinny and/or tall ones) have always been the nicest to me, while curvy brunettes are the bitchiest.

What's weird in my experience is that blondes (especially skinny and/or tall ones) have always been the nicest to me, while curvy brunettes are the bitchiest.
Are you ethnic looking?
That's kind of normal for ethnic males tbh
Ethnic females and Southern European females with darker hair and skin than Northern European females hate them the most.

Lol I am more White then you

Pale
Brown hair
Thicc eyebrows
Blue eyes

Lol I am more White then you

Pale
Brown hair
Thicc eyebrows
Blue eyes
I’m paler than you but paleness doesn’t mean anything rlly unless you’re albino pale then yeah because I’m not albino
Brown hair is gross
Blonde hair mogs (including body and pubic hair like me)
Thick eyebrows isn’t a white trait
I have blue eyes
Also ur anglo so if u have any Irish or welsh then it’s over for u

Same although most women have been nice to me

The nicest was a tall Blonde, I sat next to her for 2 years in class, we talked a lot
I had fun time talking with South East Asian when I worked in hotel
Biracial girl was most Tsundere but also cutest, spoke to her for 4 years
Southern European looking girl was big DMC fan but was Feminist, in hind sight she wasn't that bad
Brunette girl in high school was quiet but I was the only guy who was nice to her, I knew her cousin
I’m paler than you but paleness doesn’t mean anything rlly unless you’re albino pale then yeah because I’m not albino
Brown hair is gross
I have blue eyes
Thicc Eyebrows is a Celtic/Irish trait

i read that darker haired immigrants ( jews, italians, greeks ) when entered america in 20's, 30's shocked that WASP's females had relatively ( for that time, not today hell called 'modern america' ) sexual freedom and it might be also sexual racism ( i know that is normie saying, but sexual racism is also why ethnicels and ricecels fall in west )
Sexual freedom often means sexual racism, as the societal pressure to not interracially marry went down, sexual racism towards ethnic cels went up, as ethnic foids can just find a white normie.

Blonde girls are hot ngl

I hate all women equally but white women are the biggest offenders when it comes to spreading feminism and degeneracy
Oh, you haven’t read up on Jewish women yet? You’re in for a ride.

Yeah, foids are all bad, but the biggest bitches that I wanna hit them with a big pole in the face are those American blonde foids. I can smell the bitchiness from miles away once a foid is blonde, I will never empathize with their shit ever. Blonde foids are fucking horrible, they yell, they insult men and have poor hygiene.

View: https://youtu.be/6etaPWnHFQI&t=0m53s

They really are stuck up.

They are so extremely arrogant it is unbelievable. But thats how they naturally are.

One behavior I've noticed thats extremely common with blonde foids is that they will ignore everyone in public. To them, they feel that they are the center of attention, believe that they are better than everyone else, and thus will ignore everyone.

Which is all just hilarious because if you actually get to know them (say in the workplace, especially corporate setting), you find that they are ignorant, shallow, and completely worthless other than having a vagina.

They are so extremely arrogant it is unbelievable. But thats how they naturally are.

One behavior I've noticed thats extremely common with blondes is that they will ignore everyone in public. To them, they feel that they are the center of attention, believe that they are better than everyone else, and thus will ignore everyone,

Which is just hilarious because if you actually get to know them (say in the workplace, especially corporate setting), you find that they are ignorant, shallow, and completely worthless other than having a vagina.
They are ignorant because they have an inflated ego from being worshipped by their pathetic soy cuck men.

Brown hair is gross

DC83BC09 DBBE 438A BEED 89369E1E7D7B

did you strangle your sister's naked Barbie dolls as a child??
Same although most women have been nice to me

The nicest was a tall Blonde, I sat next to her for 2 years in class, we talked a lot
I had fun time talking with South East Asian when I worked in hotel
Biracial girl was most Tsundere but also cutest, spoke to her for 4 years
Southern European looking girl was big DMC fan but was Feminist, in hind sight she wasn't that bad
Brunette girl in high school was quiet but I was the only guy who was nice to her, I knew her cousin

Thicc Eyebrows is a Celtic/Irish trait
:chad::banhammer:

I think blonde women have the most to gain from cosmetics, too. I've personally seen blonde foids go from 7/10 to 4/10 by just removing their makeup.

As for the worst women I would have to say it's niggers. At the very least a blonde woman might be nice to look at but a nigger will have all the negative traits while also looking like a big obese gorilla.

Are you ethnic looking?
That's kind of normal for ethnic males tbh
Ethnic females and Southern European females with darker hair and skin than Northern European females hate them the most.

I'm a white from the US, but I have black hair. Most of my ancestry is from UK, coming over here in late 1800s. I think i'm just a white guy with dark hair but one of my co-workers (older man) said I have a "European look."

I'm a white from the US, but I have black hair. Most of my ancestry is from UK, coming over here in late 1800s. I think i'm just a white guy with dark hair but one of my co-workers (older man) said I have a "European look."
The black hair part could explain some of that imo.
I've consistently heard that Southern European and Middle Eastern women don't have a liking to ethnic looking guys (dark hair, dark eyes, darker skin tone) whereas Northern European women are more tolerant or more or less neutral about ethnic looking guys.

So you hate a Stacy over an actual overweight feminist fat IT-whore who is talking shit about you 24/7 and would sterilize you if they had power? Or some angry BLM-Shaniqua talking about how the white pepo dis white pepo dat, who think Nigger Floyd deserves their undivided attention for 5 months but your sorry white privileged incel ass would be laughed at if you had 5 cops choking you?

Seriously care about what improves your life as an incel and who's making it worse for you, Stacy doesn't care about you, these SJW-whores want to take everything away from you.

I don't hate women
I feel indifferent to them

Haven't met many, but I noticed they are the biggest coalburners

Really, this is like fetishizing which form feces you hate more

"Fucking hell! I really hate diahhreafoids, its the worst"
"Nuh-uh Constipationfoids worsterrr"

Keep in mind every single foid is feces and aren't worth the dirt in your shoe except for sex, which is nothing of value except for power. All the relationship bullshit is mutual endorphin schizophrenia

Brown hair is gross
I have blue eyes

How is brown hair gross but blonde isn't? they're both light colors.

There's no metric for hair color in any single location, light hair would look better in places where it's rare or non occurring but in places where it's common it would be same as brown hair.

Hair/eye color add very little to begin with if face is ugly, face>everything else is the logical conclusion.

I don't hate women
I feel indifferent to them
@FullTimeLoser

@TigerFestival

View attachment 389940

Didn't you know, this website is sponsored by "society against violent extremism and hate". Those new wave of incels who are "blackpilled" and realize female nature and how women abuse, shame, manipulate, take advantage and preclude men like us but magically don't hate them and have extremely generic usernames like "currycel" aren't a coincidence.

Didn't you know, this website is sponsored by "society against violent extremism and hate". Those new wave of incels who are "blackpilled" and realize female nature and how women abuse, shame, manipulate, take advantage and preclude men like us but magically don't hate them and have extremely generic usernames like "currycel" aren't a coincidence.
Lmfao exactly.

Imagine having all the knowledge of the blackpill and still not hating women even though they hate you and want you to fucking die.

These retarded greycels don't even try and hide it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back