[Serious] Blonde hair blue eyed manlets should be considered the same level as ethnic

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
I know the title sounds stupid, but hear me out.

As a blonde hair blue eyed male, you are drawn out and steryotyped into a 6'4 nordic aryan trope. When you do not fit this trope, it is at the same level if not worse than being an ethnic. No foid wants you if you are a 5'10 or below blonde hair blue eyed male. You are seen as feminine and weak.

Look at the people who are "JBWmaxxed"-James ft isn't blonde hair or blue eyed, and the men who are doing it aren't short and blonde hair blue eyed. Rather they are usually anglo with brown hair and brown colored eyes. The ones that are blonde hair blue eyed are typically old and fat and masculine men, and rather not effeminate.

I have been rejected by multiple ethnic females for being too feminine, I.E "white boy" or "sounds like his balls haven't dropped yet". The reason "JBW" might work is because asian women prefer masculine white men, but how can you JBWmaxx when chinese people are usually more masculine?

For this reason I now believe of myself as much of an ethnic as any of you. I am an ethnic male who is 5'5. The color of my skin does not matter upon the fact that I am as unwanted as a curry, rice, or nigger.
 
Last edited:
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
Joined
May 7, 2018
Posts
4,346
Online
54d 23h 14m
Brutal. Being a cumskin - a story - by bummer drummer
 
TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
20,137
Online
99d 19h 48m
i wish i was ethnic
 
Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
-
Joined
Feb 17, 2019
Posts
17,750
Online
30d 11h 50m
Damn that shit must suck
 
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
8,076
Online
13d 21h 7m
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
Joined
Dec 14, 2017
Posts
9,927
Online
54d 10h 55m
The Universality of Curryceldom.

You are a currycel, your heart and your atman sings for the highest realms of curry Svarga Loka.

Embrace curryceldom, time to turbanmaxx boyo.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,675
Online
58d 7h 14m
Specially if they have klienfelter syndrome

20200323_020413.png
 
Joelossus

Joelossus

22 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel
-
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Posts
8,815
Online
21d 40m
i wish i was ethnic
True ethnics are superior to whites in every single way. Did u know, curries recently discovered a cure for covid19? It's incredible how intellectual superior they're to us.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
20,137
Online
99d 19h 48m
True ethnics are superior to whites in every single way. Did u know, curries recently discovered a cure for covid19? It's incredible how intellectual superior they're to us.
curries and blacks are gods, this is a fact
 
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
8,076
Online
13d 21h 7m
a

average MALE height:
5 feet 4.30 inches
Average male of a black man in the US:
5'9

TDLR i am a bigger ethnic than blacks
>Comparing americanized white washed ethnics to ethnics actually born in their respective countries
I've truly found a low iQ white

You realize that the ethnics in america are the cream of the crop of their own countries that were selected and brought over there right? They are not the average ethnic. They are above average
 
ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Posts
6,275
Online
42d 20h 55m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
>Comparing americanized white washed ethnics to ethnics actually born in their respective countries
I've truly found a low iQ white
No the point was just why couldn't blacks do it?

The entire "go to a 3rd world country" theory in and of itself is retarded tbh anyway

Why pay money like that to go to a 3rd world country to get some rice that is probably 2 points below you in SMV? Sounds cucked to me to pay that much for a female
hello fellow ethnic :feelsYall:
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
5,575
Online
37d 8h 39m
No, this is stupid.

Ceteris paribus, a blonde, blue-eyed white man has a significantly higher SMV than an ethnic.

Ceteris paribus, a 6'4 man has a higher SMV than a 5'5 man.

"Ethnicels" aren't a homogenous group of individuals with the same SMV. Suggesting that "all manlet mayos should be considered ethnic" is a significant oversimplification of the issue.
 
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
8,076
Online
13d 21h 7m
Why pay money like that to go to a 3rd world country to get some rice that is probably 2 points below you in SMV? Sounds cucked to me to pay that much for a female
The cucked fallacy lmao. perhaps because they are the cream of the crop of niggers? And it wouldn't be cucked since you're going to live an even better life there than america. You said it yourself, you would be rich. So nothing that would be considered bad quality or shit would be in your posession. That's not cucked at all. If you wanted too; you don't even need to slay foids and it would still be a better deal. A fag working a wagie would be a king in some countries.
>Why can't blacks do it
There's tyrones slaying in their respective countries too? The difference is your whiteness saves you not your height. You wouldn't get a stacy but you would get a foid and a better life in comparison to the one you have now jfl
 
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
8,076
Online
13d 21h 7m
The average Cambodian male or all Cambodians?
The joke here is that the average male in cambodia is still shorter than him
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
Ceteris paribus, a blonde, blue-eyed white man has a significantly higher SMV than any ethnic.
Cope, you are proving my point. You think we are all nords so when a short one comes in you instantly reject the idea.
"Ethnicels" aren't a homogenous group of individuals with the same SMV. Suggesting that "all manlet mayos should be considered ethnic" is a significant oversimplification of the issue.
I'm not saying mayocels. Black and brown hair and their respective eye colors can fuck off, but we are true ethnics. You and me.
 
MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
8,985
Online
15d 19h 16m
A tall ethnic has 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times as much SMV as a white manlet.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,675
Online
58d 7h 14m
The cucked fallacy lmao. perhaps because they are the cream of the crop of niggers? And it wouldn't be cucked since you're going to live an even better life there than america. You said it yourself, you would be rich. So nothing that would be considered bad quality or shit would be in your posession. That's not cucked at all. If you wanted too; you don't even need to slay foids and it would still be a better deal. A fag working a wagie would be a king in some countries.
>Why can't blacks do it
There's tyrones slaying in their respective countries too? The difference is your whiteness saves you not your height. You wouldn't get a stacy but you would get a foid and a better life in comparison to the one you have now jfl
Plus bummerdrummer has some sweet abs. Why dont you show em man?

20200312_143641.jpg
 
curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

Zephir
-
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Posts
1,098
Online
10d 1h 39m
The real ethnics are SEAcels, even indians can use there status to fuck noodlewhores there tbh
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
>Why can't blacks do it
There's tyrones slaying in their respective countries too? The difference is your whiteness saves you not your height. You wouldn't get a stacy but you would get a foid and a better life in comparison to the one you have now jfl
the point isnt that blacks can do it, any first worlder can, regardless of race.
Just how the fuck am I gonna get there? Cucked tbh
 
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
8,076
Online
13d 21h 7m
Cope, you are proving my point. You think we are all nords so when a short one comes in you instantly reject the idea.

I'm not saying mayocels. Black and brown hair and their respective eye colors can fuck off, but we are true ethnics. You and me.
No you're not. You're just stubborn that you have to put in a little effort for a way better life. Perhaps you're scared of major change? But it would be like removing a tumor from your body. You would undergo a painful procedure, but sequentially you will feast on the fruit of your labor
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
5,575
Online
37d 8h 39m
You realize that the ethnics in america are the cream of the crop of their own countries that were selected and brought over there right? They are not the average ethnic. They are above average
Yup.
 
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
8,076
Online
13d 21h 7m
the point isnt that blacks can do it, any first worlder can, regardless of race.
Just how the fuck am I gonna get there? Cucked tbh
> I am rich
> How am I going to get there
> Doesn't realize that blackless is a negative
> Doesn't realize that we're talking about him anyways so niggers don't even matter
Damn bro, you sure you aint a mexican or some shit
 
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
Joined
Dec 14, 2017
Posts
9,927
Online
54d 10h 55m
Balloon skulls are their own ethnicity.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
5,575
Online
37d 8h 39m
Cope, you are proving my point. You think we are all nords so when a short one comes in you instantly reject the idea.
No. What even is your point? Nothing personal, but you're a shit writer and you're shit at articulating your ideas.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
> I am rich
> How am I going to get there
> Doesn't realize that blackless is a negative
> Doesn't realize that we're talking about him anyways so niggers don't even matter
Damn bro, you sure you aint a mexican or some shit
I'm not rich. All I said was for you to ascend by (your logic), shining some nickel infront of pygmies or amazonians.
 
azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Posts
3,348
Online
47d 4h 6m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
No. What even is your point? Nothing personal, but you're a shit writer and you're shit at articulating your ideas.
my point is that we are all ethnics brocel. You and me, we the same level. Ya dig?
 
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
8,076
Online
13d 21h 7m
I'm not rich. All I said was for you to ascend by (your logic), shining some nickel infront of pygmies or amazonians.
That's just silly, your american wagie job is certainly enough tho.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
That's just silly, your american wagie job is certainly enough tho.
Where did you get the fact I have a job from? I cannot get one. I'm a high school dropout. Get educated on me before you make these assumptions muhammad
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
5,575
Online
37d 8h 39m
I'm not saying mayocels. Black and brown hair and their respective eye colors can fuck off, but we are true ethnics. You and me.
No, if you're a blonde and blue-eyed white man, you're not an "ethnic". You might have other variables that contribute to your inceldom, but you are not an "ethnic", and the racism that you experience (if any) differs from the racism that the ethnicels on this forum experience.
 
TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
20,137
Online
99d 19h 48m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
]
and the racism that you experience (if any) differs from the racism that the ethnicels on this forum experience.
cope, I've been bullied for my race. You're what ethnics would consider white compared to me.

I get more racism than anyone. Due to "muh nazis" and liberal jewish city teachings.
 
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
8,076
Online
13d 21h 7m
Where did you get the fact I have a job from? I cannot get one. I'm a high school dropout. Get educated on me before you make these assumptions muhammad
>White in america
>Thinks he can't get some shit job at a cashier in some autistic mexican 99 cents store that pays 8$ an hour (Still rich af in comparison to ethnic standards)
>Has free government aid to get a GED or w/e HS equivalency examination
>Oh i'm the same as some ethnic miner that gets paid 4 bucks a fucking day and has sub 90 iq :soy:

No bro LOL. You don't even need a formal education to do what we're telling you to do.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,675
Online
58d 7h 14m
exactly, i.E I'm ethnic
No no I agree with you. It's honestly nice to see some white self hate for a change.

Manlet + 0 muscle mass + klienfelter syndrome + pasty white skin would be unattractive to any race tbh.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
5,575
Online
37d 8h 39m
exactly, i.E I'm ethnic
Based on your logic, if a white manlet with little muscle mass is considered an "ethnic", is a 6'3 gymmaxxed Chang considered "white" or "Aryan"?
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
8,076
Online
13d 21h 7m
Massive fucking cope, you're literally in one of the greatest countries in the planet. With one of the greatest traits that the whole of fucking humanity has seen since its conception (White, + blond and blue eyes). JFL
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
5,575
Online
37d 8h 39m
cope, I've been bullied for my race. You're what ethnics would consider white compared to me.

I get more racism than anyone. Due to "muh nazis" and liberal jewish city teachings.
I'm not saying that you don't experience racism, I'm well aware that minorities (including mine) are capable of dishing it out.

I'm saying that the type of racism you experience differs from the type that I do, that curries do, that niggers do.
 
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
8,076
Online
13d 21h 7m
Based on your logic, if a white manlet with little muscle mass is considered an "ethnic", is a 6'3 gymmaxxed Chang considered "white" or "Aryan"?
He keeps comparing himself to chang or tyrone. He doesn't fucking get it. Ethnic countries are a MEME. some autistic job at 99 cents and up will get him a fucking upper class HOUSE in 2 years
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,675
Online
58d 7h 14m
Based on your logic, if a white manlet with little muscle mass is considered an "ethnic", is a 6'3 gymmaxxed Chang considered "white" or "Aryan"?
This is where race cope falls apart. Whites have an easier time getting women when they're attractive, just like any other race.

JBW is uber cope. If you've seen bummerdrummers
"Superior white body" you'd see not even an "ethnic" would bother fucking him.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
5,575
Online
37d 8h 39m
no cuz they're chinks
Exactly. On the same line of logic, if you're a mayo, you're a mayo...not an ethnic.

It is definitely possible for a blonde and blue-eyed man to be an incel, I agree with you on that point. But that man isn't an ethnic.
This is where race cope falls apart. Whites have an easier time getting women when they're attractive, just like any other race.

JBW is uber cope. If you've seen bummerdrummers
"Superior white body" you'd see not even an "ethnic" would bother fucking him.
JBW is stupid, just like JBB/Tyrone, or "reverse hypergamy", or whatever.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
6,331
Online
42d 2h 19m
Exactly. On the same line of logic, if you're a mayo, you're a mayo...not an ethnic.

It is definitely possible for a blonde and blue-eyed man to be an incel, I agree with you on that point. But that man isn't an ethnic.
Yes I’m ethnic we aren’t whites. This is the same thing like calling Slavs white, when they aren’t
 
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
8,076
Online
13d 21h 7m
This is where race cope falls apart. Whites have an easier time getting women when they're attractive, just like any other race.

JBW is uber cope. If you've seen bummerdrummers
"Superior white body" you'd see not even an "ethnic" would bother fucking him.
lol have you actually SEEN what he has to compete against? A fucking retarded braindead ethnic that thinks toilets are powered by jinn and sells fruits for a fucking living. probably can't even count to 10. Probably less than 5 foot fucking 5. Probably lives in a house thats held up by clothing racks and macaroni and fucking cheese :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This man is not an incel. He is a vessel crafted by the creator himself whose sole purpose is to mog every single coconut building autistic fucking shitskin piece of garbage ethnic
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,675
Online
58d 7h 14m
lol have you actually SEEN what he has to compete against? A fucking retarded braindead ethnic that thinks toilets are powered by jinn and sells fruits for a fucking living. probably can't even count to 10. Probably less than 5 foot fucking 5. Probably lives in a house thats held up by clothing racks and macaroni and fucking cheese :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Women are not settling for a manlet with klienfelter syndrome.

unique_gorilla-nose.jpg
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
5,575
Online
37d 8h 39m
Yes I’m ethnic we aren’t whites. This is the same thing like calling Slavs white, when they aren’t
Slavs are semi-white AFAIC. They're de facto white.

You, on the other hand, are white. Being short doesn't make you a shitskin like I am.
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
19,572
Online
66d 13h 4m
Slavs are semi-white AFAIC. They're de facto white.

You, on the other hand, are white. Being short doesn't make you a shitskin like I am.
aren't you a ricecel?
 
Top