[Serious] Blonde hair blue eyed manlets should be considered the same level as ethnic

Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
13d 21h 7m
Women are not settling for a manlet with klienfelter syndrome.

View attachment 222666
I won't pursue this anymore, to each their own. I don't know his life and don't know how he got to where he is so I will respect his decision. But per his words. He mogs a fucking shit skin piece of garbage ethnic to oblivion

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
66d 14h 22m
I'm a ricecel. I suppose shitskin is the wrong term? Maybe pissskin, but that doesn't have a nice ring to it.
lmao. @BummerDrummer thoughts?

Numb

Numb

-
13d 21h 7m
I'm a ricecel. I suppose shitskin is the wrong term? Maybe pissskin, but that doesn't have a nice ring to it.
IQ mogs me tbh

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
16d 14h 30m
Agree with op. Brutal.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
42d 2h 19m
He mogs a fucking shit skin piece of garbage ethnic to oblivion
yea we all do, wtf?

We all mog some pygmy in africa living in a hut who's like 4'5
Agree with op. Brutal.
look at all of these ethnics trying to gatekeep. I'm just as ethnic as a black

Numb

Numb

-
13d 21h 7m
yea we all do, wtf?

We all mog some pygmy in africa living in a hut who's like 4'5
JFL, stop projecting man. I know for a fact that I don't mog that.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
58d 7h 14m
I won't pursue this anymore, to each their own. I don't know his life and don't know how he got to where he is so I will respect his decision. But per his words. He mogs a fucking shit skin piece of garbage ethnic to oblivion
No prob, whatever helps you cope

20200120_150922.jpg

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
37d 9h 15m
Women are not settling for a manlet with klienfelter syndrome.

View attachment 222666
All I'm saying is that a white, blonde, blue-eyed manlet with Klinefelter's mogs a brown, black-haired, brown-eyed manlet with Klinefelter's, ceteris paribus.

And that being a manlet with Klinefelter's doesn't factor into your race whatsoever.

We're just quibbling over semantics here, all of us are well aware that it's over for both manlets with Klinefelter's.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
42d 2h 19m
JFL, stop projecting man. I know for a fact that I don't mog that.
LARP.
you get mogged by males who are 4'11 or less?

Numb

Numb

-
13d 21h 7m
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
37d 9h 15m
if thats cope then I may as well say knowing that the sun isn't lifted up by a magical elephant is a cope too. Oh wait, my people actually think shit like that :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Jfl

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
58d 20h 47m
do29HY8.gif

OP put your autism aside and answer these questions.

Who'd have an easier time getting laid:

1) 5'6 Indian (5/10) or a 5'6 white (5/10)?

2) 5'6 Black average penis (5.5/10) or 5'6 white average penis (5.5/10)?

3) 5'7 rice (5/10) or a 5'7 white (5/10)?

The answer to each of these questions will help me gauge whether I take you seriously.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
42d 2h 19m
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
37d 9h 15m
View attachment 222669

The answer to each of these questions will help me gauge whether I take you seriously.
Finally, someone with common sense who understands what I'm referring to.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
54d 23h 14m
I know the title sounds stupid, but hear me out.

As a blonde hair blue eyed male, you are drawn out and steryotyped into a 6'4 nordic aryan trope. When you do not fit this trope, it is at the same level if not worse than being an ethnic. No foid wants you if you are a 5'10 or below blonde hair blue eyed male. You are seen as feminine and weak.

Look at the people who are "JBWmaxxed"-James ft isn't blonde hair or blue eyed, and the men who are doing it aren't short and blonde hair blue eyed. Rather they are usually anglo with brown hair and brown colored eyes. The ones that are blonde hair blue eyed are typically old and fat and masculine men, and rather not effeminate.

I have been rejected by multiple ethnic females for being too feminine, I.E "white boy" or "sounds like his balls haven't dropped yet". The reason "JBW" might work is because asian women prefer masculine white men, but how can you JBWmaxx when chinese people are usually more masculine?

For this reason I now believe of myself as much of an ethnic as any of you. I am an ethnic male who is 5'5. The color of my skin does not matter upon the fact that I am as unwanted as a curry, rice, or nigger.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
42d 2h 19m
View attachment 222669

the white, but I am not white.

A blonde hair blue eyed feminine manlet male would get BTFO'd by all of those people, i.e why I am ethnic

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Mythic
-
66d 23h 38m
I know the title sounds stupid, but hear me out.

As a blonde hair blue eyed male, you are drawn out and steryotyped into a 6'4 nordic aryan trope. When you do not fit this trope, it is at the same level if not worse than being an ethnic. No foid wants you if you are a 5'10 or below blonde hair blue eyed male. You are seen as feminine and weak.

Look at the people who are "JBWmaxxed"-James ft isn't blonde hair or blue eyed, and the men who are doing it aren't short and blonde hair blue eyed. Rather they are usually anglo with brown hair and brown colored eyes. The ones that are blonde hair blue eyed are typically old and fat and masculine men, and rather not effeminate.

I have been rejected by multiple ethnic females for being too feminine, I.E "white boy" or "sounds like his balls haven't dropped yet". The reason "JBW" might work is because asian women prefer masculine white men, but how can you JBWmaxx when chinese people are usually more masculine?

For this reason I now believe of myself as much of an ethnic as any of you. I am an ethnic male who is 5'5. The color of my skin does not matter upon the fact that I am as unwanted as a curry, rice, or nigger.
Being a blonde manlet is literally the anti-thesis of women's sexual selection mantra "Tall, DARK and handsome". If I was ethnic I would have at least been dark.

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
37d 9h 15m
View attachment 222670LARP you nigger, lmao. 4’11 males or less that look like this mog u? Bullshit doodoo
You don't have to be a Pygmy African to be 4'11 or shorter.

Check out this 4'9 Japancel who ate a 5'10 Stacy. His mayo lawyer mogged him terribly, must've been suifuel.

ezgif-7-6e747f1692e9.jpg

Numb

Numb

-
13d 21h 7m
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
37d 9h 15m
Being a blonde manlet is literally the anti-thesis of women's sexual selection mantra "Tall, DARK and handsome". If I was ethnic I would have at least been dark.
This isn't the first time this argument has appeared on this site.

When a white femoid says "dark", she means "tanned", she doesn't mean "shitskin". She wants a Chad whose skin hue is indicative of outdoors physical activity.

Ceteris paribus, a blonde white man has a higher SMV than a black-haired ethnic man.

R

Rambocel

Officer
-
9d 9h 51m
OP kill yourself. True ethnics are nothing compared to whites. A street shitting currycel might as well resign human status.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
42d 2h 19m
She wants a Chad whose skin hue is indicative of outdoors physical activity.
Ok, my skin is deathly pale (been rejected and bullied for how pale I am). I.e I am ethnic as my skin is not tanned

Numb

Numb

-
13d 21h 7m
OP kill yourself. True ethnics are nothing compared to whites. A street shitting currycel might as well resign human status.
Finally someone who gets it

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
42d 2h 19m
No I am ethnic like he is ok

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
66d 14h 22m
Bummer is a subhuman nigger.

1585213202257.png

R

Rambocel

Officer
-
9d 9h 51m
Just curious, are you white or curry?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm a transChad.
I am white but I've been to shithole 3rd world places. I've literally watched people bend over and shit in the street. This doesn't happen in white places unless it's a various drug addict or seriously mentally ill.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
58d 20h 47m
I am not white.
Enlighten me as to what race you are?

A blonde hair blue eyed feminine manlet male would get BTFO'd by all of those people, i.e why I am ethnic
So here's the sentiment I'm gathering from every post you've made in this thread: If you're subhuman - you're ethnic.

That's what every single one of your post ITT has boiled down to which doesn't really help prove your point when your SF behaviour clearly highlights how bottom-tier ethnics are seen to the rest of the world.

Examples of your ignorant posts:

As a blonde hair blue eyed male, you are drawn out and steryotyped into a 6'4 nordic aryan trope.
No foid wants you if you are a 5'10 or below blonde hair blue eyed male.
From each of these posts you define being "ethnic" as any male who struggles to get laid which in of itself is nonsensical, regardless this can be exemplified by this post:

Curries are white in comparison to me
Further highlighting you regard whites as the most likely race to get laid.

You're not ethnic.

You answered the question above that a 5'5 (5/10) white male (Who would be seen as effeminate - your words), would have an easier time getting laid than a 5'5 (5/10) curry and this is where your logic breaks down because both of them are "ethnic" in your head. You claimed any white that isn't

a 6'4 nordic aryan trope.
is ethnic, yet if being ethnic suggests you'll have a hard time getting laid/a harder time getting laid then surely there wouldn't be a definitive answer to the question?

If I had asked this forum who'd have a harder time getting laid

5'4 (4/10) curry or a 5'4 (4/10) rice, majority of the userbase would agree they're both fucked and none of them will have it easier than the other.

In the situations prevented above I'm not denying that all those caucasian males in the examples presented would have an easy time based purely on the colour of their skin. No.

Being not a 6'4 Chad doesn't make you ethnic. Being not caucasian is what makes someone ethnic as the idealistic standard of beauty is white skin.
Want proof? Name one person on this forum that has openly stated they'd never date/fuck a white foid.

On the contrary, I can link you to numerous posts of people saying they'd never date a

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

Because they don't have the conventionally attractive features that is present in white women.
Similarly, just because a whitecel doesn't have the attractive features that'll make him a 6'4 white nordic Chad doesn't make him ethnic: Just a waste white of genetics.

The points made by other members on here share an insight as to why white subhumans can't liken themselves to curry subhumans and other ethnic subhumans.

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
37d 9h 15m
I am white but I've been to shithole 3rd world places. I've literally watched people bend over and shit in the street. This doesn't happen in white places unless it's a various drug addict or seriously mentally ill.
JFL, "mentally ill" describes a significant number of foids, just saying.

What were you doing in a shithole? Tbh this is less about race than it is about poverty, you don't see Japancels or South Koreancels doing this shit.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
66d 14h 22m

So here's the sentiment I'm gathering from every post you've made in this thread: If you're subhuman - you're ethnic.

That's what every single one of your post ITT has boiled down to which doesn't really help prove your point when your SF behaviour clearly highlights how bottom-tier ethnics are seen to the rest of the world.

From each of these posts you define being "ethnic" as any male who struggles to get laid which in of itself is nonsensical, regardless this can be exemplified by this post:

You're not ethnic.

You answered the question above that a 5'5 (5/10) white male (Who would be seen as effeminate - your words), would have an easier time getting laid than a 5'5 (5/10) curry and this is where your logic breaks down because both of them are "ethnic" in your head. You claimed any white that isn't

is ethnic, yet if being ethnic suggests you'll have a hard time getting laid/a harder time getting laid then surely there wouldn't be a definitive answer to the question?

5'4 (4/10) curry or a 5'4 (4/10) rice, majority of the userbase would agree they're both fucked and none of them will have it easier than the other.

In the situations prevented above I'm not denying that all those caucasian males in the examples presented would have an easy time based purely on the colour of their skin. No.

Being not a 6'4 Chad doesn't make you ethnic. Being not caucasian is what makes someone ethnic as the idealistic standard of beauty is white skin.
Want proof? Name one person on this forum that has openly stated they'd never date/fuck a white foid.

On the contrary, I can link you to numerous posts of people saying they'd never date a

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

Because they don't have the conventionally attractive features that is present in white women.
Similarly, just because a whitecel doesn't have the attractive features that'll make him a 6'4 white nordic Chad doesn't make him ethnic: Just a waste white of genetics.

The points made by other members on here share an insight as to why white subhumans can't liken themselves to curry subhumans and other ethnic subhumans.
spergs me

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

-
54d 23h 14m

You're not ethnic.

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

not one word

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
58d 7h 14m

You're not ethnic.

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

You're not ethnic.

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

Couldnt have said it better myself.

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
37d 9h 15m

You're not ethnic.

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

High IQ, I bookmarked

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
42d 2h 19m

You're not ethnic.

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

Not a word of ur post. Ur whiter than I am cumboy.

what race am I? I don’t identify as any race today, I am racially fluid.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

-
54d 23h 14m

You're not ethnic.

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

Hes racially fluid today. Not any race

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
37d 9h 15m
Seriously @chadalwayswins @AsiaCel @VodkaCope GTFIH :feelskek:

this mayo can't figure which race he's part of

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
42d 2h 19m

I’m all of them, white boy. I’m ethnic.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
70d 16h 39m
With filters tried how I'd look with blonde hair and light eyes. Totally awfull. That coloration is for chad only

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
42d 2h 19m
Numb

Numb

-
13d 21h 7m
Not a word of ur post. Ur whiter than I am cumboy.

what race am I? I don’t identify as any race today, I am racially fluid.
10000000 iq respond nigga lul

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
42d 2h 19m
10000000 iq respond nigga lul
I actually am choosing to be black today.
The thing is, there’s 2 main races: whites and ethnic.

the sub races in ethnic (black, curry, rice, etc) are fluid. So you can say you are any of those but not white.
As such I am now black

Numb

Numb

-
13d 21h 7m
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

-
54d 23h 14m
pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
86d 15h 23m
mog e cuz wit

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
42d 2h 19m
You heard me. I identify as black today. Tomorrow or maybe even in a few hours I might switch to curry or rice.

race is a construct and a spectrum, unless you are ethnic or non ethnic, however in both of those spherers you are free to identify as long as it stays in said spheres

chadalwayswins

chadalwayswins

I don't win
-
47d 21h 28m

can I be rice on the SAT, mayo on the streets and BBC between the streets?

Numb

Numb

-
13d 21h 7m
You heard me. I identify as black today. Tomorrow or maybe even in a few hours I might switch to curry or rice.

race is a construct and a spectrum, unless you are ethnic or non ethnic, however in both of those spherers you are free to identify as long as it stays in said spheres
I think this shit got you off your marbles. Or perhaps you identified as a curry, drank some cow piss and got your prestine, superior 100 iq aryan brain fried from the degeneracy. Holy fuck. You're going to start thinking that the TV has a tiny person inside of it talking to you instead of speakers. You're going to think that a spirit flushes your toilet. holy shit its over

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
86d 15h 23m
I think this shit got you off your marbles. Or perhaps you identified as a curry, drank some cow piss and got your prestine, superior 100 iq aryan brain fried from the degeneracy. Holy fuck. You're going to start thinking that the TV has a tiny person inside of it talking to you instead of speakers. You're going to think that a spirit flushes your toilet. holy shit its over
high iq

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
42d 2h 19m
can I be rice on the SAT, mayo on the streets and BBC between the streets?
No because u are white and are claiming to be ethnic and non ethnic. You can be BBC and rice though

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
54d 10h 55m
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
44d 2h 35m