Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blonde hair blue eyed manlets should be considered the same level as ethnic

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I know the title sounds stupid, but hear me out.

As a blonde hair blue eyed male, you are drawn out and steryotyped into a 6'4 nordic aryan trope. When you do not fit this trope, it is at the same level if not worse than being an ethnic. No foid wants you if you are a 5'10 or below blonde hair blue eyed male. You are seen as feminine and weak.

Look at the people who are "JBWmaxxed"-James ft isn't blonde hair or blue eyed, and the men who are doing it aren't short and blonde hair blue eyed. Rather they are usually anglo with brown hair and brown colored eyes. The ones that are blonde hair blue eyed are typically old and fat and masculine men, and rather not effeminate.

I have been rejected by multiple ethnic females for being too feminine, I.E "white boy" or "sounds like his balls haven't dropped yet". The reason "JBW" might work is because asian women prefer masculine white men, but how can you JBWmaxx when chinese people are usually more masculine?

For this reason I now believe of myself as much of an ethnic as any of you. I am an ethnic male who is 5'5. The color of my skin does not matter upon the fact that I am as unwanted as a curry, rice, or nigger.

Last edited:
i wish i was ethnic

Damn that shit must suck

The Universality of Curryceldom.

You are a currycel, your heart and your atman sings for the highest realms of curry Svarga Loka.

Embrace curryceldom, time to turbanmaxx boyo.

Specially if they have klienfelter syndrome

20200323 020413

i wish i was ethnic
True ethnics are superior to whites in every single way. Did u know, curries recently discovered a cure for covid19? It's incredible how intellectual superior they're to us.

True ethnics are superior to whites in every single way. Did u know, curries recently discovered a cure for covid19? It's incredible how intellectual superior they're to us.
curries and blacks are gods, this is a fact

a

average MALE height:
5 feet 4.30 inches
Average male of a black man in the US:
5'9

TDLR i am a bigger ethnic than blacks
>Comparing americanized white washed ethnics to ethnics actually born in their respective countries
I've truly found a low iQ white

You realize that the ethnics in america are the cream of the crop of their own countries that were selected and brought over there right? They are not the average ethnic. They are above average

>Comparing americanized white washed ethnics to ethnics actually born in their respective countries
I've truly found a low iQ white
No the point was just why couldn't blacks do it?

The entire "go to a 3rd world country" theory in and of itself is retarded tbh anyway

Why pay money like that to go to a 3rd world country to get some rice that is probably 2 points below you in SMV? Sounds cucked to me to pay that much for a female
hello fellow ethnic :feelsYall:

No, this is stupid.

Ceteris paribus, a blonde, blue-eyed white man has a significantly higher SMV than an ethnic.

Ceteris paribus, a 6'4 man has a higher SMV than a 5'5 man.

"Ethnicels" aren't a homogenous group of individuals with the same SMV. Suggesting that "all manlet mayos should be considered ethnic" is a significant oversimplification of the issue.

Why pay money like that to go to a 3rd world country to get some rice that is probably 2 points below you in SMV? Sounds cucked to me to pay that much for a female

The cucked fallacy lmao. perhaps because they are the cream of the crop of niggers? And it wouldn't be cucked since you're going to live an even better life there than america. You said it yourself, you would be rich. So nothing that would be considered bad quality or shit would be in your posession. That's not cucked at all. If you wanted too; you don't even need to slay foids and it would still be a better deal. A fag working a wagie would be a king in some countries.
>Why can't blacks do it
There's tyrones slaying in their respective countries too? The difference is your whiteness saves you not your height. You wouldn't get a stacy but you would get a foid and a better life in comparison to the one you have now jfl

Ceteris paribus, a blonde, blue-eyed white man has a significantly higher SMV than any ethnic.
Cope, you are proving my point. You think we are all nords so when a short one comes in you instantly reject the idea.
"Ethnicels" aren't a homogenous group of individuals with the same SMV. Suggesting that "all manlet mayos should be considered ethnic" is a significant oversimplification of the issue.
I'm not saying mayocels. Black and brown hair and their respective eye colors can fuck off, but we are true ethnics. You and me.

A tall ethnic has 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times as much SMV as a white manlet.

The cucked fallacy lmao. perhaps because they are the cream of the crop of niggers? And it wouldn't be cucked since you're going to live an even better life there than america. You said it yourself, you would be rich. So nothing that would be considered bad quality or shit would be in your posession. That's not cucked at all. If you wanted too; you don't even need to slay foids and it would still be a better deal. A fag working a wagie would be a king in some countries.
>Why can't blacks do it
There's tyrones slaying in their respective countries too? The difference is your whiteness saves you not your height. You wouldn't get a stacy but you would get a foid and a better life in comparison to the one you have now jfl

Plus bummerdrummer has some sweet abs. Why dont you show em man?

20200312 143641

The real ethnics are SEAcels, even indians can use there status to fuck noodlewhores there tbh

>Why can't blacks do it
the point isnt that blacks can do it, any first worlder can, regardless of race.
Just how the fuck am I gonna get there? Cucked tbh

Cope, you are proving my point. You think we are all nords so when a short one comes in you instantly reject the idea.

I'm not saying mayocels. Black and brown hair and their respective eye colors can fuck off, but we are true ethnics. You and me.
No you're not. You're just stubborn that you have to put in a little effort for a way better life. Perhaps you're scared of major change? But it would be like removing a tumor from your body. You would undergo a painful procedure, but sequentially you will feast on the fruit of your labor

You realize that the ethnics in america are the cream of the crop of their own countries that were selected and brought over there right? They are not the average ethnic. They are above average

Yup.

the point isnt that blacks can do it, any first worlder can, regardless of race.
Just how the fuck am I gonna get there? Cucked tbh
> I am rich
> How am I going to get there
> Doesn't realize that blackless is a negative
> Doesn't realize that we're talking about him anyways so niggers don't even matter
Damn bro, you sure you aint a mexican or some shit

Balloon skulls are their own ethnicity.

No. What even is your point? Nothing personal, but you're a shit writer and you're shit at articulating your ideas.

> I am rich
> How am I going to get there
> Doesn't realize that blackless is a negative
> Doesn't realize that we're talking about him anyways so niggers don't even matter
Damn bro, you sure you aint a mexican or some shit
I'm not rich. All I said was for you to ascend by (your logic), shining some nickel infront of pygmies or amazonians.

No. What even is your point? Nothing personal, but you're a shit writer and you're shit at articulating your ideas.
my point is that we are all ethnics brocel. You and me, we the same level. Ya dig?

I'm not rich. All I said was for you to ascend by (your logic), shining some nickel infront of pygmies or amazonians.
That's just silly, your american wagie job is certainly enough tho.

That's just silly, your american wagie job is certainly enough tho.
Where did you get the fact I have a job from? I cannot get one. I'm a high school dropout. Get educated on me before you make these assumptions muhammad

No, if you're a blonde and blue-eyed white man, you're not an "ethnic". You might have other variables that contribute to your inceldom, but you are not an "ethnic", and the racism that you experience (if any) differs from the racism that the ethnicels on this forum experience.

]
and the racism that you experience (if any) differs from the racism that the ethnicels on this forum experience.
cope, I've been bullied for my race. You're what ethnics would consider white compared to me.

I get more racism than anyone. Due to "muh nazis" and liberal jewish city teachings.

Where did you get the fact I have a job from? I cannot get one. I'm a high school dropout. Get educated on me before you make these assumptions muhammad
>White in america
>Thinks he can't get some shit job at a cashier in some autistic mexican 99 cents store that pays 8$ an hour (Still rich af in comparison to ethnic standards)
>Has free government aid to get a GED or w/e HS equivalency examination
>Oh i'm the same as some ethnic miner that gets paid 4 bucks a fucking day and has sub 90 iq :soy:

No bro LOL. You don't even need a formal education to do what we're telling you to do.

exactly, i.E I'm ethnic

No no I agree with you. It's honestly nice to see some white self hate for a change.

Manlet + 0 muscle mass + klienfelter syndrome + pasty white skin would be unattractive to any race tbh.

exactly, i.E I'm ethnic

Based on your logic, if a white manlet with little muscle mass is considered an "ethnic", is a 6'3 gymmaxxed Chang considered "white" or "Aryan"?

Massive fucking cope, you're literally in one of the greatest countries in the planet. With one of the greatest traits that the whole of fucking humanity has seen since its conception (White, + blond and blue eyes). JFL

cope, I've been bullied for my race. You're what ethnics would consider white compared to me.

I get more racism than anyone. Due to "muh nazis" and liberal jewish city teachings.

I'm not saying that you don't experience racism, I'm well aware that minorities (including mine) are capable of dishing it out.

I'm saying that the type of racism you experience differs from the type that I do, that curries do, that niggers do.

Based on your logic, if a white manlet with little muscle mass is considered an "ethnic", is a 6'3 gymmaxxed Chang considered "white" or "Aryan"?
He keeps comparing himself to chang or tyrone. He doesn't fucking get it. Ethnic countries are a MEME. some autistic job at 99 cents and up will get him a fucking upper class HOUSE in 2 years

This is where race cope falls apart. Whites have an easier time getting women when they're attractive, just like any other race.

JBW is uber cope. If you've seen bummerdrummers
"Superior white body" you'd see not even an "ethnic" would bother fucking him.

no cuz they're chinks

Exactly. On the same line of logic, if you're a mayo, you're a mayo...not an ethnic.

It is definitely possible for a blonde and blue-eyed man to be an incel, I agree with you on that point. But that man isn't an ethnic.
This is where race cope falls apart. Whites have an easier time getting women when they're attractive, just like any other race.

JBW is uber cope. If you've seen bummerdrummers
"Superior white body" you'd see not even an "ethnic" would bother fucking him.

JBW is stupid, just like JBB/Tyrone, or "reverse hypergamy", or whatever.